Windows 10: Missing Microsoft Store - how to install it without reinstalling OS.

Discus and support Missing Microsoft Store - how to install it without reinstalling OS. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, On my laptop OS version - 1809; OS Build - 17763 Microsoft Store is missing so I can't install any app even when I have .appx file also I don't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by baremoto, Jan 9, 2020.

1. baremoto Win User

Missing Microsoft Store - how to install it without reinstalling OS.

Hi,

On my laptop OS version - 1809; OS Build - 17763 Microsoft Store is missing so I can't install any app even when I have .appx file also I don't have Windows Installer. Is it possible to install Microsoft Store from any .exe file? I've heard that file like that exist. I tried some command for PowerShell, and one was probably for CMD but it didn't helped.

Thanks in advance for help

:)

baremoto, Jan 9, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 9, 2020
  3. harrymc Win User
    Missing icons for Trusted Microsoft Store Apps in Start Menu search and taskbar

Below are some troubleshooting steps in ascending order of severity.
    Before starting, take careful backups including a system image.
    I suggest using for that
    AOMEI Backupper Standard Free.
    Create also the AOMEI boot CD or USB and test that it can boot and can see
    both your system disk and the disk where the image backup is stored.

To reinstall all Store apps for the current account :

1. Open Windows PowerShell as Administrator
    2. Copy and paste the command below in PowerShell, and press Enter

3. Wait for this to finish and reboot.

If this does not work, Windows is in bad shape.
    Start by checking the integrity of system files :

1. Open an elevated Command Prompt (cmd) or an elevated Windows PowerShell.
    2. In the elevated command prompt, execute the command below :

3. Reboot

If this does not help, follow the steps outlined in the article

How to Repair Windows 10 Image using DISM.

If the problem is still there, we start getting into the heavy stuff.
    Execute
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade.

harrymc, Jan 9, 2020
  4. AsRock Win User

can't install my OS again

Your not trying to install it overclocked are you ?. GL with the new drive.

AsRock, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Missing Microsoft Store - how to install it without reinstalling OS. - Similar Threads - Missing Microsoft Store

2. How to reinstall Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall Microsoft store: I had received a new computer and it didn’t have the Microsoft store on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-microsoft-store/a4151eee-68f1-4766-b834-e00397d130b7
  3. How to reinstall Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall Microsoft store: I had received a new computer and it didn’t have the Microsoft store on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-microsoft-store/a4151eee-68f1-4766-b834-e00397d130b7
  4. how to reinstall microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reinstall microsoft store: how to fix stembled erroe 80131500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-microsoft-store/1ae320fd-69fb-4a38-a0d0-9534c2920139
  5. how to reinstall microsoft store

how to reinstall microsoft store: how to fix stembled erroe 80131500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-microsoft-store/1ae320fd-69fb-4a38-a0d0-9534c2920139
  6. HOW TO REINSTALL MICROSOFT STORE .

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HOW TO REINSTALL MICROSOFT STORE .: I have uninstalled microsoft store by mistake . I have also deleted it from recycle bin . So , I have to insatall it again . How do i do it .Can u tell me step by step process ....
  7. How to reinstall Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to reinstall Microsoft store: My computer got a virus and my relative had to fix it he completely restarted everything. When I got it back I had to reinstall all of my apps that I use. I've reinstalled everything but I can't seem to install the Microsoft store I've tried the Windows PowerShell thing that...
  8. How to reinstall the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to reinstall the Microsoft Store: I have a lot of issues with my Microsft Store and i would like to reinstall it. But i habe no idea how to do it. Please Help Danny submitted by /u/WreckingBANG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhy5ul/how_to_reinstall_the_microsoft_store/
  9. Microsoft Store and OS Reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and OS Reinstall: If ever down the line I have to reinstall my OS, games downloaded from Microsoft Store are saved to an external HDD. So after reinstalling Windows will I have to reinstall the games or will plugging in the HDD just work and the games will pop up....
  10. How to reinstall microsoft store

How to reinstall microsoft store: Before someone tells me, "It can't be uninstalled," it can and it was, at least some files were deleted to the point it's no longer in my start menu, it's no longer under "add remove programs" list and asked cortana to open, search for file, etc and can't be found. Started...