Windows 10: microsoft account with no password is my admin in windows, how to change?

Discus and support microsoft account with no password is my admin in windows, how to change? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I was upgrading my windows 10 after a windows rescue process. THen it asked me to create a new microsoft account, I used "*** Email address is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cesar Castaño, Mar 7, 2020.

1. microsoft account with no password is my admin in windows, how to change?

Hello

I was upgrading my windows 10 after a windows rescue process. THen it asked me to create a new microsoft account, I used "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", however it didint ask to set up a password. Now this is the admin user in my machine, and I can't perform anty elevated function. How I can assign a password to it or revert to mny original account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" as my windows adminsitrator?

thankls and regards,

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

phone +59896700330

:)

Cesar Castaño, Mar 7, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 7, 2020
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Kol12 Win User

microsoft account with no password is my admin in windows, how to change?

Forgotten admin password.

Thanks guys. Just confirming that the instructions have worked and all of the account passwords are sorted out. Passwords have been stored securely so they won't be lost again!

One thing I noticed after creating the temp admin account is that you need to change it to a standard account afterwards otherwise it will be the primary admin account.

Kol12, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

microsoft account with no password is my admin in windows, how to change?

1. microsoft account with no password is my admin in windows, how to change? - Similar Threads - microsoft account password

2. I changed my password to my admin account on my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I changed my password to my admin account on my computer: So I made the mistake of thinking I'd remember my password without writing it down and now I can't sign back into my computer and at this point I'm thinking of just hard resetting my computer but before I do that I was hoping someone here would be able to help.I've tried...
  3. I changed my password to my admin account on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed my password to my admin account on my computer: So I made the mistake of thinking I'd remember my password without writing it down and now I can't sign back into my computer and at this point I'm thinking of just hard resetting my computer but before I do that I was hoping someone here would be able to help.I've tried...
  4. I changed my password to my admin account on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to change account admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change account admin: How do I change the admin of my account? It was never verified because, as I have discovered, my email address was incorrectly entered when it was set up. I have my address set up now as a family member but cannot delete the incorrect address. Help?!? in simplest steps...
  6. Change Microsoft Admin Account

Change Microsoft Admin Account: I am the admin on my family's laptop, and want to switch it to my mother. My microsoft account was compromised awhile ago, so I changed the email and password on my Microsoft account and the previous email is no longer usable. The problem is that I am not able to sign in to...
  7. how to change my admin password

how to change my admin password: How do I change my admin password which has been compromised. I want to do it offline if possible to avoid infiltration or snooping while I do it. I have tried via PowerShell but was unsuccessful....
  8. Change admin account password

Change admin account password: I am running WIN10 build 18362. I have the admin PW (not my MS account PW) so can login. I wish to change the admin PW. There are no other accounts on the machine. How can I make the change?...
  9. Changing my Admin's Password

Changing my Admin's Password: I recently changed my admin password on my Windows 10 computer. I am in charge of all accounts but don't use the admin account, instead I use the other account on this device. When trying to log in to the admin account I found that I was met with the issue of not...
  10. Local Admin account password changed to unknown

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local Admin account password changed to unknown: My local administrator account password has evidently been changed to something unknown to me. I am sure I am typing the password correctly, I've carefully tried several times. I have 3 local accounts on my machine and my Microsoft account (for purposes of this post I am...