Windows 10: Microsoft account problems

Discus and support Microsoft account problems in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; A friend of mine cannot access his Microsoft account because he has changed his internet provider and has a new address. Each time he tries, he is... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by tinmar49, Dec 9, 2017.

1. tinmar49 Win User

Microsoft account problems

A friend of mine cannot access his Microsoft account because he has changed his internet provider and has a new address.
    Each time he tries, he is asked to log in with the extinct email address.
    There must be an easy way round this as this is not uncommon.

:)

tinmar49, Dec 9, 2017

2. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Dec 9, 2017
  3. Nokia phone download problem

Hi all, I have just acquired a Nokia Lumia 625, and am trying to download Skype from the Microsoft shop. Two things happen -- either Microsoft does not recognise the password for my newly acquired account (although it does accept it when I access it from
    my PC), or I get an error code message, 8009030e. Very frustrating... Thanks for any help!

Problems with Microsoft, Dec 9, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello tinmar, *Smile

Your friend should still be able to log in to his Microsoft account online at Microsoft as usual.

If so, he could add his new email address as an alias for his Microsoft account.

Make this new email address the new primary alias for his Microsoft account.

Next, remove the invalid email address as an alias for his Microsoft account.

*Arrow Add or Remove Microsoft Account Aliases User Accounts Tutorials

*Arrow Change Primary Alias for Microsoft Account User Accounts Tutorials

Brink, Dec 9, 2017
Thema:

1. Microsoft account problems - Similar Threads - Microsoft account problems

2. Microsoft account problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account problem: I have the problem " Microsoft account problem We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely password change, select here to fix in shared experiences settings." This can be fixed by turning off "Share across devices" in settings. BUT doing this stops Your Phone...
  3. Microsoft Account Problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account Problem: I frequently get a pop up when I boot my system stating there is a Microsoft Account Problem - See attached. I have not changed my password for quite sometime, so that cannot be the reason. Each time I follow the link to Settings and click on the "Fix Now" under the Shared...
  4. Microsoft Account Problem...?

Microsoft Account Problem...?: Almost daily there is a message pop-up, and in the notification center saying that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account. It says that it may be due to a password change... Click to fix- I enter pin#, and fix is good until next time. I only have one computer, and no...
  5. Problem with microsoft account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with microsoft account: How do I stop the above keep appearing as a pop up? When I click Fix and enter mt password the problem is solved, whatever that was? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-microsoft-account/a0786789-f77b-4532-aecb-5f04da67dbb5
  6. Microsoft Account Problem

Microsoft Account Problem: I have a typo in my microsoft account and now i can't verify it. Can someone tell me how to solve this problem or fix the typo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-problem/b27ba62a-76eb-4668-b53e-a9442046364b"
  7. Microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft account problem: I have logged this post under the Topic "Performance & System Failures" because I could not find a more appropriate topic and I think that it probably is a System Failure. However, if not correct then moderators are requested to please shift to what you believe is the...
  8. -Microsoft account problem

-Microsoft account problem: We need to fix your Microsoft account (most likely password change, select here to fix in shared experiences settings. Not sure which topic to put this under so picked "Security and Privacy" sorry if wrong I've been getting this message off and on for about a month,...
  9. Microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account problem: On start-up, I am getting a message stating that there is a problem with my Microsoft account. When I go to Shared Experiences to fix it, the message is always that there is no problem with my account. Yet on the next start-up, the problem message appears again. Does anyone...
  10. microsoft account problem

microsoft account problem: My problem is I want to change this email in my microsoft account because I want to delete that microsoft account(pls see attached file) and into a completely new email microsoft account. But my computer 'Acer XC - 603' is under Devices and I do not know how to transfer that...