Windows 10: MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO 4 TOUCH-PAD ISSUE

Discus and support MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO 4 TOUCH-PAD ISSUE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Sir, My name is Sandeep Kumar I am a system administrator in IT.I have Microsoft surface pro 4 I have installed win 10 and updated all related... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sandeep_kumar_IT-INFRA, Sep 18, 2018.

1. MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO 4 TOUCH-PAD ISSUE

Hello Sir,

My name is Sandeep Kumar I am a system administrator in IT.I have Microsoft surface pro 4 I have installed win 10 and updated all related software from the Microsoft site.But my concern is that when i am trying to use my touch-pad after login into the device its not working anymore.But when I am just locked out and try to login again its working for some time approx 5 to 10 sec after that again its stuck.I have already update all patches related to that but issue is still not resolved.i have already matched all setting related to touch-pad from the Microsoft support site.My work is hampering due to this kindly suggest the solution.

Note:-External Mouse is working properly on same device.

:)

sandeep_kumar_IT-INFRA, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Pro 4 - April 12

Source: Updates for Surface Pro 4 (12 April 2018) Surface

Brink, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO 4 TOUCH-PAD ISSUE

New Surface Pro 4 Firmware Update - May 25, 2017

Source: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 update history | Surface firmware updates

See also: Updates for Surface Pro 4 (25 May 2017) Surface

Brink, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO 4 TOUCH-PAD ISSUE

1. MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO 4 TOUCH-PAD ISSUE - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO

2. Issue with touch pad on Surface Pro 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with touch pad on Surface Pro 8: After the latest Windows 11 update, my touchpad below when click doesn't seem as responsive. At times I am having to click multiple times to get a reaction and for it to work which never was the case before the update. I don't tend to use the touch of the pad to close tabs...
  3. Issue with touch pad on Surface Pro 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with touch pad on Surface Pro 8: After the latest Windows 11 update, my touchpad below when click doesn't seem as responsive. At times I am having to click multiple times to get a reaction and for it to work which never was the case before the update. I don't tend to use the touch of the pad to close tabs...
  4. TOUCH PAD ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TOUCH PAD ISSUE: HI TeamI got an issue about my touch pad. Currently I used DELL Latitude 5400, with Windows 11 Home Single Language 21H2. When i used the touch pad to do my task, it often to have an intermittent stuck. And even it got freezing in my touch pad. Regarding to this issues, so...
  5. TOUCH PAD ISSUE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TOUCH PAD ISSUE: HI TeamI got an issue about my touch pad. Currently I used DELL Latitude 5400, with Windows 11 Home Single Language 21H2. When i used the touch pad to do my task, it often to have an intermittent stuck. And even it got freezing in my touch pad. Regarding to this issues, so...
  6. type cover touch pad for surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    type cover touch pad for surface pro 7: On my type cover touchpad I cannot highlight text or use the scrollbar, but I can do everything else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/type-cover-touch-pad-for-surface-pro-7/69258629-ddd5-4458-8e9e-e621b2a1ad5f
  7. Surface pro 4 issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface pro 4 issues: My computer keeps switching rapidly between tablet mode and desktop. I cant click or touch anything in time for it to load, as it has already switched again. I tried hard Resets, but they ran into a blue error page, then restarted instead.does anybody know what to do? I need...
  8. Microsoft Surface Pro 4 boot loop issue...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Surface Pro 4 boot loop issue...: SOS my surface pro 4 is stuck in the boot loop where I selected to complete an update and auto restart, and upon shutting off and going to auto restart my surface will not boot all the way. I have had this issue before and the only way I was able to get it fixed was to seek...
  9. Microsoft Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Surface Pro 4: I have a Surface Pro 4, that got screwed up during a windows update. Now the device can no longer see the internal hard drive. I have tried the usual things. Like using Diskpart etc, the device can no longer see the internal hard drive. I believe this to be a known issue. Has...
  10. Surface Pro 4 mouse issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 mouse issues: Recently my mouse stops working if I touch my Surface Pro 4 screen. Is this a known problem and is there a fix? Has only happened since the last couple of updates....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro 4 touch screen and touch pad

2. how to get surfacepro4 camera to work using bluestack4

3. surface pro 4 issue with the touchpad

4. track pad on surface pro 4 issue