Windows 10: microsoft Edge pop up asking for usename and password

Discus and support microsoft Edge pop up asking for usename and password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi every time I go to a particular website which I have an account with and have used for many years I keep getting a pop up stating the server... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jeffreywade3, Oct 14, 2018.

1. microsoft Edge pop up asking for usename and password

Hi every time I go to a particular website which I have an account with and have used for many years I keep getting a pop up stating the server requires my username and password to continue. I was not sure of the authenticity and can still access the website but every time I re visit this site I keep getting this pop up and cant get rid of it.

:)

jeffreywade3, Oct 14, 2018

2. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Turn On or Off Offer to Save Passwords in Microsoft Edge

I just finished some testing, and when you say "No" to saving password for a site, it will add the site to the "Manage passwords" list.

Deleting the site from the list will normally have Microsoft Edge ask you to save the password again afterwards.

If you haven't already, double check the list to make sure all instances of the site has been deleted, or delete all saved passwords to start fresh.

Microsoft Edge Saved Passwords - Manage in Windows 10

Brink, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

microsoft Edge pop up asking for usename and password

Microsoft edge, blocked a pop up ?? allow once ??

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn off.

• If you want Pop-ups then you can turn on.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

microsoft Edge pop up asking for usename and password

1. microsoft Edge pop up asking for usename and password - Similar Threads - microsoft Edge pop

2. Pop up Windows Security Microsoft Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop up Windows Security Microsoft Edge: On my PC running Windows 10, I have a popup. A loud message: do not shut down, On the screen there is a Box has Windows Security in small font, typed above Microsoft Edge. Below, the Microsoft Edge line, is The server 000226 gq is asking for your user name and password...
  3. Pop-up asking for username and password when I open outlook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-up asking for username and password when I open outlook: Two days ago I started getting the most annoying pop up asking for username, password and even though all details were included and correct the sod just keeps appearing. This only happens when I open Outlook so I have resorted to another application for my emails. Outlook is...
  4. Pop up asked me Contact Microsoft

Pop up asked me Contact Microsoft: just pop up about Trojan horse tom call Microsoft support at 1-833-618xxxx is this leget. [Original Title: pop up] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-up-asked-me-contact-microsoft/2ed5de7b-c0b9-4744-92dd-555672421ba1
  5. Password Pop-ups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Password Pop-ups: 10.10.2019 Pop up re: Enter Network Password: Password does not seem to work: How to change password: How do I insert New Password: Prior Password is not known: blocked by Asterick: Myles1950:...
  6. Microsoft edge asking me for a username and password.

Microsoft edge asking me for a username and password.: Hello. I'm trying to access my uni reading list. Every time I try and view it online, a pop up is asking for my username and password. Ive tried every username and password I nothing. I keep getting unauthorized access. How do I sort this out please?...
  7. Pop ups occuring in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Pop ups occuring in Microsoft Edge: thinking it might be an extension. I go to extension but the only thing I can do in extensions is acquire some extensions as there are no extensions attached to my Edge browser. the popups are either sells or notifications and it is clearly an unwanted pup. at the bottom of...
  8. Pop ups occuring in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop ups occuring in Microsoft Edge: thinking it might be an extension. I go to extension but the only thing I can do in extensions is acquire some extensions as there are no extensions attached to my Edge browser. the popups are either sells or notifications and it is clearly an unwanted pup. at the bottom of...
  9. microsoft edge popped up a window saying that the server www.untiernor.com is asking for...

microsoft edge popped up a window saying that the server www.untiernor.com is asking for...: so this window is asking for info with a virus alert and the computer is blocked. i cant get past this to do anything... help?...
  10. Pop up asking for views in 10166.

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop up asking for views in 10166.: just had a pop-up asking for my view and rating of this build goes to windows feedback. gave it a 3 and listed some of my perceived improvements/bugs. But please everybody ask for ability to change to colored title bar/text to give it an extra boost whether it"bugs" you or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft edge is asking for password

2. microsoft edge asking for password

3. red error window in browser asking with pop up asking for password

4. microsoft edge is asking for a password,
  5. microsoft edge popup asking for password,
  6. pop ups asking username and password,
  7. microsoft edge ask for,
  8. windows edge pop up blocker for password,
  9. computer asks for microsoft password in pop up.,
  10. pass login credentials to popup in edge,
  11. microsoft edge asking user and password when debugging