Windows 10: Memory Integrity

Discus and support Memory Integrity in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am a strong believer of windows security so I always keep the memory integrity turned on. It was turned on until I rechecked it yesterday just to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Memory Integrity

I am a strong believer of windows security so I always keep the memory integrity turned on. It was turned on until I rechecked it yesterday just to find out that it somehow got turned off. I tried turning it on again but a message appeared "memory integrity cannot be started. There may be an incompatibility on your device". This happened a while ago and after installing a fresh copy of windows, I was successful in turning it back on. I checked in the bios and the virtualization option is already enabled.

:)

Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 19, 2020
  3. windoc Win User
    Cannot Turn On Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Settings

From Tutorial -> Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

Not able to perform steps in Option 1
    Under "Windows Defender Security Center", "Device Security" is not an option.
    Winver reports Version 1709 (OS build 16299 402)
    The processor is Intel I3
    Virtualization is enabled in system BIOS.

Please advise.

windoc, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Memory Integrity

Memory Integrity?

There is a feature called Memory Integrity and there is a tutorial on how to enable it.
    Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10

My question is, once it is enabled, would this feature slowdown the machines?
    For those of you here who have it enabled, is your system slower than usual?

win10freak, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Memory Integrity

1. Memory Integrity - Similar Threads - Memory Integrity

2. Core isolation and memory integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Core isolation and memory integrity: I tried enabling the "Core isolation memory integrity". During restarting for enabling this option, the screen displayed "Something didn't go as planned. no need to worry - undoing changes. Please keep your computer on". The boot menu was stuck in that loop for nearly two...
  3. Core isolation and memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core isolation and memory integrity: I tried enabling the "Core isolation memory integrity". During restarting for enabling this option, the screen displayed "Something didn't go as planned. no need to worry - undoing changes. Please keep your computer on". The boot menu was stuck in that loop for nearly two...
  4. I am not able to solve the issue of WinVDEdrv6 compatibility and Memory Integrity isn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to solve the issue of WinVDEdrv6 compatibility and Memory Integrity isn't...: Memory integrity isn't turning on and how to solve the issue of incompatibility of WinVDEdrv6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-solve-the-issue-of-winvdedrv6/90f63f46-1edd-4ea6-a777-4926cb7ce8cb
  5. I am not able to solve the issue of WinVDEdrv6 compatibility and Memory Integrity isn't...

I am not able to solve the issue of WinVDEdrv6 compatibility and Memory Integrity isn't...: Memory integrity isn't turning on and how to solve the issue of incompatibility of WinVDEdrv6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-solve-the-issue-of-winvdedrv6/90f63f46-1edd-4ea6-a777-4926cb7ce8cb
  6. I cannot turn on Windows 11 Memory Integrity because of an incompatible driver: rcblan.sys...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot turn on Windows 11 Memory Integrity because of an incompatible driver: rcblan.sys...: I cannot turn on Windows 11 Memory Integrity because of an incompatible driver: rcblan.sys - any assistance would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-turn-on-windows-11-memory-integrity/95f4ccda-fa1b-4ca8-88d4-a5481e7499c8
  7. I cannot turn on Windows 11 Memory Integrity because of an incompatible driver: rcblan.sys...

I cannot turn on Windows 11 Memory Integrity because of an incompatible driver: rcblan.sys...: I cannot turn on Windows 11 Memory Integrity because of an incompatible driver: rcblan.sys - any assistance would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-turn-on-windows-11-memory-integrity/95f4ccda-fa1b-4ca8-88d4-a5481e7499c8
  8. Memory integrity can't be turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity can't be turn it on: Memory integrity can't be turn it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-cant-be-turn-it-on/3f6a2321-8347-4407-92a8-b0ff9a483720
  9. Memory integrity can't be turn it on

Memory integrity can't be turn it on: Memory integrity can't be turn it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-cant-be-turn-it-on/3f6a2321-8347-4407-92a8-b0ff9a483720
  10. Memory integrity forced off "incompatible driver" STTub30.sys STmicroelectronics

Memory integrity forced off "incompatible driver" STTub30.sys STmicroelectronics: Memory integrity forced off "incompatible driver" STTub30.sys STmicroelectronics. Is there any updated STTub30.sys which supports Windows 11 OS?...