Windows 10: microsoft store glitch

Discus and support microsoft store glitch in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; ive been having problems with the store. not able to install new addons. a message said theres a problem with the store you need to fix it..so i go and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Pathfinder, Jan 24, 2017.

1. microsoft store glitch

ive been having problems with the store. not able to install new addons. a message said theres a problem with the store you need to fix it..so i go and open the dialog box..but it just hangs there without opening. anyone else have same problem? whats up with that*Confused*Shock

:)

Pathfinder, Jan 24, 2017

2. Windows Store Error code 0x801901F7 after stopping Windows Update and restarting to attempt to get downloads past "Pending"

Looks like the fix deployed by MS today fixed some issues. Store and Update is now starting again.

Read more on the fix at

Microsoft fixes Windows 10 Store glitch | ZDNet

Kent Nordström, Jan 24, 2017
  3. Can't run Asphalt 7 Heat on Lumia 520

Asphalt 7 is back to asking for 1 GB again. Not sure if it is a store glitch, or publisher glitch.

Jay_answers, Jan 24, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

microsoft store glitch

Last time I had that problem, I turned off Firewall until APP was installed. turning firewall on after APP installation didn't prevent it from working.

CountMike, Jan 24, 2017
  5. torre Win User
    torre, Jan 25, 2017
  6. i dont really want to turn off my antivirus just for that..as for clear cache i did it.. tried to update all my addons, but most have error codes plus pending errors..odd. plus all of my saved bookmarks in bkmrk bar wont load up either lmao..if its broke, dont fix it. i use less of edge *Sad

Pathfinder, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

microsoft store glitch

1. microsoft store glitch - Similar Threads - microsoft store glitch

2. Microsoft Defender Glitch

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Glitch: At some point the antivirus decided that instead of scanning the reasonable amount of files on my PC, it will scan 20 unspecified files, even when performing an offline scan. Is there a way to fix this glitch?...
  3. Microsoft Store Bug/Glitch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Bug/Glitch: Ive been experiencing this glitch for some time now, ive been trying to download the game Forza Horizon 4. I first downloaded the demo to see if the game would be good, the download said that it would be 29GB. I closed my PC went to sleep and woke up again to find that from...
  4. a glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    a glitch: i have a problem with my pc. it shows the text on the desktop, but it wont show the icon, same goes for windows explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-glitch/8543ba3f-6313-4632-b50d-fa3680427127
  5. Microsoft Store Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Glitch: I was trying to download "State of Decay 2" and I am having a problem were the game got to the designated download amount then it continues to download. I stopped the download and started it up again and it continued from the same spot but with a higher estimated space...
  6. Windows store glitch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store glitch?: So I bought sea of thieves today so I could play with a friend of mine who owns the game since pretty much launch but the game is stuck downloading. It is supposed to only take 47,22 GB but after 4 hours downloading it has gone over that and has reached 116,1 GB/ 116,1 GB do...
  7. microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store: I'm not able to install any app from store on my new laptop having win 10 , that run or install key is not on store. please suggest me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/microsoft-store/ca01d8c3-360d-4bd1-9e10-094d348db394
  8. Is Store broken or do I have a glitch?

Is Store broken or do I have a glitch?: I just tried in vain to download 4 different apps from the Store. Each one started to download and then stuck for several minutes until I gave up and tried a different one. Apps included 3 Anatomy and AutoCad. Later I looked at the downloads listing and they were still there,...
  9. Store - updating apps glitch in creators?

Store - updating apps glitch in creators?: I always turn the option to update apps automatically off in the store settings. I prefer to check myself manually and choose when to download and install an update. I've noticed since creators that if I run a check for updates the app updates are being found but rather than...
  10. Microsoft fixes Windows 10 Store glitch

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft fixes Windows 10 Store glitch: Microsoft has fixed a problem with the Windows 10 Store that had prevented a number of users from being able to update existing Windows Store apps and/or download new ones. A week after users -- including me -- began reporting problems with the Windows 10 Store, Microsoft...