Windows 10: MEMORY INTEGRATION

Discus and support MEMORY INTEGRATION in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a AMD RYZEN 3400g based system with virtualization enabled but memory integration isn't turning on says unable to activate it ,amd ftpm chip is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RajKrishna1, Mar 5, 2020.

1. MEMORY INTEGRATION

I have a AMD RYZEN 3400g based system with virtualization enabled but memory integration isn't turning on says unable to activate it ,amd ftpm chip is active no problem with that ,but why core isolation isn't working it has provided the option to turn on when i try it automatically turn of with notification at action center. what type of incompatibility it could be ? MEMORY INTEGRATION f9b29f9e-4d04-4669-8a64-0b0c589f5b08?upload=true.png

:)

RajKrishna1, Mar 5, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 5, 2020
  3. windoc Win User
    Cannot Turn On Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Settings

From Tutorial -> Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

Not able to perform steps in Option 1
    Under "Windows Defender Security Center", "Device Security" is not an option.
    Winver reports Version 1709 (OS build 16299 402)
    The processor is Intel I3
    Virtualization is enabled in system BIOS.

Please advise.

windoc, Mar 5, 2020
  4. MEMORY INTEGRATION

Memory integrity "incompatibility"

Virtualization is enabled, as the DG Readiness tool confirmed:

====================== Step 6 Virtualization Firmware ======================

Virtualization firmware check passed

That is all that is apparently needed for memory integrity, yet I don't understand why it's not enabling. Because of that, I'm not really suspecting the hardware here.

UnraisedCoast47, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

MEMORY INTEGRATION

1. MEMORY INTEGRATION - Similar Threads - MEMORY INTEGRATION

2. Windows Memory Integrity off on Factory Reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Memory Integrity off on Factory Reset.: I did a factory reset on my device as I have the feeling I might be infected with malware, and noticed in Windows Security that Windows Memory Integrity was off by default, Is this normal?I'm somewhat worried this may've been a vulnerability an invasive rootkit could've used...
  3. Windows Memory Integrity off on Factory Reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Memory Integrity off on Factory Reset.: I did a factory reset on my device as I have the feeling I might be infected with malware, and noticed in Windows Security that Windows Memory Integrity was off by default, Is this normal?I'm somewhat worried this may've been a vulnerability an invasive rootkit could've used...
  4. i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...: i am download and install windows 11 directly from checks from updates in windows 10 and after that the memory integrity in core isolation is turned off to resolve this i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity , what can i do to...
  5. i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...

i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...: i am download and install windows 11 directly from checks from updates in windows 10 and after that the memory integrity in core isolation is turned off to resolve this i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity , what can i do to...
  6. Memory Integrity / BSOD

Memory Integrity / BSOD: Hi friends. I'm having Memory Integrity issues on a fresh Windows 11 install. No issues for the first day or so, then the issue appeared out of nowhere today. When I try to turn Memory Integrity on, I get a blue screen on restart. Here's my minidump. Can you please advise on...
  7. Memory Integrity / BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity / BSOD: Hi friends. I'm having Memory Integrity issues on a fresh Windows 11 install. No issues for the first day or so, then the issue appeared out of nowhere today. When I try to turn Memory Integrity on, I get a blue screen on restart. Here's my minidump. Can you please advise on...
  8. I am unable to turn on memory integrity on Win11 due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to turn on memory integrity on Win11 due to incompatible drivers: I have Huawei phone, uninstalled their honor suite, but drivers are still there:- hn_cdcacm.sys- hn_quusbmdm.sys- hn_usbccgpfilter.sys- hn_usbdev.sys- hn_cdcacm.sys- hn_quusbmdm.sys- hn_usbccgpfilter.sysI tried to unistall them but that doesn't work because I need "SYSTEM"...
  9. I am unable to turn on memory integrity on Win11 due to incompatible drivers

I am unable to turn on memory integrity on Win11 due to incompatible drivers: I have Huawei phone, uninstalled their honor suite, but drivers are still there:- hn_cdcacm.sys- hn_quusbmdm.sys- hn_usbccgpfilter.sys- hn_usbdev.sys- hn_cdcacm.sys- hn_quusbmdm.sys- hn_usbccgpfilter.sysI tried to unistall them but that doesn't work because I need "SYSTEM"...
  10. Memory Integrity Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity Problem: HII can't turn on Memory Integrity because of incompatible drivers. It listed wdcsam64.sys originally as the driver causing an issue.I couldn't find the driver listed anywhere, it wasn't listed in Programs or Autoruns, there was no errors in Device Manager.I eventually got...