Windows 10: media playermusic files

Discus and support media playermusic files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; music files all screwed up-unable to access them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alan Ripple, Oct 16, 2019.

1. media playermusic files

music files all screwed up-unable to access them

:)

Alan Ripple, Oct 16, 2019

2. Media/File Server on the cheap

Hey guys,

My PC is currently filling up and i have 4 HDDs.

I use my PC as a media server as well as a gaming rig.

What I want/need to do is build an external enclosure/rig that is cheap money wise and effective as a file/media server that is DNLA compliant. It would be nice to be able to run my Usenet through it and control it via web interface and remote connect. I would use Linux if a step by step guide is available for setting up the DNLA server and such as well.

This is my first foray into this field of PCs. Help please! ^_^

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

4. media playermusic files

Media/File Server on the cheap

Since I am not able to help too much with this(except I have to say I do like the case you have chosen), I leave you this video for inspiration[yt]TtWfTrY-Wug[/yt]
    ​bump ....to get this server going!

dank1983man420, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

media playermusic files

1. media playermusic files - Similar Threads - media playermusic files

2. Installation Media File System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation Media File System: Greetings, I have been trying various ways to setup a flash drive to install Windows. The goal is to create a flash drive which will boot into Legacy BIOS and/or UEFI. Reading about this topic (yes...I realize a little knowledge is a dangerous thing and that's why I'm here...
  3. media tool iso file

media tool iso file: already down load media creation tool and ISO fil were are they at and how u put them together https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-tool-iso-file/96022d74-e1ee-4dca-aed3-c9044e878383
  4. Windows update and media files

Windows update and media files: I recently updated windows 10 and updated media files in the process.As a result all files on media player and itunes were lost.The files are still there but are empty.Anybody else have this problem?...
  5. media preview in file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    media preview in file explorer: file explorer will not display media images in preview pane or thumbnails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-preview-in-file-explorer/616bf521-c783-490b-8b6a-59db01a1679d"
  6. Media Player File Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Player File Issue: We use Media Player for our stored music library. There are approximately 250,000 individual audio files in the library. Media Player consistently cannot "find" the files and reports that the files are "missing", which they are not. The same files when access from a play list...
  7. Media / Batch Files

Media / Batch Files: Hello Microsoft, and other people viewing this post / question. There is no possible way (except with SOUND.exe, only compatible with old versions of Windows) to run media without the media player showing up. Microsoft, if you're reading this, if you make another version of...
  8. problem with media files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with media files: I have a problem that I can't figure out what is it , But probably it's related to media files . the problem is when I try to open a video on any website using Microsoft edge I get errors , when I try to play a song using "sondcloud (beta)" Windows app once I click the song...
  9. Thumbnails in media files folders

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Thumbnails in media files folders: Hello, Recently when I open a folder with media files, such as mp4 videos, I only see same thumbnails for all of them, once (before starting and failed upgrade) each video file was a thumbnail picture of the video, and also noticed when I open such a folder, there is not the...
  10. No media files opening

in Windows 10 Support
    No media files opening: Recently i updated my pc to windows 10 bu after 3 days i found that no media files are opening. Please help me out with a solution 58764