Windows 10: microsoft Edge pop up asking for usename and password

Discus and support microsoft Edge pop up asking for usename and password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi every time I go to a particular website which I have an account with and have used for many years I keep getting a pop up stating the server... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jeffreywade3, Oct 14, 2018.

1. microsoft Edge pop up asking for usename and password

Hi every time I go to a particular website which I have an account with and have used for many years I keep getting a pop up stating the server requires my username and password to continue. I was not sure of the authenticity and can still access the website but every time I re visit this site I keep getting this pop up and cant get rid of it.

:)

jeffreywade3, Oct 14, 2018

2. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Turn On or Off Offer to Save Passwords in Microsoft Edge

I just finished some testing, and when you say "No" to saving password for a site, it will add the site to the "Manage passwords" list.

Deleting the site from the list will normally have Microsoft Edge ask you to save the password again afterwards.

If you haven't already, double check the list to make sure all instances of the site has been deleted, or delete all saved passwords to start fresh.

Microsoft Edge Saved Passwords - Manage in Windows 10

Brink, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

microsoft Edge pop up asking for usename and password

Microsoft edge, blocked a pop up ?? allow once ??

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn off.

• If you want Pop-ups then you can turn on.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

microsoft Edge pop up asking for usename and password

1. microsoft Edge pop up asking for usename and password - Similar Threads - microsoft Edge pop

2. Microsoft Password Pop-Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Password Pop-Up: I cannot seem to get this pop-up to go away. When I try entering my work email it says the username is incorrect. If I try entering my personal email, it says I can't sign in with a personal account. When I try clicking Sign-In Options, it cannot find my place of employment....
  3. Microsoft Password Pop-Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Password Pop-Up: I cannot seem to get this pop-up to go away. When I try entering my work email it says the username is incorrect. If I try entering my personal email, it says I can't sign in with a personal account. When I try clicking Sign-In Options, it cannot find my place of employment....
  4. Microsoft Password Pop-Up

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP: May i know when i key in on words file. from english input change to chinese input. sometime the microsoft edge will pop up itself. may i know what can i do to avoid microsoft edge pop up. after close the microsoft edge, i wish to continue key in the words file, the manage...
  6. MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP: May i know when i key in on words file. from english input change to chinese input. sometime the microsoft edge will pop up itself. may i know what can i do to avoid microsoft edge pop up. after close the microsoft edge, i wish to continue key in the words file, the manage...
  7. MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Pop ups occuring in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Pop ups occuring in Microsoft Edge: thinking it might be an extension. I go to extension but the only thing I can do in extensions is acquire some extensions as there are no extensions attached to my Edge browser. the popups are either sells or notifications and it is clearly an unwanted pup. at the bottom of...
  9. Pop ups occuring in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop ups occuring in Microsoft Edge: thinking it might be an extension. I go to extension but the only thing I can do in extensions is acquire some extensions as there are no extensions attached to my Edge browser. the popups are either sells or notifications and it is clearly an unwanted pup. at the bottom of...
  10. microsoft edge popped up a window saying that the server www.untiernor.com is asking for...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft edge popped up a window saying that the server www.untiernor.com is asking for...: so this window is asking for info with a virus alert and the computer is blocked. i cant get past this to do anything... help?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft edge asking for password

2. microsoft edge is asking for password

3. microsoft edge is asking for a username password

4. microsoft edge username and password pop up,
  5. windows 10 security popup asking for username and password,
  6. microsoft pop up asking for password,
  7. microsoft edge asking convolvulaceous info and password,
  8. micorsoft edge username and password pop up,
  9. red error window in browser asking with pop up asking for password,
  10. microsoft edge is asking for a password,
  11. microsoft edge popup asking for password,
  12. pop ups asking username and password,
  13. microsoft edge ask for,
  14. windows edge pop up blocker for password,
  15. computer asks for microsoft password in pop up.