Windows 10: Microsoft Edge crash

Discus and support Microsoft Edge crash in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I open Edge it will come on line to my home page, flick off once, come back on and then go off totally and returns to my desktop. Is there a way... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ronnielee09, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Microsoft Edge crash

When I open Edge it will come on line to my home page, flick off once, come back on and then go off totally and returns to my desktop. Is there a way to re-install Edge? Firefox and Internet Explorer work fine. I have changed my default browser and that didn't help. Numerous shut downs and restarts have failed to cure the problem. Edge works fine on my other computer. Thanks for any help. *Confused

:)

Ronnielee09, Jun 4, 2016

2. Edge bugged out and had to be reinstalled after joining homegroup, keeps me logged out from everywhere

Hi Enzou,

To resolve your concerns with Microsoft Edge, we found a helpful solution from a thread answered by Babu V on this link:

How to resolve crashes in Microsoft Edge

Regards.

Loraine Mon, Jun 4, 2016
  3. Microsoft Edge Crashing

I tried to start
    www.yahoo.com
    using edge. Microsoft Edge crashed and when I start it crashes on startup. I see something like a page not found

VictorThomaszy, Jun 4, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Microsoft Edge crash

dalchina, Jun 4, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Edge crash

1. Microsoft Edge crash - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge crash

2. Microsoft Edge keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge keeps crashing: I have the latest version of Microsoft Edge and Windows 11 on my laptop. Edge crashes constantly, at least once every 10 minutes or so.Things I've tried:Turning off and on computerChecked for updates on both Edge and WindowsCleared browser cache and cookiesIf anyone has any...
  3. Microsoft Edge keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge keeps crashing: I have the latest version of Microsoft Edge and Windows 11 on my laptop. Edge crashes constantly, at least once every 10 minutes or so.Things I've tried:Turning off and on computerChecked for updates on both Edge and WindowsCleared browser cache and cookiesIf anyone has any...
  4. windows 11, microsoft edge crashes!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11, microsoft edge crashes!: hello, once I upgraded to windows 11, microsoft edge crashes every 5 to 10 minutes!! help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-microsoft-edge-crashes/9520483b-ec5e-4494-abf7-559719f581f8
  5. windows 11, microsoft edge crashes!

windows 11, microsoft edge crashes!: hello, once I upgraded to windows 11, microsoft edge crashes every 5 to 10 minutes!! help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-microsoft-edge-crashes/9520483b-ec5e-4494-abf7-559719f581f8
  6. System crash related to Microsoft Edge

System crash related to Microsoft Edge: system crashed with the following event log, can anyone help me to understand what is causing and how to prevent? Many thanks!Log Name: ApplicationSource: Windows Error ReportingDate: 4/3/2022 10:02:09 AMEvent ID: 1001Task Category: NoneLevel:...
  7. System crash related to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crash related to Microsoft Edge: system crashed with the following event log, can anyone help me to understand what is causing and how to prevent? Many thanks!Log Name: ApplicationSource: Windows Error ReportingDate: 4/3/2022 10:02:09 AMEvent ID: 1001Task Category: NoneLevel:...
  8. System crash related to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Microsoft Edge kept crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge kept crashing: Each time I want to search something, Microsoft Edge kept freezing, then it crashes. pls help submitted by /u/Cedrik_BOI [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0w67b/microsoft_edge_kept_crashing/
  10. Microsoft Edge crashing upon opening

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge crashing upon opening: UPDATE: We had further issues for this, Norton caused a ruckus with Edge, after removing this however, Edge started working fully functional.