Windows 10: might get 10. Only want what I want on desktop. tutorials on how?

Discus and support might get 10. Only want what I want on desktop. tutorials on how? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hate all those boxes and squares with stuff I do not want and will likely never use. just want to see my icons for programs and files. and purge all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by msongs, Aug 5, 2018.

1. msongs Win User

might get 10. Only want what I want on desktop. tutorials on how?

hate all those boxes and squares with stuff I do not want and will likely never use. just want to see my icons for programs and files. and purge all the win10 unwanted stuff. for example I want nothing to do with the windows app store and related things. latest good tutorials on how to get this done?

I see classic shell is no longer keeping current. other programs to get the windows 7 look?

any helpful tips welcome. thanks.

:)

msongs, Aug 5, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 5, 2018
  3. a111087 Win User
    3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

1. might get 10. Only want what I want on desktop. tutorials on how? - Similar Threads - might desktop tutorials

2. Putting anything I want on desktop, windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Putting anything I want on desktop, windows 10: How do I make a picture my desktop? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/putting-anything-i-want-on-desktop-windows-10/0143e789-6ed9-4088-bb6d-7c3718695cf7
  3. Is Microsoft really interested in what I want and how I want to use Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is Microsoft really interested in what I want and how I want to use Windows?: I think NOT. Maybe you should offer me stuff rather than forcing it down my throat. Very unhappy with Windows, and I have been using your software for decades. Please give me an update that gives me back ownership of my hardware and allows me to remove everything I...
  4. Wanted Chrome. Getting only Bing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wanted Chrome. Getting only Bing.: I have 3 Windows 10 computers, but one is a laptop that only gets Bing, instead of Chrome. I cant out Chrome on screen, to change settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wanted-chrome-getting-only-bing/5e8ff3c3-8568-4117-8b93-376ea1685d54
  5. Wanted Chrome. Getting only Bing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wanted Chrome. Getting only Bing.: I have 3 Windows 10 computers, but one is a laptop that only gets Bing, instead of Chrome. I cant out Chrome on screen, to change settings....
  6. I only want word

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I only want word: I'm purchasing a new HP laptop, I don't want the full office suite I only want word, doesn't it come with computers? I purchased Office 2007 and still have the discs, it was a one time purchase. Why is it a yearly subscription now? I'm now wondering if I should just get my...
  7. I only want one sign in option

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I only want one sign in option: In a small organizational setting with limited tech support or knowledge about Windows 10 pro. One of our staff has noticed that some of the computers have the option of signing in with a Microsoft account. We only want our users to sign in to our domain with their ID and...
  8. Desktop Clock Wanted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Clock Wanted: I have searched everywhere for an analogue clock on my desktop, to sit at the top RH corner, permanently (as an app or gadget, not as a web browser window) preferably with a calendar, all like I had a few days ago before I installed the Anniversary update. Anyone know...
  9. How can I get windows 10 to restore to the date I want?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How can I get windows 10 to restore to the date I want?: When I attempt to restore, I am prompted to provide an "event" rather than a date to restore back to. With previous versions of Windows, a calendar was given from which one picked a specific date. Now, when I follow through with restore, it only restores back to the date that...
  10. What I want in an OS

in Windows 10 Support
    What I want in an OS: IF Microsoft were to ask me what I want in an OS, it would be the following... Give me the choice to COMPLETELY decide what I want and don't want. And an explanation of why I can't refuse some particular feature. This would make me very happy. But alas it will never...