Windows 10: Microsoft account not showing my Mac Pro as a new device

Discus and support Microsoft account not showing my Mac Pro as a new device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I installed office on both my pc and Mac Pro. Under my account, it only shows 1 device PC, not Mac Pro? How do I know the new version was installed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gale888, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Gale888 Win User

Microsoft account not showing my Mac Pro as a new device

I installed office on both my pc and Mac Pro. Under my account, it only shows 1 device PC, not Mac Pro? How do I know the new version was installed?

:)

Gale888, Apr 25, 2019
  2. mxsimpson Win User

Microsoft Account not showing Windows 10 Licence

I had a notebook with local users and a copy of Windows 10 Pro activated. So I decided change the local user into a Microsoft Account to link my license with my MSA.
    On the device it's allright, now teh activitaion tab shows "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". But my MSA doesn't list this device in devices list. I have other devices activated that are listed, but not this one.
    Anyone know what's happening? Why my device is not listed in MSA?

mxsimpson, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Add Mac Pro device

How do I add my Mac Pro as a device? The prior device I have is no longer working but it is listed as the only device.

Thank you

RebeccaMakkers, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Too many devices in Microsoft Account

Hello JJ, Microsoft account not showing my Mac Pro as a new device :)

Yep, that would be the reason why the PC is listed more than once as a device for your Microsoft account.

Each different computer name will be listed as a separate device.

The tutorial below can help show you how to remove the devices you want.

Microsoft Account - Remove Devices Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Brink, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft account not showing my Mac Pro as a new device - Similar Threads - Microsoft account showing

2. What to do if my device is not showing in the devices section of my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do if my device is not showing in the devices section of my Microsoft account?: Mi NoteBook Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-my-device-is-not-showing-in-the/7909a86e-38d0-4de4-9b84-7a2c620985dd
  3. What to do if my device is not showing in the devices section of my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do if my device is not showing in the devices section of my Microsoft account?: Mi NoteBook Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-my-device-is-not-showing-in-the/7909a86e-38d0-4de4-9b84-7a2c620985dd
  4. Will a new device show up if I sign into my Microsoft account on a new pc on xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will a new device show up if I sign into my Microsoft account on a new pc on xbox app: I was wondering would a new device show up on my Microsoft account or Microsoft family devices if I sign into the Xbox app or console companion app on a new windows pc...
  5. Will a new device show up if I sign into my Microsoft account on a new pc on xbox app

Will a new device show up if I sign into my Microsoft account on a new pc on xbox app: I was wondering would a new device show up on my Microsoft account or Microsoft family devices if I sign into the Xbox app or console companion app on a new windows pc...
  6. Family Devices not showing in Microsoft Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Devices not showing in Microsoft Account: https://account.microsoft.com Used to be able to see family devices, windows machines under Devices listed in the Microsoft Account Online in the Web Browser. The permission for this is set for each Family member and still can be toggled under each Organiser. 181203
  7. Device not Showing to Download Software iTunes but Shows in Microsoft Account Devices

Device not Showing to Download Software iTunes but Shows in Microsoft Account Devices: One of my devices is not showing up when I want to download software, but I can see them under microsoft devices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-not-showing-to-download-software-itunes-but/9e95485b-2f77-45aa-b577-909398272daf
  8. Microsoft Account not showing my devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Account not showing my devices: Some of my devices have disappeared for my Microsoft account, this could be a result of changing my login to a local instead of a MS account, Any help on getting my device back listed in the MY Devices section?...
  9. can't get my new used laptop to show up in my Microsoft Account devices list

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't get my new used laptop to show up in my Microsoft Account devices list: There is no "Microsoft Accounts" category, so I'm posting under Windows/Windows 10/Windows settings. If this isn't the appropriate category, please let me know which to use. I purchased a used laptop recently and can't get it to show up in my devices list in my Microsoft...
  10. Add Mac Pro device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Add Mac Pro device: How do I add my Mac Pro as a device? The prior device I have is no longer working but it is listed as the only device. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-mac-pro-device/46ceac2d-6d6d-45ef-ad29-453ed9332f1d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cant list laptop on my microsoft account

2. laptop device not showing in microsoft account