Windows 10: Microsoft account login problem

Discus and support Microsoft account login problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; u failed every attempt to fill current window password because u haven't set one, so u need to set login password will become current window password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NoahAdam, Apr 30, 2020.

1. NoahAdam Win User

Microsoft account login problem

u failed every attempt to fill current window password because u haven't set one,

so u need to set login password will become current window password at local sign in

then u try to login with MS account again Microsoft account login problem [​IMG]

:)

NoahAdam, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Apr 30, 2020
  3. MICROSOFT ACCOUNT LOGIN

Hi Arbaaz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you able to login with Microsoft account in web?
    • What happens exactly when you try to login using Microsoft account?
    I suggest you to login to Microsoft account through online login.live.com, if you are able to login to Microsoft account on web then you can reset the password and then try to login and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Help Removing Microsoft Account login

I am not sure if you want to switch to a local account instead of your Microsoft account, or if you want to keep your Microsoft account but login automatically instead of having to type the password.

See these tutorials:

Thema:

1. Microsoft account login problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft account login

2. Problem with login microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with login microsoft account: Hello The email I defined in the Microsoft account is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, which I do not remember the password, when I remind the password to enter the Microsoft account, it goes to this email, which as I said, I do not have access to. Please suggest...
  3. Problem with login microsoft account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with login microsoft account: Hello The email I defined in the Microsoft account is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, which I do not remember the password, when I remind the password to enter the Microsoft account, it goes to this email, which as I said, I do not have access to. Please suggest...
  4. Problem with login microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft account login problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account login problem: i don't know why but I am facing this error in login in my account please solve my issue asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-login-problem/fbf27645-c165-4d40-9f8d-1a4cbe54a36c
  6. Microsoft account login problem

Microsoft account login problem: i don't know why but I am facing this error in login in my account please solve my issue asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-login-problem/fbf27645-c165-4d40-9f8d-1a4cbe54a36c
  7. Problem login Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem login Microsoft account: Dear community, I just purchased a new laptop for my child. After starting it and setting up the child's account as the Microsoft account on it, I updated it to Windows 11. Since then, this is what happens: I enter her password, it then asks me for parental approval. I enter...
  8. Problem login Microsoft account

Problem login Microsoft account: Dear community, I just purchased a new laptop for my child. After starting it and setting up the child's account as the Microsoft account on it, I updated it to Windows 11. Since then, this is what happens: I enter her password, it then asks me for parental approval. I enter...
  9. Problems with microsoft account login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems with microsoft account login: I can log into my account online no problem, but i am unable to log into the microsoft store on my PC it states "you need internet for that" internet is fine on my PC btw.I am unable to create a pin for my PC account i get " something went wrong"I am able to log into the...
  10. Microsoft Account login problems

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account login problems: I recently had to re-install Windows, since for some reason a boot component got corrupted, because my battery died (my pc was in sleep mode), i tried to boot it up, not knowing the battery was dead, and nothing i did fixed it. I went through the setup, no problem. I login to...