Windows 10: memory integrity

Discus and support memory integrity in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I play Video with the memory integrity feature enable, I have blue screen. Because this happens???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by felixalves, Oct 2, 2018.

1. memory integrity

When I play Video with the memory integrity feature enable, I have blue screen.

Because this happens???

:)

felixalves, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 2, 2018
  3. windoc Win User
    Cannot Turn On Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Settings

From Tutorial -> Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

Not able to perform steps in Option 1
    Under "Windows Defender Security Center", "Device Security" is not an option.
    Winver reports Version 1709 (OS build 16299 402)
    The processor is Intel I3
    Virtualization is enabled in system BIOS.

Please advise.

windoc, Oct 2, 2018
  4. memory integrity

Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

memory integrity

1. memory integrity - Similar Threads - memory integrity

2. Memory Integrity keeps Turning off, no information as to why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity keeps Turning off, no information as to why: Memory Integrity keeps Turning off, no information as to whyI can turn memory integrity back on and then when i reboot it is on. But if i turn off or reboot the computer again it will turn off again.I have tried updating all of my drivers and that did not fix it.I tried...
  3. Memory Integrity keeps Turning off, no information as to why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Integrity keeps Turning off, no information as to why: Memory Integrity keeps Turning off, no information as to whyI can turn memory integrity back on and then when i reboot it is on. But if i turn off or reboot the computer again it will turn off again.I have tried updating all of my drivers and that did not fix it.I tried...
  4. how to turn on memory integrity in core isolation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn on memory integrity in core isolation: how to turn on memory integrity in core isolation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-memory-integrity-in-core-isolation/33bad9ec-e9d7-4637-94ce-f5bd7fc9c5fd
  5. how to turn on memory integrity in core isolation

how to turn on memory integrity in core isolation: how to turn on memory integrity in core isolation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-memory-integrity-in-core-isolation/33bad9ec-e9d7-4637-94ce-f5bd7fc9c5fd
  6. Windows 11 is Unable to Turn On Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is Unable to Turn On Memory Integrity: Windows 11 is unable to turn on memory integrity.Tells me wdcsam64 it incompatible.I've uninstalled the driver but Windows keeps reinstalling it.I've tried to update the driver.Just curious, why would Windows 11 tell me this driver is incompatible but does nothing to update...
  7. Windows 11 is Unable to Turn On Memory Integrity

Windows 11 is Unable to Turn On Memory Integrity: Windows 11 is unable to turn on memory integrity.Tells me wdcsam64 it incompatible.I've uninstalled the driver but Windows keeps reinstalling it.I've tried to update the driver.Just curious, why would Windows 11 tell me this driver is incompatible but does nothing to update...
  8. Can't turn on memory integrity in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn on memory integrity in Windows 10: hi. when turn on memory integrity get msg win 10 1909 no option to upgrade, freshly installed.there is no drivers listed as incompatible in device manager.msinfo had warning about dma devices so i had to add some to registry to remove that conflict. intel utility did ot find...
  9. Can't turn on memory integrity in Windows 10

Can't turn on memory integrity in Windows 10: hi. when turn on memory integrity get msg win 10 1909 no option to upgrade, freshly installed.there is no drivers listed as incompatible in device manager.msinfo had warning about dma devices so i had to add some to registry to remove that conflict. intel utility did ot find...
  10. Core Isolation Memory integrity is OFF, can not turn on

Core Isolation Memory integrity is OFF, can not turn on: Core Isolation Memory integrity is OFF, can not turn ON. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/core-isolation-memory-integrity-is-off-can-not/b315a437-7c31-412c-8c9b-096fc4d4401a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. memory integrity cant be started

2. windows 10 1809 unable to turn memory integrity on

3. unable to turn on memory integrity