Windows 10: Microsoft store broken for having multiple accounts issue

Discus and support Microsoft store broken for having multiple accounts issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; All the steps i search from all google search and i found out that the microsoft store is not working for multiple account that link to hotmail/or not... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChanChanSG, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Microsoft store broken for having multiple accounts issue

All the steps i search from all google search and i found out that the microsoft store is not working for multiple account that link to hotmail/or not link. Will not work for multiple account even the solution is able to fix it and it will keep spining circle or even the update stuck in pending mode

Microsoft please fixed this issue for multiple account and even domain user also

:)

ChanChanSG, Oct 12, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 12, 2019
  3. ZJE123 Win User
    Microsoft Store Issue

I have tried both of these steps already and still, when I click "Sign in with a Microsoft Account instead," nothing happens, I believe this can be seen in the video I posted. Thanks for the suggestions, though.

ZJE123, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Addie Win User

Microsoft store broken for having multiple accounts issue

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft store broken for having multiple accounts issue

1. Microsoft store broken for having multiple accounts issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft store broken

2. microsoft store broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store broken: I can't check for updates and can't install any app it keeps loading forever please fix this I think it happened after the store update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-broken/9b4d04d0-015b-434d-8404-202acafd3b2b
  3. Microsoft store broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store broken: Hello so I haven't been on my pc in a while even tho it's all updated and should be fine my Microsoft store keeps opening and over clicking everything I do, I tried to end the task with administrator but I can't even click it because for some reason the store is constantly...
  4. Is the Microsoft Store broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the Microsoft Store broken?: I got a new laptop today my older one broke and so far everything has been fine, except for the Microsoft Store. It has been opening randomly and attempting to load something. It has yet to load such thing. The laptop is not slow, I have good WIFI and this laptop has a good...
  5. Microsoft Store is broken

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is broken: For 2 days, there is a download bar next to Microsoft Store in the Start menu, every time you open it, nothing happens. Because of this, I am unable to update and download any of the apps from the Store....
  6. Microsoft Store is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is broken: For 2 days, there is a download bar next to Microsoft Store in the Start menu, every time you open it, nothing happens. Because of this, I am unable to update and download any of the apps from the Store....
  7. Microsoft store is BROKEN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft store is BROKEN: I have literally been updating Minecraft for 30 minutes and it hasn't even STARTED. I tried signing in and out, I tried restarting the computer, but NITHING HAS CHANGED. I AM SO SICK OF THIS AND THIS HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE TIME I HAVE TRIED TO UPDATE MINECRAFT....
  8. broken microsoft store

broken microsoft store: hello I've run into yet another bug and I've seen something similar to this but this is obviously more sophisticated than normal install glitches when you get an app saying it's downloading something when it's really not I've already run power shell force reset cache and...
  9. Microsoft Account & Store issues

Microsoft Account & Store issues: Win 10 1909 18363.720 I can logon to Win10 machine with Microsoft Account I can logon to Live, Xbox Microsoft Store sees my profile and content. Appsdiagnostic10.diagcab & microsoftaccounts.diagcab both compain Microsoft Account Required All started because can't...
  10. microsoft store is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store is broken: I recently downloaded Frostpunk on the Microsoft store, but when it is launched it crashes soon after. I had a similar issue with halo wars 2. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-broken/241e141a-ac08-4c80-8937-bbcf0bb02bfa