Windows 10: Memory integrity in Windows security center says "this setting is managed by administrator".

Discus and support Memory integrity in Windows security center says "this setting is managed by administrator". in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When installing VMWare virtual machine, I used the deployment image service and management tool (dgreadiness_v3.6) to turn it off, but could not turn... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 率易, Oct 1, 2019.

1. 率易 Win User

Memory integrity in Windows security center says "this setting is managed by administrator".

When installing VMWare virtual machine, I used the deployment image service and management tool (dgreadiness_v3.6) to turn it off, but could not turn it back on. The memory integrity Settings showed that "this setting is managed by the administrator" and could not be turned on

:)

率易, Oct 1, 2019

2. "This setting is managed by your administrator" can't turn ON Memory Integrity

Hi, I have a Evaluation of Windows 10 LTSC on VMware and Windows 10 Host. I am trying to turn on all the security features on my LTSC VM. I have Secure Boot, TPM 2.0, Credential Guard (not sure) and it says "Your device meets the
    requirements for standard hardware security." I would like to turn on Memory Integrity under Core Isolation. The Memory Integrity is greyed out and says "This setting is managed by your administrator." It's just me at home. I'm guessing LTSC is the problem.
    When I installed (on VMware) it asked me for a business or school account email. I set up a local account and added my Microsoft Account when I was done. So how do I get the "managed by administrator" off? And turn ON Memory Integrity? I read online to go
    to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuard\Scenarios\HypervisorEnforcedCodeIntegrity and add a 1 to turn it on. It was already on 1 but still not luck. Then I tried Computer Configuration >
    Administrative Templates > System > Device Guard and Enabled with UEFI Lock. I still can't change the settings for Memory Integrity. It says the administrator error. Everything I've found online is about disabling Memory Integrity
    but I want to enable it. So does anyone know how I can get rid of the error and turn it on? Please reply. Thanks

NetHunter321, Oct 1, 2019
  3. windoc Win User
    Cannot Turn On Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Settings

From Tutorial -> Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

Not able to perform steps in Option 1
    Under "Windows Defender Security Center", "Device Security" is not an option.
    Winver reports Version 1709 (OS build 16299 402)
    The processor is Intel I3
    Virtualization is enabled in system BIOS.

Please advise.

windoc, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Memory integrity in Windows security center says "this setting is managed by administrator".

Windows Defender Security Center: Smart Screen Setup, not allowing says Administrator manages these settings

I already Create but no one answer it again I hope you can answer it

Windows Defender Security Center: Smart Screen Setup, not allowing says Administrator manages these settings

please help because I already search different steps but still, the problem occurs

Like: Clean Boot - Gpedit - and administrator profile

Best Regards

JessecaCortez, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Memory integrity in Windows security center says "this setting is managed by administrator".

1. Memory integrity in Windows security center says "this setting is managed by administrator". - Similar Threads - Memory integrity security

2. Help: Settings, windows security, device security, memory integrity is off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: Settings, windows security, device security, memory integrity is off: observed across a few Winn11 units of various manufacturers.upon toggle to on; resolve any driver incompatibilities and scan again.upon review incompatible drivers. resolving incompatibility with these drivers will enable yo to turn on memory integrity.No candidate drivers...
  3. Help: Settings, windows security, device security, memory integrity is off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help: Settings, windows security, device security, memory integrity is off: observed across a few Winn11 units of various manufacturers.upon toggle to on; resolve any driver incompatibilities and scan again.upon review incompatible drivers. resolving incompatibility with these drivers will enable yo to turn on memory integrity.No candidate drivers...
  4. Widows Security Memory Integrity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Widows Security Memory Integrity: Hi, I am using windows 11. My problem is that memory integrity is turned in windows security, but I can't trace any incompatible drivers not listed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/widows-security-memory-integrity/66973cee-e0ef-43b2-8353-c176513fbdfe
  5. Memory Integrity in Windows Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity in Windows Security: Hi I accidentally dismissed the memory integrity warning, now I can't un-dismiss it. Now I can't even find the memory integrity warning.Can someone kindly tell me how to reengage or un-dismiss the warning, so I can turn on the function. Thank you....
  6. Memory Integrity in Windows Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Integrity in Windows Security: Hi I accidentally dismissed the memory integrity warning, now I can't un-dismiss it. Now I can't even find the memory integrity warning.Can someone kindly tell me how to reengage or un-dismiss the warning, so I can turn on the function. Thank you....
  7. Windows Security Message "this setting is managed by administrator"

Windows Security Message "this setting is managed by administrator": Split from this thread. I can not get access in it even if I don't have any third party antivirus app in my laptop. now what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-security-message-this-setting-is-managed/93acfe54-8c0c-452d-888b-ac5ca00970a6
  8. "This setting is managed by your administrator" on Windows Security settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    "This setting is managed by your administrator" on Windows Security settings: Hi! Can anyone help me with this? Ever since my Windows 10 updated, this happened. I cannot control the settings of my Windows Security and it seems like I am not the Administrator of my laptop even though my account states that I am set as the Administrator. Any assistance...
  9. "This setting is managed by your administrator" can't turn ON Memory Integrity

"This setting is managed by your administrator" can't turn ON Memory Integrity: Hi, I have a Evaluation of Windows 10 LTSC on VMware and Windows 10 Host. I am trying to turn on all the security features on my LTSC VM. I have Secure Boot, TPM 2.0, Credential Guard (not sure) and it says "Your device meets the requirements for standard hardware security."...
  10. Security- Memory integrity hacked

Security- Memory integrity hacked: I am stymied. Memory integrity has been hacked. Cannot get it to stay in on position. Cannot download Norton. Cannot talk to a virtual agent. Do I need to replace with new windows?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. memory integrity setting managed by administrator?