Windows 10: Microsoft Surface Pro - updates continually prevent my surface mouse from working

Discus and support Microsoft Surface Pro - updates continually prevent my surface mouse from working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ever since an update in late 2019 my mouse never works until there has been an update downloaded and the machine restarted, this is incredibly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CarlMcNicholas, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Microsoft Surface Pro - updates continually prevent my surface mouse from working

Ever since an update in late 2019 my mouse never works until there has been an update downloaded and the machine restarted, this is incredibly inconvenient especially when travelling using wifi, is there a fix for this to prevent it happening all of the time?

:)

CarlMcNicholas, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, May 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28 Surface

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, May 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Surface Pro - updates continually prevent my surface mouse from working

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Surface Pro - updates continually prevent my surface mouse from working

1. Microsoft Surface Pro - updates continually prevent my surface mouse from working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Surface Pro

2. Surface pro updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro updates: My surface pro is stuck on the screen updates are underway, 100% complete. The loop is still going around but nothing is happening. And I try to force restart it but didn't work. Is there something that I can do to make my laptop work again. I need to use it asap....
  3. Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working: I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro 9. At work I typically connect it to my monitors via a dock. I had a also been using a logitech M720 mouse that is connected via dongle at the dock as well. Recently I got a microsoft modern mobile mouse to keep in my bag and use while I was...
  4. Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working: I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro 9. At work I typically connect it to my monitors via a dock. I had a also been using a logitech M720 mouse that is connected via dongle at the dock as well. Recently I got a microsoft modern mobile mouse to keep in my bag and use while I was...
  5. Mouse for Surface Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse for Surface Pro: My mouse that goes with my Surface Pro is broken. The axle connection of the wheel to the internal mechanism spins without connecting to the electronics part. Considering how long my other mice from other computers last, this is the worst quality mouse I have ever seen. Are...
  6. Surface Pro Mouse

Surface Pro Mouse: I don't have a mouse for my Surface Pro, so I use the mousepad. Today, when I opened it to use it, I had an issue with the mouse disappearing. It won't show up on the screen, and sometimes it does for a few seconds, before disappearing again. I restarted my computer twice,...
  7. My surface mouse in not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My surface mouse in not working: My surface mouse click is slow or i can say it is not working properly and I have recent latest windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-surface-mouse-in-not-working/22e9ef7b-c1f6-4919-a4cb-fe61c8c249f9
  8. Updates for the Microsoft Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates for the Microsoft Surface Pro 5: I have tried to update what is needed in order to get Microsoft Word and PowerPoint to work again. However, it just brings me to security and I clicked on the things that are needed to get my Surface Pro secured. When doing this I check for updates in security and it does...
  9. Surface Pro continually shutting down

Surface Pro continually shutting down: My surface Pro continually shuts down every two minutes or less regardless of sleep and shut down times selected for battery and plugged in operation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-continually-shutting-down/e37063eb-d33c-41a4-893f-202467a342a3
  10. Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop: We are pleased to announce that today we’ve released new versions of the Surface Tools for IT Pros with support for the new Surface Pro and Surface Laptop. This update includes new versions of the Surface Enterprise Management Mode (SEMM) tools Surface UEFI Configurator and...