Windows 10: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (Blue Screen) After 30-2hrs of using computer

Discus and support MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (Blue Screen) After 30-2hrs of using computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I just recenetly bough this computer and bin trying to figoure out this issue, For some reason I keep getting diffrent Blue Screens but right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dark47killer, Jul 13, 2017.

1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (Blue Screen) After 30-2hrs of using computer

Hello, I just recenetly bough this computer and bin trying to figoure out this issue, For some reason I keep getting diffrent Blue Screens but right now its all MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This happens sometimes when I playing a game or when I am just surfing the web. Attachment 143918

PC SPECS

CPU i7-7700K @ 4.20GHz
    M-Board H110M-DGS by ASRock
    Ram 16384MB DIMM by Micron
    HDD Hitachi HUA7220 1863GB
    GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

:)

dark47killer, Jul 13, 2017
  2. alaina92 Win User

Update yesterday makes everything crash

The computer is a Dell Inspiron 15 - 3000 series (3543) core i3. I have gotten blue screens saying MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, BAD_POOL_HEADER, and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. And for a bonus I have had to restore it to a previous restore point this morning and
    it worked for about 30-45 minutes then crashed and wont reboot.

alaina92, Jul 13, 2017
  3. JetCrazy Win User
    Blue Screen Error

Hello, for about a week now i have been getting blue screen errors. I have wiped the computer and it is still occuring. After i wiped it the blue screen error only has been showing 2 errors. memory_managment and kernal_data_inpage_error I have not added
    any new computer parts before the Error. I own a lenovo erazer x315 with 2 8GB hyperX ram sticks in June. I went to add a SSd plugged it but plugged it out after it didnt work and i gave up. After this my computer blue screened twice with memory_managment
    errors and it didnt happen for the rest of night. The next morning it blue screened every 15 mins. After I wiped the computer I can be on chrome and such without blue screen. When i went to go scan with the lenovo solutions center it blue screened. After i
    went to download a game it blue screened. I have ran memory diagnostics, chkdsk, verified drivers. Nothing seems to work. I checked my RAM sticks and they seemed fine inside the computer. Any help would be great. If need the minidump folder a little help sharing
    that here would be great. Thank you.

EDIT: After about 45 mins on chrome Blue screened and error bad_pool_header came up

JetCrazy, Jul 13, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (Blue Screen) After 30-2hrs of using computer

zbook, Jul 13, 2017
  5. philc43 Win User
    Hello and welcome to TenForums *Smile

Looking at one of your dumps I found reference to the graphics driver without symbols:
    Code: ffffb700`12abc448 fffff801`368fe40fUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2386fda73b467ac8\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x2ee40f[/quote] Please reinstall the NVidia driver. The best way to do this is to uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from your Graphics card manufacturer or from the NVidia website. When you do this be sure the "clean install" box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

There were only two dump files so please make sure you are not deleting them with CCleaner. You can change the settings so that CCleaner leaves the mini-dump files on the system.

philc43, Jul 13, 2017
  6. Hey sorry for the late answer but well I just got a new log File now

dark47killer, Jul 14, 2017
  7. zbook New Member
    Hi dark47killer I see your Icon resemblance to philc43

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:

1) winver (in the pop up about windows > view your windows version and build > type this information into the thread)

2) sfc /scannow

3) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

4) chkdsk /scan

When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on edit then copy > paste into the thread

5) Run memtest86+ version 5.01 for at least 8 runs.
    This may take many hours so plan to run it overnight.
    http://www.memtest.org/
    When Memtest86+ has completed 8 or more runs make an image of the results to post into the thread.
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-test-ram.html

Code: BugCheck 1C7, {0, ffffb70154e4e000, 53c4bba9, 7c93e0c}*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sysProbably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Code: ffffb700`12abc448 fffff801`368fe40fUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2386fda73b467ac8\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x2ee40f[/quote] Code: BugCheck 1A, {41793, ffffe9010d973fe8, 1fe, 1fd}Probably caused by : dxgmms2.sys ( dxgmms2!VIDMM_RECYCLE_BLOCK::~VIDMM_RECYCLE_BLOCK+4f )[/quote] Code: BugCheck 1A, {402, ffffcf87cde79c00, 1a62288c0, ffffcf87c2e56b50}*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sysProbably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote]

zbook, Jul 14, 2017
  8. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (Blue Screen) After 30-2hrs of using computer

I had my dad working on the Computer so the System is actually in Polish hope that is not an issue, but the Version 1703 (15063.483) (64bit) Windows 10 pro and I will do the other stuff as well so give me a few please.

ps thanks for all the support *Smile

9. C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
    Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired
    them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For
    example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not
    supported in offline servicing scenarios.

10. Newest Crash !!!!

Attachment 143954

11. Yet another Crash in the middle of the dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth (was about 50% done and got a blue screen)

Attachment 143957

12. zbook New Member
    Which antivirus programs have been used over the past few months?
    Which antivirus programs are currently being used?
    The debugging of the bsod indicate that the ESET software has malfunctioning drivers.
    Please use the control panel to uninstall the software.
    And then complete the un-installation using the ESET uninstall tool: Uninstall ESET manually using the ESET uninstaller toolESET Knowledgebase

Please use Microsoft Windows defender during the troubleshooting process.

If you can temporarily change the default language to English and post the DM log that would enable us to troubleshoot the logs.
    Language - Add, Remove, and Change in Windows 10 Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials
    Afterwards you could change the language back to your preferred langauge.

Please run the administrative commands again from post#6

Code: BugCheck 1A, {41793, ffffc080df15fff8, 200, 1ff}Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff801a9a3d453, ffffad0150056430, 0}*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for eamonm.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for eamonm.sys*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for em018_64.dll*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for em018_64.dllProbably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Code: ffffad01`50057d68 fffff80f`c7439a00Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ehdrv.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ehdrv.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ehdrv.sys ehdrv+0x19a00[/quote] ehdrv.sys ESET Support: ESET Knowledgebase
    Downloads: Downloads for Home

eamonm.sys ESET Amon driver Support: ESET Knowledgebase

em018_64.dat ESET Smart Security Support: ESET Knowledgebase

zbook, Jul 14, 2017
  13. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (Blue Screen) After 30-2hrs of using computer

I only had this pc for about 2-3 days, and I used ESET the whole time. At the moment I am doing the dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth scan and it has bin stuck at 100% for the past 40 mins

14. zbook New Member
    There was/is corruption of the operating system.

Create a restore point now.

Create a backup image of the drive using Macrium: Macrium Software | Your image is everything

Press control alt delete simultaneously to open task manager.

When the task manager pop up appears view the menu bar and click on file.

Then click on run new task.

then type:
    shutdown /r

This will reboot the computer.

When the computer reboots:
    1) follow the steps above to uninstall ESET
    2) turn on windows defender
    3) open administrative command prompt and run again these commands:
    a) sfc /scannow
    b) dism /online /cleanup-image /checkhealth
    c) dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth
    d) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on edit then copy > paste into the thread

zbook, Jul 14, 2017
  15. philc43 Win User
    If this is a new computer I would take it back to where you bought it and get them to fix it or give you one that works. You should not be having this trouble on a new PC.

philc43, Jul 14, 2017
Thema:

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (Blue Screen) After 30-2hrs of using computer

1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (Blue Screen) After 30-2hrs of using computer - Similar Threads - MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Blue Screen

2. Blue screen code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: Hey, recently I am having many issues with my computer. For example:1. I am able to use my computer but after a while it neither freezes or shows the blue screen with the code mentioned in the title.2. I can download files to my computer but after a restart they are all...
  3. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT & SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screens

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT & SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screens: Hey, all. So, recently I've been having MEMORY_MANAGEMENT & SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screens on my PC. I think they are caused by my RAM. Some background: A couple months ago, one of my RAM sticks died (not sure why). It died after I rearranged one of my case fans to fix...
  4. memory_management blue screen

memory_management blue screen: I have NO idea what is causing this. i have presumed it is the RAM but i really have no idea. this only happens when i turn it on after it has been off for a while, and once it has restarted it doesnt do it until i turn it off, leave it off for a while, then get back on....
  5. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Blue Screen: Hello everyon, I've been having a blue screen issue for the last couple of weeks, after I bought a new Hp Pavilion gaming 15 pc, I installed windows 10, and made all the drivers updates, I'm still getting a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT blue screen I did the Memory Diagnostic tool and...
  6. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Blue Screen of Death

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Blue Screen of Death: Last night I received a BSOD, it was caused by hal.dll and ntoskernel.exe, and BlueScreenViewer x64 showed this crash log. The crash happened while I was in the middle of a game. Here is the minidump file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L1wabXBcbfUUI-Igt0pTdINsBi3OrBv_...
  7. Windows 10 Memory_Management Blue Screen

Windows 10 Memory_Management Blue Screen: Hello I faced a blue screen, that had the following error: ================================================== Dump File : 051820-27640-01.dmp Crash Time : 2020-05-18 1:46:59 AM Bug Check String : MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Bug Check Code : 0x0000001a...
  8. Blue Screen Of Death memory_management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death memory_management: Hello My pc specs Ryzen 5 2600 Motherboard B450m-a Gtx 10603GB 120GB SSD 500GB HD 8GB RAM 2666mhz My computer goes to Bsod while playing game and when i checked in Event Viewer it shows HID Compalint Headset Error kindly let me know how to fix this problem...
  9. Blue Screen of Death with error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Blue Screen of Death with error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: Hello, During the last month, I'm having BSOD with the error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, every few days it happened 3 times. The last 2 times the error came while browsing and the other when opening the Epic Games Store. After restart, my computer works just fine for days since...
  10. Blue Screen with Stop Code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Blue Screen with Stop Code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: This happens on a regular basis. The only way to get out of the blue screen is to hard restart the PC because the blue screen gets stuck at 100%. All of my drivers are updated. Please help. Thanks....