Windows 10: media disconected

Discus and support media disconected in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i am internet d wired not wifi should my ipconfig /all in command prompt say media disconected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by robert davidRT., Aug 21, 2018.

1. media disconected

i am internet d wired not wifi should my ipconfig /all in command prompt say media disconected

:)

robert davidRT., Aug 21, 2018
  2. Bree Win User

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

• Windows logo on a black screen
    • circling dots appear beneath the logo
    • light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    • a command prompt window (very briefly)
    • the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

3. "media disconnected" error message on Windows 10.

I followed those steps to release / reset the tcp/ip and try to fix the media disconected and got the message failed.

Any ideas?

SemíramisHerszon, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

media disconected

Broken Windows Media Player

Hi,

Have you tried running the troubleshooter for WMP? If not, we suggest that you try to run the troubleshooter and
    see if it helps. To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on
      Programs.

• Under
      Media
      Player, click on
      Windows Media Player Settings
      and
      Windows Media Player Library.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

media disconected

1. media disconected - Similar Threads - media disconected

2. Windows Media Player: how to organize music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Media Player: how to organize music: In Windows 7, the Media Player allowed me to organize the music by: Artist or Band name/ song title/ length/ album. In Windows 10 how do I sort the music the same way? Media Player just lists the Artist with the total number of songs, but not the name of each song. I have to...
  3. WINDOWS 10 MEDIA PLAYER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS 10 MEDIA PLAYER: MY PLAYER HASN'T BEEN IN USE SINCE MONDAY MORNING.I HAVE A MESSAGE ON MY SCREEN AND IT SAYS AN AUDIO DEVICE WAS DISCONNECTED OR REFIGURED.VERIFY THAT THE AUDIO IS CONNECTED AND THEN TRY TO PLAY THE ITEM AGAIN.HELP WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO FIX THIS PROBLEM? THANKS MISSB6482...
  4. I had to do a fresh clean reinstall of Windows 10 using the USB - Media Creations tool & I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I had to do a fresh clean reinstall of Windows 10 using the USB - Media Creations tool & I...: So after resetting my pc without keeping any files and formatting the hard drive & reinstalling a fresh clean Windows 10 again due to the October update which kept randomly shutting down windows 10 each time ? I followed along with Cortona to finalise the setup of the newly...
  5. windows media player

windows media player: How do I get rid of those logos not allowing me to see my pictures. It takes forever for them to go away. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player/66f5b55c-0fd6-4e29-b94c-351b42ead289
  6. Network Adapter doesn't show up, and I have a Media Disconnected status

Network Adapter doesn't show up, and I have a Media Disconnected status: No connectivity, ethernet adapter shows up but no wifi. Just set the computer back up after a move, and upon starting the network adapter doesnt work. Name: Ethernet Description: Realtek Gaming GBE Family Controller Physical address (MAC): e0:d5:5e:88:ec:34 Status:...
  7. MEDIA PLAYER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MEDIA PLAYER: My old windows 7 machine was dying of BSOD. Replaced with new machine that had Win10 on it, which I despise. Tried to put a DVD in, commercial DVD, not home made. Windows Media Player wouldn't play it. Found out the Microsoft DELIBERATELY disalbed the ability to play DVDs,...
  8. Randomly getting "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Randomly getting "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file": Setup: - Windows 10 - I reboot in order to start fresh and I play a playlist composed on JPG files in Windows Media Player - I get the error "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file", sometimes on the 3rd file, sometimes on 12th files, sometimes on...
  9. windows media player

windows media player: when trying to delet songs from my music library, I get a message "the cloud provider is not running. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player/2f6fcd47-4e4c-46bd-92e6-555895aad4e7
  10. windows 10 media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 media player: where to download it at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-media-player/295bb9de-7145-446a-b76b-c4a0880f3da1