Windows 10: Missing "calls" tab in Your Phone app

Discus and support Missing "calls" tab in Your Phone app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I want to answer my phone calls in windows using my headset and tried using Your Phone app. I connected my PC updated windows 10 and Phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by babak V, Jan 9, 2020.

1. babak V Win User

Missing "calls" tab in Your Phone app

Hi,

I want to answer my phone calls in windows using my headset and tried using Your Phone app.

I connected my PC updated windows 10 and Phone Android 8 and paired them by Bluetooth, but there's no "calls" tab showing in the app.

I've checked the instructions online and everywhere there's a calls tab below photos, messages and notifications.

I'm not interested in seeing my photos or notifications or texting. The Only thing I want is the ability to answer phone calls in windows.

Thanks for your help

:)

babak V, Jan 9, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Joe Men Win User
    windows phone 10 phone live tile will no clear missed call

Hello
    Gary

We are unable to replicate your concern about the Phone app live tile missed call information not updating. Since you are having issues with the said tile on your end, please do the following:

• Go to the Call History on your phone and view the missed calls.
    • After viewing the missed calls, go back to the Home screen and
      unpin the Phone app tile.
    • Soft reset your phone by pressing and holding the Volume down +
      Power buttons until it vibrates.
    • After your phone restarts, re-pin the Phone app tile on your
      Home screen.

Let us know what happens after doing the mentioned troubleshooting steps.

Joe Men, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Your Phone app Calls feature now in general availability

Hello Drew, *Smile

It seems I have the Calls feature (still in preview) available for my S9. Possibly still A/B testing for Insiders.

It is the Phone screen feature that will only be available for:

• Samsung Galaxy Fold
    • Samsung Galaxy Note 10/ Note 10+
    • Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e
    • Samsung Galaxy A30s/A50s/A90

Missing "calls" tab in Your Phone app [​IMG]

Brink, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Missing "calls" tab in Your Phone app - Similar Threads - Missing calls tab

2. Missing the "apps" tab in the Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing the "apps" tab in the Your Phone app: I just installed and synced my phone with the "Your Phone" app. I was reading an article and to mirror the screen on my pc there should be an "apps" tab in the Your Phone app. But I only show Notifications, Messages, Photos and Calls. My phone is a Galaxy S8. Is...
  3. Your Phone app and phone calls

Your Phone app and phone calls: When I use the Your Phone app to make calls it sets up the call but it keeps reverting to 'use phone' in the drop down menu. So I still have to use the phone's microphone and speakers. Same if I receive a call. Can anyone help please?...
  4. Your Phone App forcing calls to phone

Your Phone App forcing calls to phone: When connected to Your Phone, all features work except the calls on PC. When I dial a phone number on the PC app, it forces the call to the phone and not through the PC. Any ideas?...
  5. Your Phone App Call Notifications

Your Phone App Call Notifications: Since the recent upgrade to the your phone app, every time someone calls me a notification pops up on my windows 10 screen and READS the calling number out. This happens even if windows 10 is in "focus mode," regardless of the time of day or night, regardless of if I am in a...
  6. Your Phone app and calls

Your Phone app and calls: I have a Surface laptop 1st gen purchased Sep 2018, W10 Pro 1909, 18363.592 and a new Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. The my phone apps works fine except there is no "call" feature in the left hand menu. I thought the feature had been released. Thanks in advance....
  7. Unable to see Call tab on Your Phone App

Unable to see Call tab on Your Phone App: I Recently updated to 1909 and read online on microsoft website about calls tab on your phone app that can make calls from my pc . I complete all the requirements given in that page to get that feature but still Im unable to see it. My Phone - Oneplus 6t Android 10...
  8. Your Phone Calls tab missing but I can receive calls

Your Phone Calls tab missing but I can receive calls: About 2 months ago there was an update to the Your Phone app and after that update I saw the Calls preview tab appear. I was able to make one call and the next day another update was applied, and the Calls tab disappeared. I thought this was part of the A/B testing and...
  9. Your Phone App & Calls

Your Phone App & Calls: I cannot get phone call functionality on the Your Phone app. I am using a Dell XPS laptop and a Samsung Galaxy S8 phone. The devices pair together fine via Bluetooth, but I get a message that other apps are preventing calls from working. I have tried all of the...
  10. Phone Screen and Calls options missing from Your Phone app.

Phone Screen and Calls options missing from Your Phone app.: Hey, anyone had the problem of the Phone Screen and Calls options being available for a couple of days in the Your Phone app and then just disappearing? I am using a Surface Book 2 Windows 10 Pro Build 18363.476 Version 1909 and a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Android Version 9....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Missing Call in Windows Phone

2. Your phone missing call Window 10

3. call disapeared yourphone

4. missing calls feature your phone app