Windows 10: Missing Advance Display Settings

Discus and support Missing Advance Display Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Has anyone developed a work around for this problem? The current display font is almost unreadable. Is there any way to change text size only? 88192 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alan Schuwendt, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Missing Advance Display Settings

Has anyone developed a work around for this problem? The current display font is almost unreadable. Is there any way to change text size only?

:)

Alan Schuwendt, Jul 4, 2017

2. “Advanced Display Settings” Missing

This did not answer my question. I'm looking more to changing the color settings.

Thomas Hartford, Jul 4, 2017
  3. “Advanced Display Settings” Missing

Hi ChrisHvass,

In order to help you with your concern, kindly answer the following questions first:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Aside from updating drivers, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the current build number and version of your Windows? To access these, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Once the Run box appears, type Winver.
    • Press Enter.
    • Check for the Windows Build and Version.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jul 4, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Missing Advance Display Settings

Hello, I can't tell why you have this particular problem... but I've not used desktops and very high res screens, for example. (You can see my specs- and the screen is higher res).

Perhaps you could provide a screenshot - is your problem in title bars or somewhere else?

Anyway, this may be of interest for convenience and with full explanation if it's of any help: (free)

Missing Advance Display Settings [​IMG]

Also see this tutorial and the links in it to more:

Change Title Bar Text Size in Windows 10 Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

As regards the

you might be interested in
    S.M.A.C.C - Superfly's Mouse Assisted Color Chooser - Windows 10 Forums

which goes some way to exposing the registry settings for some things which used to be accessible in Win 7.

Missing Advance Display Settings [​IMG]

Here I've used a setting from that to change Notepad's background - and others- and Quizo's Qttabbar for explorer.

dalchina, Jul 4, 2017
Thema:

1. Missing Advance Display Settings - Similar Threads - Missing Advance Display

2. Network Adapters Not Displayed in Advanced Network Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Adapters Not Displayed in Advanced Network Settings: I am running Windows 11 23H2 on a Lenovo Think Pad X390.I can see all my Newtork Adapters in CONTROL PANEL >> Network and Sharing Center >> Change Adapter SettingsBut they do not appear in SETTINGS >> Network and internet >> Advanced network settings >> Network adaptersBoth...
  3. Display Settings Missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Settings Missing: Hello,I have decided to apply stretched resolution on my games. However, every time I do this, some black lines appears on the monitor. I tried to use NVIDIA control panel to resolve this problem, but there is no settings for display.My GPU model : MX110I have tried to far...
  4. Missing advanced language settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing advanced language settings.: Greetings. I have window 10 Pro build: 19042.985 and Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0My issue here that my advanced language settings is missing from control panel and I cannot enforce English language on start menu not when windows is installing updates. What...
  5. Missing most settings in the "Advanced power options"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing most settings in the "Advanced power options": I have a new dell vostro 7500 with win 10 2004. When I got to advanced power options under any of the power plans, I don't see many of the options I normally see. here is all i see https://ibb.co/kxgZLrT I tried the instructions on the following page, but my regedit does...
  6. Missing options in advanced BIOS settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing options in advanced BIOS settings: [IMG]The only option in advanced settings is CPU Setup. I’m looking for memory remapping, but can’t find it anywhere. I have a Lenovo Erazer X315. Any help?...
  7. Advanced Appearance Settings - Missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced Appearance Settings - Missing in Windows 10: The debate of the missing "Advanced Appearance Settings" from Windows 10 was first debated by the community on theFebruary 24th 2015. This complaint led to an ongoing controversy of unfairness that Microsoft has reduced to customization abilities in the Personalization...
  8. Windows 10 version 1709 Advanced Display Settings missing?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 version 1709 Advanced Display Settings missing?: This has been addressed in the past. I'm wondering if there is a fix? Apparently Windows 10 Version 1607? has " Advanced Display Settings" and with version 1709 it's now missing from "Display" and perhaps the entire Windows Windows 10 OS? I think it was completely...
  9. Creators Update - Missing Advanced Display Properties

in Windows 10 Support
    Creators Update - Missing Advanced Display Properties: OK, now with Creators Update becoming available, has anyone figured out how to get to the advanced display settings? 81293
  10. Windows 10 Advanced display settings gone

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Advanced display settings gone: With the last large update, all of my fonts and icons changed back to being small. Went to Display settings and tried to find the "Advanced display settings" option under the slider for 100%, 125% etc,, where it used to be, and it is no longer there. This setting allowed the...