Windows 10: Microsoft surface book i5 7thgen, 8th gen or surface pro 6?

Discus and support Microsoft surface book i5 7thgen, 8th gen or surface pro 6? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am looking to buy a laptop/tablet for office work, social media, movie watching and perhaps some photo editing... I was thinking about the dell xps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JovintoJain, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Microsoft surface book i5 7thgen, 8th gen or surface pro 6?

I am looking to buy a laptop/tablet for office work, social media, movie watching and perhaps some photo editing... I was thinking about the dell xps 13 2 in 1, the Microsoft surface pro 6 and the surfacebook2.... I'll be backpacking around Australia so I wanted something reliable and easy to carry... Also... If I went for the surface book... Is the i5 8th gen worth the extra bucks?

:)

JovintoJain, Jul 13, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Mikedyce Win User

Microsoft surface book i5 7thgen, 8th gen or surface pro 6?

Mikedyce, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft surface book i5 7thgen, 8th gen or surface pro 6?

1. Microsoft surface book i5 7thgen, 8th gen or surface pro 6? - Similar Threads - Microsoft surface book

2. Surface pro 6 is not boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 6 is not boot: Hi, My surface pro 6 is not start up anymore. Windows logo is shown and then disappears. this happens until the battery is out. So i try to boot it from usb. I downloaded the image from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/surface-recovery-image to create the bootable device....
  3. Surface pro 6 is not boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 6 is not boot: Hi, My surface pro 6 is not start up anymore. Windows logo is shown and then disappears. this happens until the battery is out. So i try to boot it from usb. I downloaded the image from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/surface-recovery-image to create the bootable device....
  4. Surface pro 6 is not boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Surface pro 6 error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Surface pro 6 error: When trying to add a school account it says that the system cannot find the file specified. Don't really know what to do from here Is there any fix? I already tried using the scanning system using the cmd...
  6. Surface Pro 6 and Surface Book 2 devices throttle locking to 400 MHz

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro 6 and Surface Book 2 devices throttle locking to 400 MHz: Owners of Microsoft's Surface Pro 6 and Surface Book 2 systems are finding themselves stuck at Pentium 2 speeds, as numerous user complaints indicate that the ultra-portables are throttling the processor down to 400 MHz, a state that—in some instances—persists across reboots....
  7. Surface Pro 6?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6?: What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6/ae634952-a688-4247-85d7-780381370a9a
  8. Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging: [ATTACH] Surface devices, especially the Surface Book devices are pretty complex. The Surface Book’s display can be taken off to be used as a tablet whereas the Surface Pro is a tablet which gets an external keyboard (type cover) and a [...] This post Surface Pro or Surface...
  9. Microsoft Releases Major Firmware Update for Surface Book, Surface Pro

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Releases Major Firmware Update for Surface Book, Surface Pro: Microsoft Releases Major Firmware Update for Surface Book, Surface Pro 4 April firmware updates available for the latest Surface [img] Microsoft has just released this month’s firmware updates for the Surface Book and the Surface Pro 4, the company’s latest...
  10. An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book

in Windows 10 News
    An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book: Building devices people love is what drives our team. It’s why we come in to work every morning and it’s what keeps us up at night. And feedback from our customers is really important to the team and to me personally. I read the blogs, I read the comments, I read social...