Windows 10: Miracast required for screen mirroring to TVs but not found on Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Miracast required for screen mirroring to TVs but not found on Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I understand that Miracast has to be installed on my Windows 10 Pro PC, because it was upgraded from Windows 7. I have searched the web for solutions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MurrayMuspratt-Rouse, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Miracast required for screen mirroring to TVs but not found on Windows 10 Pro

I understand that Miracast has to be installed on my Windows 10 Pro PC, because it was upgraded from Windows 7. I have searched the web for solutions and watched many videos, most of which cover sorting out TVs with wireless display adapters.

What is the best way to solve my problem? Is there a dongle I should purchase, or software that I should install? Many thanks in advance for your advice!

Murray

:)

MurrayMuspratt-Rouse, Jun 15, 2019
  2. mvsv Win User

Miracast Mirroring Issues

Hello, I'm having problems with miracast mirroring on Windows 10 1511
    When I updated to Windows 10 the miracast worked fine for a time, but with no other reason the screen mirroring stopped to work. Every time I try to connect to my TV the computer screen start to flickering and my TV screen goes to black. Have any other member of this forum experienced this problem and have fixed this?

Here some informations:
    Dell Inspiron 5448
    AMD Radeon R7 260M / Intel HD Graphics 5500
    Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 7265
    TV LG with WebOS 1.0
    The netsh wlan show driver command show that both my graphics and wireless card support screen mirroring
    All my drivers are updated

I find something interesting when the computer establishes a connection with the tv and start to flickering the Intel WiDi software show that the computer is connected to yourself and not to TV.

3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 15, 2019
  4. kfir91 Win User

Miracast required for screen mirroring to TVs but not found on Windows 10 Pro

Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Windows 10 Help Forums

In this step i not see the webos
    I see the sentence
    your pc or tablet does not support Miracast"

kfir91, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Miracast required for screen mirroring to TVs but not found on Windows 10 Pro

1. Miracast required for screen mirroring to TVs but not found on Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Miracast required screen

2. Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work: I want to mirror my Windows 11 23H2 PC desktop to my Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max 2nd gen. The Fire TV stick is connected to a HDMI input of my BenQ 1080p video projector.Mirroring from my Samsung Android tablet to the TV stick works with the app "Smart View", which also seems...
  3. Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work: I want to mirror my Windows 11 23H2 PC desktop to my Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max 2nd gen. The Fire TV stick is connected to a HDMI input of my BenQ 1080p video projector.Mirroring from my Samsung Android tablet to the TV stick works with the app "Smart View", which also seems...
  4. How to fix Miracast requires further installation on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix Miracast requires further installation on Windows 10: Hi here,I'm having trouble with the Miracast in my laptop and it's showing "Device SWD\WiFiDirect\AE:F1:08:C6:94:EE#Miracast requires further installation." on the Properties.Any tips would be appreciated. Thank you!...
  5. How to fix Miracast requires further installation on Windows 10

How to fix Miracast requires further installation on Windows 10: Hi here,I'm having trouble with the Miracast in my laptop and it's showing "Device SWD\WiFiDirect\AE:F1:08:C6:94:EE#Miracast requires further installation." on the Properties.Any tips would be appreciated. Thank you!...
  6. Miracast on Windows 11: Audio stutter in the screen mirror

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miracast on Windows 11: Audio stutter in the screen mirror: On a SONY TV 49 " I mirror a screen Miracast from:a. PC DELL 3080 Windows 11b. LAPTOP HP Windows 10 and,c. SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONE.Everything is fully updated!The problem:1. I mirror the screen with the PC DELL 3080 and the LAPTOP and the mirror works perfectly.After about 12...
  7. Miracast on Windows 11: Audio stutter in the screen mirror

Miracast on Windows 11: Audio stutter in the screen mirror: On a SONY TV 49 " I mirror a screen Miracast from:a. PC DELL 3080 Windows 11b. LAPTOP HP Windows 10 and,c. SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONE.Everything is fully updated!The problem:1. I mirror the screen with the PC DELL 3080 and the LAPTOP and the mirror works perfectly.After about 12...
  8. Miracast in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Miracast in Windows 10 Pro: Windows 10 Не поддерживает miracast, в чём может быть проблема? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast-in-windows-10-pro/4cb99d9d-8d1c-459c-80d4-696e6c89b2ad
  9. Windows 10 Screen Mirroring

Windows 10 Screen Mirroring: Is there a driver update to allow windows 10 to screen mirror to Samsung device without mirocast? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-screen-mirroring/e8070f7f-70d2-449e-bb3b-d14e0c300d70
  10. Miracast Mirroring Issues

Miracast Mirroring Issues: Hello, I'm having problems with miracast mirroring on Windows 10 1511 When I updated to Windows 10 the miracast worked fine for a time, but with no other reason the screen mirroring stopped to work. Every time I try to connect to my TV the computer screen start to flickering...