Windows 10: Missing file after update to Windows 10 1903

Discus and support Missing file after update to Windows 10 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After updating to the latest version of Windows and logging in, this message immediately comes up on my desktop: RunDLL There was a problem starting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pat K3015, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Pat K3015 Win User

Missing file after update to Windows 10 1903

After updating to the latest version of Windows and logging in, this message immediately comes up on my desktop:

RunDLL

There was a problem starting

C:\System32\LogiLDA.dll

The specified module could not be found.

How can I find this module on my computer -- or update Windows 10 so that it is downloaded??

:)

Pat K3015, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Missing file after update to Windows 10 1903

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Missing file after update to Windows 10 1903

1. Missing file after update to Windows 10 1903 - Similar Threads - Missing file update

2. Photos and files missing after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos and files missing after windows 10 update: My laptop just got updated windows 10 just updated before it updated i had photos and files on here now that it has updated they have all disappeared. im the only one that uses the laptop so i know that i didnt delete them i have tried to see if they are hidden but i cant...
  3. Missing files after windows update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing files after windows update.: Hi. Im having difficulties with a problem and I am hoping someone can help me. I've looked all over the internet but nothing I read about helps with my problem. My problem is that I just updated Windows with the latest update and my pc is fine. I then plugged in my external...
  4. Windows 10 Update 1903 missing files, directories and more

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update 1903 missing files, directories and more: This is NOT an "Install and Upgrade." I have been running Windows 10 Pro and was just now pushed the ill fated 1903 update. So we are talking UPDATE only. Update to Windows 10 1903. Mine specifically updated on 10/9/19. What the heck is the Windows.old folder? It has...
  5. Files deleted after update 1903

Files deleted after update 1903: Yesterday my PC updated automatically to version 1903. After starting my computer again, I discovered that ALL my files where deleted but not any software installed. I need to recover my files urgently. I have lost a lot of important information. How should I proceed to...
  6. Windows 10 1903 update missing desktop files

Windows 10 1903 update missing desktop files: Hi, so i recently updated to windows 10 1903 after putting it off for a while and folders on my desktop arent there anymore and i cannot find them. So, basically the update was going normally until it went into the sign in. It came up with " The user profile server failed...
  7. Windows Update History Missing after Update 1903

Windows Update History Missing after Update 1903: After updating to Windows 10 version 1903, all update history is missing. Is there a away to restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-history-missing-after-update-1903/2181471a-53e1-4fe7-9cec-67d6ac3dd05a
  8. Video editing feature missing in windows 10 after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video editing feature missing in windows 10 after 1903 update: Hii community I am an win10 1903 user but unable to edit my photos or videos as I did in win10 1803 any help regarding this problem may be helpful Thank You...
  9. Files missing after windows 10 update

Files missing after windows 10 update: Hi , Windows 10 started taking matters on its own hands again and yesterday it performed an update without my permission. Apart from restarting and doing staff on its own this time it considered my files as disposable and deleted them! After spending a few hours and...
  10. Missing file after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing file after Windows 10 update: I got the Windows 10 Creator's Update last night, but when starting up Windows, I get this RunDLL error message, stating: There was a problem starting V0700Pin.dll The specified module could not be found. It doesn't seem to cause any problems, but it's annoying...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pgup & pg dn key not working windows 10 updated version 1903

2. homegroup missing windows 10 version 1903

3. windows update jan 2020 deleted files 1903

4. my menu disappeared aftere windows update windows10 1903,
  5. windows update 1903 lost files,
  6. user files missing after windows 10 1903 ,
  7. windows update 1903 delete files,
  8. win 1903 desktop missing,
  9. Missing files after updating to 1903,
  10. windows 1903 homegroup,
  11. windows 10 homegroup after update 1903,