Windows 10: Microsoft Edge not Working

Discus and support Microsoft Edge not Working in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; no. I just upgraded 4/2/2016 to windows 10 pro and everything else works just fine. I think I need to RE-install Microsoft Edge. Try this tutorial :... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tippy, Apr 2, 2016.

1. davidhk Win User

Microsoft Edge not Working

Try this tutorial :
    How to Reinstall and Re-register Microsoft Edge in Windows 10
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

NOTE : If you have managed to reinstall Edge using the tutorial posted, Edge might probably become the Default browser again.
    You might have to change default back to Chrome.

davidhk, Apr 3, 2016
  2. tippy Win User

Davidhk, I ran the powershell script from Brink. I then went to Microsoft Edge app and made it by DEFAULT Browser.

I guess the new edge browser comes up with a blank screen and I tried to go to Microsoft Corporation it comes back with "Can't reach this page". Since I made Edge my default browser, I'm using Google chrome to communicate with you. Something strange is going on. I have all connectivity with other browsers ie firefox and email outgoing and incoming.
    Any ideas ?

thanks

tippy, Apr 3, 2016
  3. davidhk Win User
    Can you set Chrome as browser again.
    If yes, do so.
    For now and until someone comes along and straighten this out with you, please use Chrome and FF and forget about Edge.
    Perhaps you will bring this matter to Brink ?

I don't have anymore ideas to help you.
    Sorry.

davidhk, Apr 3, 2016
  4. tippy Win User

Will do. I appreciate the help you have given me.

tippy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge not Working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Working

2. microsoft edge not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft edge not working: microsooft edge not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-not-working/fbbfdf7d-ff64-45f0-b571-6632c4dcfaa5
  3. microsoft edge not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft edge not working: microsooft edge not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-not-working/fbbfdf7d-ff64-45f0-b571-6632c4dcfaa5
  4. microsoft edge not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Edge sign in Not working

Microsoft Edge sign in Not working: I have got my PC for a few months and if you know how Microsoft edge signs you in then it will be a Dialog box for you to type in your Microsoft account email and passwordbut when I sign in, it appears for a split second and then closes automatically, sometimes it just...
  6. Microsoft Edge No Longer Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Edge No Longer Working: When I try to launch Microsoft Edge I get this error that the side by side configuration is incorrect. I've tried everything online to fix this and nothing seems to work....
  7. Microsoft Edge no longer working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge no longer working: [ATTACH] After installing the 2019-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 (KB4517211), Microsoft Edge no longer works. It is missing its icon and name, and upon opening the app it just crashes immediately....
  8. microsoft store,edge not working

microsoft store,edge not working: Though I'm connected to internet why microsoft edge,store showing me that I'm not connceted to internet...but at same time i can use any other browser...this is senseless and so irritating...and I want to know the **** reason....
  9. Microsoft Edge not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge not working: Hi, my computer says it's not connected to the internet so I'm using chrome instead. How can I tell Microsoft to let me uninstall and re-install Edge using Chrome rather than the useless microsoft browser?...
  10. Microsoft Edge Backups Not Working??

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Backups Not Working??: Edge for some time now has made a daily backup. Mine hasn't made one in the last two days. Even the C:\Users\Clayton\MicrosoftEdgeBackups\backups folder is missing from C:\ Drive. Anyone else seeing this? Any ideas are appreciated. 115059