Windows 10: Microsoft is notifying users if their PC's aren't ready for W10 1903

Discus and support Microsoft is notifying users if their PC's aren't ready for W10 1903 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; FYI - "Some Windows 10 users are seeing notifications from Microsoft that their devices are temporarily blocked from receiving the Windows 10 1903... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Compumind, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Compumind Win User

Microsoft is notifying users if their PC's aren't ready for W10 1903

Compumind, Jun 27, 2019

2. W10 1809 to 1903 update

Lenovo ThinkCentre E73, I have updated from W10 1809 to 1903 and the PC has now gone really slow and having issues with admin rights, I have chkdsk'd and scannow'd' but no issues found. Tried an inplace update in case windows was corrupted and get the
    message some hardware on this PC is incompatible with 1903 update. Can anyone shed any light in these issues please. I have had to revert to 1809 to make the PC usable again. Any suggestions please ? Microsoft have said Lenovo are responsible and Lenovo have
    said Microsoft is responsible, which does not help me one bit.

Dog321Fish, Jun 27, 2019
  3. diego Win User
    Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Microsoft is notifying users if their PC's aren't ready for W10 1903 [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Microsoft is notifying users if their PC's aren't ready for W10 1903

Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft is notifying users if their PC's aren't ready for W10 1903

1. Microsoft is notifying users if their PC's aren't ready for W10 1903 - Similar Threads - Microsoft notifying users

2. users notified when their mailboxes are shared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    users notified when their mailboxes are shared: users notified when their mailboxes are sharedFrom a government regulation and privacy regulation how can we set it so that when a users mailbox is shared in office 365 that the user has the option to be notified. Currently o365 and azure are stuck on their fixed lists and...
  3. W10 update 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 update 1903: Hi My laptop has just updated to Windows 10 v.1903 of its own volition - disaster !! My data files - disappeared. Most of my apps and desktop shortcuts - disappeared. My email accounts - disappeared. My bookmarks - disappeared. My settings - disappeared....
  4. Microsoft: Windows 10 version 1903 is ready for broad deployment

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: Windows 10 version 1903 is ready for broad deployment: Windows 10 version 1903, the soon-to-be-replaced latest feature update version of Windows 10, has been declared "ready for broad deployment" by Microsoft. The news comes in form of a new paragraph added to the release information page of Windows 10 version 1903 and Windows...
  5. upgrade to w10 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade to w10 1903: why i can't recive the 1903 update? i'm from Romania [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-to-w10-1903/ed181fea-4b9c-475f-ad72-5ee735d2e0b1
  6. Device not ready to update to 1903

Device not ready to update to 1903: Got this message: [img] Updated (or better tried to update) to 1903 (from 1809), but when i landed in the update setting, i got this message (desktop). Wondering what prevented the update, i first pressed the "learn more" button hoping that it would say why it could not...
  7. Device not ready to opdate to 1903

Device not ready to opdate to 1903: Got this message: [img] Updated (or better tried to update) to 1903 (from 1809), but when i landed in the update setting, i got the same message (desktop, not laptop in my case). Wondering what prevented the update, i first pressed the "learn more" button hoping that it...
  8. Windows 10 can now notify if your PC is not ready for May 2019 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 can now notify if your PC is not ready for May 2019 Update: Microsoft recently announced that the rollout of Windows 10 May 2019 Update has reached another stage and update will be pushed out to outdated devices in late June. Microsoft is also planning to use Machine Learning (ML) to expand the availability of Windows 10 version 1903,...
  9. Update to W10 /1903

Update to W10 /1903: Hey,,,,, Is it possible to pause the Update Assistant tool and resume the updating of W10????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? PLEASE MAKE YOUR ANSWER WITHOUT "CTRL+C"/"CTRL+V"...
  10. Windows isn't notifying users when updates are ready to install

Windows isn't notifying users when updates are ready to install: In group policy we have the 'Configure Automatic Updates' setting enabled and configured to the third option (Auto download and notify for install). Recently however updates just haven't been downloading (instead saying that the machine is up to date) or if they do download...