Windows 10: Microsoft game bar will not turn off.

Discus and support Microsoft game bar will not turn off. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a heck of a problem with windows game bar. No matter what I do it wont turn off. I have all the latest updates and Radeon video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tomoxicillin, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Microsoft game bar will not turn off.

Hello, I am having a heck of a problem with windows game bar. No matter what I do it wont turn off. I have all the latest updates and Radeon video drivers installed. I have all the setting for game bar turned off in settings, I have even turned them off in the registry. I have followed several tutorials on turning it off and nothing works. Ever time I make anything full screen, games or applications. Game mode tunes off and on constantly. in the course of using my computer game mode will turn off and on 20 to 30 times. I have tried everything to turn this off and it just will not turn off. Is there any way to uninstall this? It is making using my computer unbearable. I've tried comparability mode for each application where I turn full screen optimizations off. and still nothing stops it from launching. Please can any one help. The issue started after some windows update but I cant figure out witch one. Before that update my games ran fine. now when the game bar /mode stuff happens it crashes the games.

:)

tomoxicillin, Oct 3, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Microsoft game bar will not turn off.

Game Bar update

Hi MatyasSvoboda,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you're there's a little window when recording your games. To resolve this concern, I recommend that you turn off your Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do
    this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar:

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game
      clips
      . Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft game bar will not turn off.

1. Microsoft game bar will not turn off. - Similar Threads - Microsoft game bar

2. Game Bar Turning Off Automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar Turning Off Automatically: Hi, i traid to turn on my xbox game bar but it automatically turning off. i change my game resolution and change my screen mode but not working working plse help me...
  3. Game Bar Turning Off Automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Bar Turning Off Automatically: Hi, i traid to turn on my xbox game bar but it automatically turning off. i change my game resolution and change my screen mode but not working working plse help me...
  4. Game Bar Turning Off Automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Xbox game bar turning off

Xbox game bar turning off: I tried regedit and everything but it keeps getting disabled, I just want to record a video it just does not want to turn on.I did not try reinstalling.If it happens to you try these and let me know if this works I took from a form!>1. Navigate to...
  6. Game Bar Turning Off Automatically

Game Bar Turning Off Automatically: Game Bar Turning Off Automatically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-turning-off-automatically/82cdb89f-0812-4543-b872-995bccb51d8a
  7. Turning Off Game Bar

Turning Off Game Bar: Hi, so I need to turn off game bar in order to use a lockdown browser. I went into the gaming settings and turned everything off, but it is still saything that it is active and I can't use the lockdown browser to take my exam. How do I completely turn this off?...
  8. Game Bar Turning Off Automatically

Game Bar Turning Off Automatically: How do I fix my Xbox game bar turning off automatically? whenever I turn it on it automatically turn it off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-turning-off-automatically/91abf381-3f60-4d11-bc9c-49aa5b41b607
  9. Game Bar Turning Off Automatically

Game Bar Turning Off Automatically: How do I fix my xbox game bar turning off automatically? I tried doing stuff in the registry that I saw on YouTube but it doesn't work. Can someone help me?...
  10. Game bar auto turns off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game bar auto turns off: My game bar and console companion won’t open. I tried editing the registry, no luck. submitted by /u/Finneganmac [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/duif67/game_bar_auto_turns_off/