Windows 10: Microsoft Photos’ viewer now has a light theme on Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Photos’ viewer now has a light theme on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Photos, free photo viewer and editor included in Windows 10 is getting a new update with one noticeable change. This update brings a white... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Oct 23, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft Photos’ viewer now has a light theme on Windows 10

Microsoft Photos, free photo viewer and editor included in Windows 10 is getting a new update with one noticeable change. This update brings a white background to the photos viewer if the app is set to use the light theme.

Previously, the photos viewer in the app used dark theme even when the Microsoft Photos app was configured to use the dark theme. Today’s update has fixed this glitch and the app now uses light theme everywhere. The new version of Microsoft Photos app is 2018.18091.14620.0 and it’s rolling out to the Insiders.

Microsoft Photos’ viewer now has a light theme on Windows 10 Photos-Viewer-app.jpg

About Microsoft Photos app

Microsoft Photos app lets you mark up images with drawings and it also comes with a video editor that would allow you to add background music and 3D effects to videos. Microsoft Photos app is powered by the company’s AI technology and it comes with the automatic object tagging and several other features.

Photos app is installed on all Windows 10 PCs and you can update it from the Microsoft Store’s Downloads and Updates page.

The post Microsoft Photos’ viewer now has a light theme on Windows 10 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Oct 23, 2018
  2. iko22 Win User

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

Microsoft Photos’ viewer now has a light theme on Windows 10 [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Windows 10 default image viewer

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to change the default image viewer to Paint.

• In search,
    • Type Default Programs.
    • Check whether Windows Photo Viewer is listed in the list.
    • Left click on the photo viewer and select the option paint.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Kitist02 Win User

Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10  

I used your beautiful tutorial to find and import Windows Photo Viewer, and it shows up when I list the apps, but it isn't available to use. Any further suggestions?

What I really want is to load Windows Live photo Gallery which is what I used in Win7, but I can't even find it at Microsoft's site.

Kitist02, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Photos’ viewer now has a light theme on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photos’ viewer

2. Uploading photos for Microsoft Themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uploading photos for Microsoft Themes: Hi How do i upload my photos to Microsoft Themes so others could enjoy it too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-photos-for-microsoft-themes/22344285-59fa-4126-90e1-d6ce1c5a3d68
  3. Windows 10 Microsoft photo viewer problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Microsoft photo viewer problems: I am having difficulties with the Microsoft Photo Viewer program. When I try to open various JPG files, sometimes they will open just fine but sometimes, they will not open at all. This is an intermittent problem and does not happen all the time. I have tried to uninstall and...
  4. Microsoft Photos Themes Picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos Themes Picture: I want to recreate a Microsoft Photos theme in Powerpoint. Where can I find the images which have been used in the Microsoft Photos themes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-themes-picture/28dbfbb9-c651-4a41-99cd-08d44bf3a15b
  5. Windows 10 theme (Light)

Windows 10 theme (Light): I do not have this windows 10 theme light in my windows 10 version 1903 instead I have the dark blue theme, I searched the store but I could not find this particular theme, I do have this theme in my other PC but I do not know how or if it can be copied to other PC, any help...
  6. Windows 10 light theme

Windows 10 light theme: So I saw how nice windows 10 light theme looked, and I wanted to enable it I followed a video on how to enable it, and the box in colors on settings wasn't there. It says choose your color and the only thing there is "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" if...
  7. No Windows photo viewer now, gone in Windows 10!

No Windows photo viewer now, gone in Windows 10!: You have chosen to abandon Windows Photo Viewer an easy to use, quick loading way to scan an entire folder of photos and not made it available to any users, especially those who purchased a new machine with Windows 10 installed and no hopes of uncovering the old program in...
  8. Windows 10 photo viewer

Windows 10 photo viewer: when I try to enlarge a picture in the photo viewer, they window turns transparent. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-viewer/376a2bf0-7c7f-416e-8ab6-125b0e7e44a9
  9. Microsoft maybe working on a new light theme for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft maybe working on a new light theme for Windows 10: Microsoft is working on some personalization improvements for Windows 10 and it will be implemented in the OS with Spring 2019 update. Windows 10 is reportedly going to come with new customization options that would allow you to change the colour of the taskbar to white....
  10. Ok Now where has windows photo viewer gone...?

Ok Now where has windows photo viewer gone...?: Hi I got windows photo viewer going via the registry hacks (way to go microsoft) but now its gone again in settings "Choose default apps by file type" I can right click and see WPV as an option (for jpg but not jpeg) but if I select it it bounces back to the stupid Photos...