Windows 10: Microsoft Account & Store issues

Discus and support Microsoft Account & Store issues in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Win 10 1909 18363.720 I can logon to Win10 machine with Microsoft Account I can logon to Live, Xbox Microsoft Store sees my profile and content.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Yelwoci, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Yelwoci Win User

Microsoft Account & Store issues

Win 10 1909 18363.720

I can logon to Win10 machine with Microsoft Account

I can logon to Live, Xbox

Microsoft Store sees my profile and content.

Appsdiagnostic10.diagcab & microsoftaccounts.diagcab both compain Microsoft Account Required

All started because can't run Forza Horizon 4 fron store or desktop. just dies on initial splash screen

:)

Yelwoci, Apr 1, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 1, 2020
  3. ZJE123 Win User
    Microsoft Store Issue

I have tried both of these steps already and still, when I click "Sign in with a Microsoft Account instead," nothing happens, I believe this can be seen in the video I posted. Thanks for the suggestions, though.

ZJE123, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Yes. When you sign in to the Store with a Microsoft account like in step 5 in Option Two of the tutorial below instead of switching to a Microsoft account you will and stay a local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account & Store issues - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Store

2. Microsoft Store Accounts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Accounts: I am trying to sign in with my personal microsoft account on my school computer. I have admin rights on it but the microsoft store still will only let me sign in with my school account or work account. How do I make it let me use any account?...
  3. Microsoft Store Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Accounts: I am trying to sign in with my personal microsoft account on my school computer. I have admin rights on it but the microsoft store still will only let me sign in with my school account or work account. How do I make it let me use any account?...
  4. Microsoft Store issue

Microsoft Store issue: Hello Everyone,This is Shawn again, I have this issue in Micorsoft Store, not sure what is wrong, here is feedbackhub link.https://aka.ms/AAe34iaThank you : Shawn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-issue/c139c81a-a785-4334-ad5c-5daf4257ff7a
  5. Microsoft Store Issues

Microsoft Store Issues: On a clean Windows installation, encountered issues with the Windows store.- Some items appear in the application list that were never installed.- Some items that were installed no longer have an executable in the application list or the ability to pin to start menu but they...
  6. Microsoft store accounts.

Microsoft store accounts.: Hi, I have an app Minecraft downloaded on a seperate PC and microsoft account that I am using now. I was wondering if there is any way to put this app and its progress on my new account + device without paying again....
  7. Microsoft account and Store accounts sign in issues

Microsoft account and Store accounts sign in issues: Hi People. I have been trying for months to sort out the above since my details appear to have been corrupted during a Ms update last year. My email addresses are all now known on the Ms system and so restricts my input, if do get to change email and password details I...
  8. Microsoft Store issues

Microsoft Store issues: I can't install any thing from the store on to my PC but I can onto my system. whenever I try to install a game it tells me there was a problem on our end and keeps doing so even after I reset the app and my PC. I tried signing out and back in and got the same thing. If...
  9. Microsoft store broken for having multiple accounts issue

Microsoft store broken for having multiple accounts issue: All the steps i search from all google search and i found out that the microsoft store is not working for multiple account that link to hotmail/or not link. Will not work for multiple account even the solution is able to fix it and it will keep spining circle or even the...
  10. Microsoft Store Issue

Microsoft Store Issue: I just downloaded Windows 10 yesterday and I am encountering a problem with the Microsoft Store. I am trying to download a few apps. When I am on the app page, I click the "Free" button, which I assume is the download button, and nothing happens. I don't get any error...