Windows 10: Microsoft on managing your family’s digital life

Discus and support Microsoft on managing your family’s digital life in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Panelists discuss digital habits for families. L to R: Jack, Polly Palumbo, Henry Ipince, Laurie Wolk, Reshma Gopaldas (moderator). As the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft on managing your family’s digital life

Source: Managing your family's digital life | Windows Experience Blog

Microsoft on managing your family’s digital life [​IMG]
    Tip How to Manage Microsoft Family Settings for Child in Windows 10

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Dec 20, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Changes in Microsoft family

Source: Microsoft account | Whats new for Microsoft family

Brink, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Microsoft Family

Hi,

It could be because of the settings on the Family and Safety feature or the account you're using is added to a Family. With that being said, we suggest that you check if the account that you are using is a part of the
    Family list. To check on it, go to Cortana
    and search for Family Options.

To remove your account to the Family, you may follow the steps below:

• Use the Adult account to log in using this link.
    • Click on the Family tab.
    • On the account that you want to remove, click More > Remove from family.
    • Then click Remove to confirm.

Let us know how it goes and feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Microsoft on managing your family’s digital life

microsoft family features

Hello,

Once your account is under a Child family member from the
    Microsoft Family feature
    , you’re restricted to view or access a website that is set to your account. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you manage your account by following the steps provided in this article on how to
    remove members from your Microsoft family.
    Once you’re on the page, you may proceed with the steps and complete the process. After completing the given steps, you may check if you’re able to use your account properly.

Note: The account that can remove you from the family member is the account that adds you as a child.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft on managing your family’s digital life

1. Microsoft on managing your family’s digital life - Similar Threads - Microsoft managing family’s

2. Run Microsoft Family safety in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run Microsoft Family safety in task manager: I was looking through Task runner, and saw Microsoft family safety I have it on because of my parents I googled what it did and found it a little creepy, and In the spur of the moment, deleted it. But now when I want to request for more screen time I can’t because the window...
  3. Are Windows Digital Licenses Valid for Life?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Windows Digital Licenses Valid for Life?: I used to own a laptop with Win 10 Home which was stolen. I have recently bought a second-hand laptop with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed but do not know who owned this device previously & would like to clean install a fresh copy of Windows. Do I need to purchase a separate...
  4. Are Windows Digital Licenses Valid for Life?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are Windows Digital Licenses Valid for Life?: I used to own a laptop with Win 10 Home which was stolen. I have recently bought a second-hand laptop with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed but do not know who owned this device previously & would like to clean install a fresh copy of Windows. Do I need to purchase a separate...
  5. Are Windows Digital Licenses Valid for Life?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Digital License linked to your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital License linked to your Microsoft account: A friend of mine wanted me to format her laptop and reinstall windows. Her version of windows is not activated. So I am planning to use my micosoft account and it is linked to my windows license. But the problem is that I don't want my microsoft account to be on her computer...
  7. family managment

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    family managment: I'm trying to limit specific application of my 'kids' and this option is locked. I press on the button to activate limit application time but its shaded and nothing happened. how to make activate? my account is: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** one of my...
  8. Cannot manage other PC users through "Your family"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot manage other PC users through "Your family": I've just upgraded from Windows 8.1, where all the user accounts on the PC were local accounts, but "Family Safety" allowed me to manage them all. In Windows 10, they have to be Microsoft accounts, rather than local ones -- which itself seems unnecessary to me. Anyhow,...
  9. Microsoft Life cam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Life cam: I use one of theses and always had to use the old 3.6 Win 7 version to have it work in W8 or W10. Today I did updates and there was on for W10. It works! [img] 24261
  10. Find Your Child in Microsoft Family on a Map

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find Your Child in Microsoft Family on a Map: How to: Find Your Child in Microsoft Family on a Map How to Find Your Child in Microsoft Family on a Map One of the many benefits of having a Microsoft account is a family group, which gives you access to family features and settings. It's a free service that helps...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. using microsoft family