Windows 10: Microsoft Removes Old Calendar Style in Windows 10 Redstone

Discus and support Microsoft Removes Old Calendar Style in Windows 10 Redstone in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 Redstone will not include the old tray calendar Microsoft introduced a new modern-style calendar in Windows 10 to create more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Microsoft Removes Old Calendar Style in Windows 10 Redstone

Windows 10 Redstone will not include the old tray calendar

Read more: Microsoft Removes Old Calendar Style in Windows 10 Redstone

:)

Cluster Head, Mar 20, 2016

2. Old Style Clock (analog) possibility missing in Windows 10

I wanted the old style clock in the tray bar of Windows 10. It did not take long to find out that it was possible to do a registry tweak to get the old beautiful analog clock back. However it now seems as if you this possibility has been removed from Windows
    10 Redstone update. Windows 10 Redstone will not include the old tray calendar

I wonder if there is any other possibility to change the appearance of the clock to something similar to the "old style" analog clock (that I feel works better for me and is by far more beautiful). Preferably I would like exactly the one that I'm used to
    and I hope that Microsoft listens to reason Microsoft Removes Old Calendar Style in Windows 10 Redstone :)

Rolf Ödin, Mar 20, 2016
  3. windows 10 backup

In Windows 10 there are two types of backups:

• the old style windows 7
    • File History that allows you to save your important files to an external drive.
    Backup and restore(Windows 7) is just a label to remove confusion-it means you are using Windows 7 style backup

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 20, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Microsoft Removes Old Calendar Style in Windows 10 Redstone

I like new Calendar but hope they don't block Mixer old style.

CountMike, Mar 22, 2016
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    The new calendar works for me as well.
    Nice job MS.

BunnyJ, Mar 22, 2016
  6. DMGrier Win User
    I will say it is nice to see MS working on the consistency of the desktop these days. I really like Windows 8.1 but that was one of my largest gripes.

DMGrier, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Removes Old Calendar Style in Windows 10 Redstone

1. Microsoft Removes Old Calendar Style in Windows 10 Redstone - Similar Threads - Microsoft Removes Old

2. The old style context menu window actions.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The old style context menu window actions.: Hi, There is a bug: The Paint window is displaying the old style contextual menu for window actions. How to fix it?That does not look very fancy only in the contextual menu for window actions on a Paint window....
  3. The old style context menu window actions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The old style context menu window actions.: Hi, There is a bug: The Paint window is displaying the old style contextual menu for window actions. How to fix it?That does not look very fancy only in the contextual menu for window actions on a Paint window....
  4. The old style context menu window actions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The old style context menu window actions.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 10 Settings app reverted to old style

Windows 10 Settings app reverted to old style: Hello there! I just noticed something, my Settings app reverted to old styleBEFOREAFTERWindows 10 Home • 21H1 19043.1110 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-settings-app-reverted-to-old-style/8185e800-c37b-42fd-af43-1096a70d91db
  7. Windows 10 old style clock and calender

Windows 10 old style clock and calender: Windows 10 post-1607 Is there a way to get back old style clock and calender? The "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ImmersiveShell\ * {DWORD} UseWin32TrayClockExperience * 1" trick does not work for 1607 and beyond. Is there a way to get back old style clock...
  8. Old style start menu

Old style start menu: Is it possible to switch the current start menu back to the old style start menu ? If so, how can it be done ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-style-start-menu/80ed68cc-87ea-4c18-bb6f-5bdb226476ba
  9. OLd style desktop

OLd style desktop: Since last update, my old desktop with icons has disappeared leaving only the new multicoloured desktop. When restart computer, the old icons make a brief appearance and then the screen darkens and goes onto new desktop. Have tried going through themes and settings but has...
  10. trying to get the "old style" Windows 10 start menu

trying to get the "old style" Windows 10 start menu: Forum newbie with a quick question here, had to reinstall a new PC with latest Windows 10 build, and I'm trying to get the "old style" Windows 10 start menu working. I unpin all the tiles and shrink the menu horizontally. I had thought that the ease of doing this was a plus...