Windows 10: Missing Advanced Power Options

Discus and support Missing Advanced Power Options in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a new Asus Zenbook UX431 with W10x64. Stock install. Win Pro. I only have 2 power plans: -'Balanced' -'Asus Recommended' However, when I goto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ridonctonc, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Missing Advanced Power Options

I have a new Asus Zenbook UX431 with W10x64. Stock install. Win Pro.

I only have 2 power plans:
    -'Balanced'
    -'Asus Recommended'

However, when I goto advanced power options, I only have 4 available settings: Background, Sleep, Display, and Battery (see pic)

I am missing all of the following:
    Processor power management
    -Min processor state
    -Max processor state
    -USB Selective Suspend
    -Link Management
    -Etc etc etc etc

If I create a new power plan, I still do not have any of the missing options!

I understand that W10 uses a 'power slider' and I understand that there are registry mods that can restore the missing power options 1 by 1 however I am looking for a solution that restores all of the available Advanced power options and if possible removes the power slider function.

:)

ridonctonc, Oct 19, 2019
  2. davidhk Win User

Power options missing High Performance option

Tutorial :
    Create Custom Power Plan in Windows 10
    Option Two

Unable to use command prompt power cfg /list

Missing Advanced Power Options [​IMG]

davidhk, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Power options missing High Performance option

The command should be: powercfg /list

Well, it looks like this below was reported to work, but it will remove "Sleep" with CsEnabled set to 0.

*Arrow Missing power options Solved - Windows 10 Forums

Leaving the slider at "Best Performance" would be the same as using High Performance though.

Brink, Oct 19, 2019
  4. bro67 Win User

Missing Advanced Power Options

Laptop missing power option settings

Usually happens when the ahci drivers are not installed, especially if it is a older device. If this is the device you show in your profile and you did a Clean Install, check Device Manager for any missing drivers. Some Power Options are created by the OEM and are a part of the OS install that they have. I never go by what the mfg or Microsoft suggests for Power Options. I always create my own profiles.

bro67, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Missing Advanced Power Options

1. Missing Advanced Power Options - Similar Threads - Missing Advanced Power

2. Multiple options in advance Power management missing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple options in advance Power management missing in windows 10: Multiple options in advance Power management missing in windows 10, i am using Intel i3-1005G1 on Asus Vivo X421JAY_Z413JA. I have changed the CSEnabled to 0 in Registry and other option available to resolve but things are not working. Can anyone guide me if this feature is...
  3. Missing most settings in the "Advanced power options"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing most settings in the "Advanced power options": I have a new dell vostro 7500 with win 10 2004. When I got to advanced power options under any of the power plans, I don't see many of the options I normally see. here is all i see https://ibb.co/kxgZLrT I tried the instructions on the following page, but my regedit does...
  4. Missing some advanced settings in my power options

Missing some advanced settings in my power options: What I'm trying to find : https://postimg.cc/KRGR7BSB What options I see : https://postimg.cc/9wFC9PRf submitted by /u/listeningovertalking [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k97hxe/missing_some_advanced_settings_in_my_power_options/
  5. advanced power options and csenabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    advanced power options and csenabled: Hi Advanced power options went missing after the last update. No processor options, usb, gpu power, etc. The usual fix of CSEnabled in regedit is no longer there. The fan speed is out of control even with the slider bar set to better battery. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. Windows 10 2004 missing most advanced power options

Windows 10 2004 missing most advanced power options: [ATTACH] I installed a clean w10 2004 on yoga slim 7 and installed lenovo vantage. I notice that most advanced power options are missing. Is this normal for this windows version of did lenovo software hide them?...
  7. Windows 10 2004 missing most advanced power options

Windows 10 2004 missing most advanced power options: [ATTACH] I installed a clean w10 2004 on yoga slim 7 and installed lenovo vantage. I notice that most advanced power options are missing. Is this normal for this windows version of did lenovo software hide them?...
  8. Advanced Power Options missing networking options

Advanced Power Options missing networking options: I have a 2020 Spectre X360 15 EB000. Version 1909, Build 18363.900. My Advanced Power Options does not have a network setting to allow me to able / disable networking while plugged in and in sleep mode. Does anyone know how to add this option, and whether or not adding may...
  9. Advanced power options hidden

Advanced power options hidden: My laptop has most of its advanced power options hidden away, including Intel dynamic platform, processor state and bunch of other things. Creating a new power plan, updating BIOS, disabled virtualization and even refreshed windows but nothing worked. I did manage to find...
  10. Advanced Options missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Advanced Options missing: My Advanced Options when i open Troubleshoot only show startup setting, When restart, i press F8 then always open to startup setting. I want use command prompt but it not show! Please help me! Thank for everyone [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. processor power management missing