Windows 10: Media Notifications.

Discus and support Media Notifications. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Is there any way to prevent the media notification like this one from Youtube from appearing when I pause/play content. It lingers for quite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pinkamenace, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Media Notifications.

Media Notifications. [​IMG]

Is there any way to prevent the media notification like this one from Youtube from appearing when I pause/play content. It lingers for quite some time and it overlays even when in fullscreen for games. I'd assumed I could either turn off notifications on chrome or in the windows menus but if there is an option to do so I cant find it.

:)

Pinkamenace, Oct 5, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

Media Notifications.

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Bree, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Media Notifications.

1. Media Notifications. - Similar Threads - Media Notifications

2. what else can i delete on my c drive so i get the windows media creation.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what else can i delete on my c drive so i get the windows media creation.: I need to free up space but all I have left is system files, what can I delete? I have 2 empty 128 gigs data devices, one is a usb the other is an inserted sd card in my laptop but neither will allow me to get the required files on those drives. I want to refresh windows by...
  3. Windows media player does not recognize :D disc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows media player does not recognize :D disc: I have all my music on the :D disc and Windows Media Player does not recognise this disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-does-not-recognize-d-disc/cea77b98-7945-40a1-8f8b-43ddb2d4ef3d
  4. Blu-ray player and windows media player

Blu-ray player and windows media player: I recently bought a blu ray player with a usb connector so I could play videos through my laptop as well. The file types say they are all Windows Media Player, however when I load up the video Windows Media Player gives me an error that says the windows media player might not...
  5. Add Media Features in your phone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Media Features in your phone: Hello I have no question I request media access control on your phone Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-media-features-in-your-phone/6f945d2e-3032-459f-86e0-5b08c5703362
  6. Media Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Media Player: To: Andrewway1. I was not able to respond to your post so I'm starting a new thread. I downloaded videolan and have the same problem. I only get audio, no video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player/7096da27-6d25-42a3-9c34-85d8807c86b8
  7. media playermusic files

media playermusic files: music files all screwed up-unable to access them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-playermusic-files/987e5cdf-89bc-4ca3-bc61-cbbce1755d01"
  8. Windows 10 media creation tool - selecting disc issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 media creation tool - selecting disc issue: So i've recently come into a lot of trouble on my PC and have had to use the media creation tool to help get windows back. When I reach the screen that asks if I want to upgrade the current windows or install on a new driver, when I try to upgrade I get a message that says I...
  9. How do I get rid of this annoying "Media notification/control panel"

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get rid of this annoying "Media notification/control panel": Today I open youtube, and a game I've been wanting to play. Youtube is playing on my second screen while I'm playing a game on the other screen. Suddenly I notice a weird media control panel, that shows me the name of the video im playing on youtube, and 4 controls: volume,...
  10. Upgrade using media creation tool vs Windows Download notification

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade using media creation tool vs Windows Download notification: Are the files the same when using the Media Creation tool immediate upgrade vs waiting for the Windows download notification? I am upgrading from Windows 7 Pro . Tks 33692