Windows 10: Memory Integrity can't be started.

Discus and support Memory Integrity can't be started. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Afternoon, I had Memory Integrity enabled on my machine. I attempted to install Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning and it wouldn't allow me to do so. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cwodrsret, Jun 8, 2019.

1. cwodrsret Win User

Memory Integrity can't be started.

Afternoon,

I had Memory Integrity enabled on my machine. I attempted to install Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning and it wouldn't allow me to do so. I disable Memory Integrity and was able to install it. After a reboot, I tried to enable Memory Integrity back and now I am getting "Memory Integrity can't be started. There may be an incompatibility on your device" I uninstalled Roxio rebooted and still getting the same error. It appears that Roxio broke Memory Integrity? Has anyone come across this or know how I can get it enabled again?

Thanks

:)

cwodrsret, Jun 8, 2019

2. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Berton Win User
    Berton, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Memory Integrity can't be started.

Memory Integrity option cannot be turned off

I am unable to turn off the Memory Integrity option for some reason.
    I even followed the steps below and rebooted, still keeps on enabling itself.
    Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10

Even try these settings to disable Credential Guard here.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...l-guard-manage

Even reinstalled Windows 10 by wiping out all the partitions starting from scratch. Still no luck.
    Think this is a bug in v1809.

Before the complete reinstallation, I did enable the VBS settings with UEFI Lock features under the Group Policy.
    But I am stumped as to why even after a reinstall I cannot disable the Memory Integrity option.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

win10freak, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Memory Integrity can't be started.

1. Memory Integrity can't be started. - Similar Threads - Memory Integrity can't

2. Memory integrity windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Memory integrity windows 10: why can't I turn on Memory integrity? I set it to "on" but when it try's to start up it does not turn blue, it stays gray. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-windows-10/0cf870b0-80a7-4c6e-a27b-cf2b78ca3e8c
  3. Memory integrity Doesn't turn on.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory integrity Doesn't turn on.: When I open Windows Defender Security Center, to turn on Memory integrity. Its say Memory integrity can't be started. There may be an incompatibility. Previous Memory integrity was turned on. But i turn off memory integrity and turn on memory integrity its showing Memory...
  4. Memory integrity "incompatibility"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory integrity "incompatibility": I tried to enable memory integrity via Windows Security, yet it gave me a pop up saying "Memory integrity could not turn on. There may be an incompatibility" (or something like that). I do have AMD-V on....
  5. Core Isolation-Memory Integrity

Core Isolation-Memory Integrity: Windows Security/Device Security/Core Isolation Details/Memory Integrity Hi. I have an windows 10 Pro OEM, fully updated, but I can't turn on Memory Integrity, when I push the button, turn from black (off) to grey, and nothing happens. I tried to restart the PC, nope, you...
  6. Windows memory integration

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows memory integration: I turned on memory integration and now i can't boot into Windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-memory-integration/0dba0d02-b98d-4d0d-9633-6077dc13d279
  7. Security- Memory integrity hacked

Security- Memory integrity hacked: I am stymied. Memory integrity has been hacked. Cannot get it to stay in on position. Cannot download Norton. Cannot talk to a virtual agent. Do I need to replace with new windows?...
  8. memory integrity

memory integrity: When I play Video with the memory integrity feature enable, I have blue screen. Because this happens??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/memory-integrity/3975a992-b0a7-4645-aa18-b4efa1640dc5
  9. Memory integrity will not turn on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory integrity will not turn on: I tried to turn on Windows 10 Memory integrity core, under Device Security for Defender, but it won't let me saying there is a device incompatibilty. I know that all VMM is turned on in BIOS on my B75a-G43 , and virtual software is turned on in windows services as it had to...
  10. Windows memory integration

Windows memory integration: I turned on memory integration and now i can't boot into Windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-memory-integration/73fd972a-2d14-4b4e-97e9-69665315a147