Windows 10: might get 10. Only want what I want on desktop. tutorials on how?

Discus and support might get 10. Only want what I want on desktop. tutorials on how? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hate all those boxes and squares with stuff I do not want and will likely never use. just want to see my icons for programs and files. and purge all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by msongs, Aug 5, 2018.

1. msongs Win User

might get 10. Only want what I want on desktop. tutorials on how?

hate all those boxes and squares with stuff I do not want and will likely never use. just want to see my icons for programs and files. and purge all the win10 unwanted stuff. for example I want nothing to do with the windows app store and related things. latest good tutorials on how to get this done?

I see classic shell is no longer keeping current. other programs to get the windows 7 look?

any helpful tips welcome. thanks.

:)

msongs, Aug 5, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 5, 2018
  3. a111087 Win User
    3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

1. might get 10. Only want what I want on desktop. tutorials on how? - Similar Threads - might desktop tutorials

2. How do I search for what I want, not what it tells me I want?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I search for what I want, not what it tells me I want?: I just want to change the power settings. It tells me I want PowerPoint and won't let me remove the "point" or change anything, or give me anything that tells me how to change the power settings. It tells me I want Office, not off. No, I don't want Office. I want to turn the...
  3. How do I search for what I want, not what it tells me I want?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I search for what I want, not what it tells me I want?: I just want to change the power settings. It tells me I want PowerPoint and won't let me remove the "point" or change anything, or give me anything that tells me how to change the power settings. It tells me I want Office, not off. No, I don't want Office. I want to turn the...
  4. Just want to get, to the desktop . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just want to get, to the desktop . . .: Both of my computers, are Dell laptops.Running, Windows 10.Cortana is taking me through the setup,of a new Windows 10 computer.It asks for my, email address.I put that in, no problem. Then it asks for, my password. So I enter my Windows account, password. And it says. The...
  5. Just want to get, to the desktop . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just want to get, to the desktop . . .: Both of my computers, are Dell laptops.Running, Windows 10.Cortana is taking me through the setup,of a new Windows 10 computer.It asks for my, email address.I put that in, no problem. Then it asks for, my password. So I enter my Windows account, password. And it says. The...
  6. Just want to get, to the desktop . . .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. What is a proxy server and why might I want to use one?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is a proxy server and why might I want to use one?: What is a proxy server and why might I want to use one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-proxy-server-and-why-might-i-want-to-use/26ead5c1-cc4e-4259-b2ab-fc69f88143bb
  8. Wanted Chrome. Getting only Bing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wanted Chrome. Getting only Bing.: I have 3 Windows 10 computers, but one is a laptop that only gets Bing, instead of Chrome. I cant out Chrome on screen, to change settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wanted-chrome-getting-only-bing/5e8ff3c3-8568-4117-8b93-376ea1685d54
  9. Wanted Chrome. Getting only Bing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wanted Chrome. Getting only Bing.: I have 3 Windows 10 computers, but one is a laptop that only gets Bing, instead of Chrome. I cant out Chrome on screen, to change settings....
  10. I only want word

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I only want word: I'm purchasing a new HP laptop, I don't want the full office suite I only want word, doesn't it come with computers? I purchased Office 2007 and still have the discs, it was a one time purchase. Why is it a yearly subscription now? I'm now wondering if I should just get my...