Windows 10: Microsoft Edge Insider extension now available in Microsoft Store

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Insider extension now available in Microsoft Store in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Stay informed with the latest Microsoft Edge Announcements, Features, Known Issues, and Fixed Issues directly in Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Edge Insider extension now available in Microsoft Store

Stay informed with the latest Microsoft Edge Announcements, Features, Known Issues, and Fixed Issues directly in Microsoft Edge.

Microsoft Edge Insider is the official extension for Microsoft Edge for Microsoft Edge Insiders.

This extension puts an icon on the Microsoft Edge toolbar that receives notifications about the latest Microsoft Edge Announcements, Features, Known Issues, and Fixed Issues.

Microsoft Edge Insider can also provide desktop notifications about important issues.

This extension is for Insider build channels ("canary", "dev", and "beta") only.

Download: Get Microsoft Edge Insider | Microsoft Store

See also:

Microsoft Edge Insider extension now available in Microsoft Store [​IMG]

:)

Brink, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Edge extensions now available to preview

Source: Microsoft Edge extensions now available to preview | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

See also: Bringing Extensions to Microsoft Edge - Windows 10 Forums

Tip How to Add or Remove Extensions in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Brink, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Screenshots of Microsoft Edge’s Page Analyzer extension leaked

Screenshots of Microsoft Edge’s Page Analyzer extension leaks, should be coming soon

Read more:http://mspoweruser.com/screenshots-m...s-coming-soon/

Cluster Head, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Bringing Extensions to Microsoft Edge

Source: Bringing Extensions to Microsoft Edge | Windows Experience Blog

See also: Microsoft Edge extensions now available to preview - Windows 10 Forums

Tip How to Add or Remove Extensions in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Brink, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge Insider extension now available in Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Insider

2. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An extension and microsoft edge issue: Hi all, recently i have been trying out edge, and well i have a few issues, first of all, i have an extension that is unremovable installed on the browser called apps, and it is installed by an organisation, I have no organisation, i bought my laptop brand new from Argos UK,...
  3. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Cortana
    An extension and microsoft edge issue: Hi all, recently i have been trying out edge, and well i have a few issues, first of all, i have an extension that is unremovable installed on the browser called apps, and it is installed by an organisation, I have no organisation, i bought my laptop brand new from Argos UK,...
  4. Microsoft Edge Insider extension now released

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Insider extension now released: Stay informed with the latest Microsoft Edge Announcements, Features, Known Issues, and Fixed Issues directly in Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Edge Insider is the official extension for Microsoft Edge for Microsoft Edge Insiders. This extension puts an icon on the Microsoft...
  5. myTube browser extension now available on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    myTube browser extension now available on Microsoft Edge: myTube is a very popular but unofficial YouTube application developed for Windows 10 users. myTube is built on Microsoft Universal Windows Platform (UWP) and offers all the features available in the official YouTube application developed by Google. The myTube application has...
  6. Your Phone app is now available to download on the Microsoft Store for Windows Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app is now available to download on the Microsoft Store for Windows Insiders: Microsoft unapologetically failed in their efforts to provide a mobile Windows experience. Windows 10 Mobile is not even a third mobile operating system. It is long gone and people have switched to iOS and Android. But Microsoft already brought its applications to both...
  7. Microsoft Edge extensions now available to preview

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge extensions now available to preview: Today, we’re happy to announce that the first set of extensions for Microsoft Edge are now available to preview via the Windows Insider Program. You can try out extensions starting in build 14291, which was released today to the Fast ring. Visit our new extensions page at...
  8. ORTC API is now available in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    ORTC API is now available in Microsoft Edge: In October last year, we announced our intention to implement ORTC in Microsoft Edge with a focus on video and audio communications, and we have been hard at work on our implementation since then. Today, we are excited to announce that a preview version of our ORTC API...
  9. Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android: In October, we introduced Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android in preview, in response to your request to make Microsoft Edge work well with your phones. A special THANK YOU goes out to each of you—hundreds of thousands of you—who downloaded, test-drove, and sent feedback on...
  10. Microsoft Edge Browser Extension for Office Online Available for ....

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Browser Extension for Office Online Available for ....: Microsoft Edge Browser Extension for Office Online Available for Fast Ring Testers [img] [img] It looks like Microsoft has added another browser extension in the Windows Store for their Microsoft Edge web browser. The Office Online browser extension for...