Windows 10: Microsoft Media Tool Creatior

Discus and support Microsoft Media Tool Creatior in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If I create a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro for 16-Bit and a 32-Bit and put it on a USB or a DVD, Am I allowed to make a profit out of what I create?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Daniel John, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Microsoft Media Tool Creatior

If I create a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro for 16-Bit and a 32-Bit and put it on a USB or a DVD, Am I allowed to make a profit out of what I create?

:)

Daniel John, Apr 20, 2019
  2. Bree Win User

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

3. Media creation tool

Hi,

We would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to download Media Creation Tool?

Desiree Yau, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Microsoft Media Tool Creatior

media creation tool

Hello,

The Windows Media Creation Tool allows you to download the Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft, without having a product key. You can use it to clean install or upgrade to Windows 10. It can also be use to download the different editions of Windows 10.
    Refer to this
    link
    to download the Windows 10 Installation Media Tool.

As for the build and version of your Windows 10, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard to open up the run command prompt.
    • Type winver into the run command text box and hit OK. You should now see a dialog screen revealing the OS build and registration information.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Media Tool Creatior

1. Microsoft Media Tool Creatior - Similar Threads - Microsoft Media Tool

2. Media Tool Downgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Tool Downgrade: So i want to go back to Windows 10 from Windows 11 but i dont have enough storage on my usb to keep my files and if i choose keep nothing but when it's ready to be installed and i click on the change what to keep and i select there "Keep Windows settings, personal files, and...
  3. Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Creation Tool: I'm having an issue with the media creation tool where it won't install or even give me a list of usb drives at all. Even if I tried running it from inside the usb flash drive it still says the same thing "you need 8 gb of available space on Windows :C". I'm having this issue...
  4. Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Creation Tool: I'm having an issue with the media creation tool where it won't install or even give me a list of usb drives at all. Even if I tried running it from inside the usb flash drive it still says the same thing "you need 8 gb of available space on Windows :C". I'm having this issue...
  5. Microsoft Media Creation Tool error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Media Creation Tool error: I am trying to use the Media Creation Tool to put a new windows onto a USB. I reformatted the USB before doing so, but it didn't work. The error message said: 0x9031004A - 0xA001B. How can I get it to work?...
  6. Microsoft Media Tool Creatior

Microsoft Media Tool Creatior: Please tell me what is the differents between Windows 10 and a Windows 10 Home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-media-tool-creatior/a29342cf-4cba-4321-b25e-ef8a371dd873
  7. Problem with Microsoft Media Creation Tool

Problem with Microsoft Media Creation Tool: Is there something wrong with Microsoft’s Media Creation Tool? Thrice I have tried to download the Windows 10 ISO, and each time, after almost 18 hours had elapsed and the progress of the download had neared completion, the following message kept popping up: There was a...
  8. media creation tool

in Windows 10 Support
    media creation tool: Anyone know if the media creation tool is up to date with build 1511 yet or is it still on 10240? Tim 31843
  9. Media Creation Tool

Media Creation Tool: When you use the creation tool and enter the type os system etc. and it creates either a USB or a DVD is the file that you receive close to the latest ISO? shipinomore 21128
  10. Media creation tool

Media creation tool: Does anyone know if using the media creation tool to 'install' Windows 10 when Windows 10 is already installed (and keeping all files etc) will fix problems? I have some issues with Windows (broken and missingpreinstalled apps - yes I've tried the Powershell commands etc)...