Windows 10: Microsoft Edge extensions, one year later

Discus and support Microsoft Edge extensions, one year later in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It has been a little more than a year since Microsoft first shipped the number one requested feature for Microsoft Edge – extensions! Today, we are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Edge extensions, one year later

Source: Microsoft Edge extensions, one year later - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Microsoft Edge extensions, one year later [​IMG]
    Tip How to Add or Remove Extensions in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off Microsoft Edge Extensions in Windows 10

How to Enable or Disable Microsoft Edge Extensions in Windows 10

Brink, Sep 28, 2017
  2. FerchogtX Win User

Since I could upgrade to build 1703, I can now be able to use extensions, honestly, that makes Edge QUITE pleasant to use, without sacrificing speed.

I hope they add a way to import passwords from other browsers, tho, that is the only thing that makes me not use Edge as my default browser.

:)

FerchogtX, Oct 1, 2017
  3. aakkam22 Win User
    GWX icon

I'm glad the upgrade worked for you. Edge does not have Extensions support yet, so there is no problem there. You will be fully covered, but basically what the information means is that Edge doesn't support Extensions yet. Later this year it will though.

aakkam22, Oct 1, 2017
  4. Ron Carr Win User

Edge problems: save a bookmark, add extension

Microsoft evidently has a fixed list of allowable extensions, and Roboform is not one of them.

Problem solved: I won't use Edge.

After 25 years, I am turning into a Microsoft hater. The install of Anniversary Edition was a nightmare, and then i find Edge won't accept my extension anyway.

Ron

Ron Carr, Oct 1, 2017
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge extensions, one year later - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge extensions

2. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An extension and microsoft edge issue: Hi all, recently i have been trying out edge, and well i have a few issues, first of all, i have an extension that is unremovable installed on the browser called apps, and it is installed by an organisation, I have no organisation, i bought my laptop brand new from Argos UK,...
  3. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An extension and microsoft edge issue: Hi all, recently i have been trying out edge, and well i have a few issues, first of all, i have an extension that is unremovable installed on the browser called apps, and it is installed by an organisation, I have no organisation, i bought my laptop brand new from Argos UK,...
  4. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Cortana
  5. Microsoft hopes to revive its Microsoft Store later this year

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft hopes to revive its Microsoft Store later this year: Microsoft had big hopes for the store that it integrated in its Windows 10 operating system. The Microsoft Store, as it is called nowadays, did not live up to its expectations, mainly because it could not attract enough developers and users. Microsoft removed entire sections...
  6. Edge extensions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge extensions: Is there still no way to stop Edge from turning off extensions automatically? I use an S/MIME extension that it likes to turn off and it's a pain in the ass to have to shut everything down and log back into my work email every time it does it. submitted by /u/dronesitter...
  7. Edge EXTENSIONS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge EXTENSIONS: Is there any way of getting the TIME and DATE on to Edge Extension/Taskbar ? And - when will the new Edge with Chrome extensions be released ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-extensions/10b0f99f-4c15-4e35-97e9-3a6cffd80b09
  8. Edge Extensions

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Edge Extensions: I have a Dell Latitude 10 ST2E Table running Windows 10 Ver. 1607, Build 14393.2551. I had the RoboForm Extension Installed. On one of the recent updates, the extension disappeared. If I go back into the Microsoft Store to download it, it says you own this product but the...
  9. Edge extensions

in Browsers and Email
    Edge extensions: Does MS Edge support add-ons/extensions? I use Last Pass & xmarks in Firefox, IE and Chrome. Is it possible to use them in Edge? Thanks. 13599
  10. Bringing Extensions to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing Extensions to Microsoft Edge: I am excited to share that we have shipped the first preview release of Microsoft Edge with extensions support to Windows Insiders. Since the beginning of the Microsoft Edge project, our roadmap has always included extensions in order to support a vibrant community of...