Windows 10: Missing power plan in power options

Discus and support Missing power plan in power options in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I always choosing only power saver power plan to prevent cpu usage high and overheating. But starting may the power plan settings is missing only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RendellSibal, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Missing power plan in power options

I always choosing only power saver power plan to prevent cpu usage high and overheating. But starting may the power plan settings is missing only 'Balanced(Recommended)" is the remain choice. I think caused by windows update. Anybody microsoft personnel who read this pls request to windows update to back this settings of ppower plan at least the "Power Saver".

:)

RendellSibal, Nov 18, 2018
  2. John Fer Win User

Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Nov 18, 2018
  3. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Cliff S Win User

Missing power plan in power options

Power Plan options missing!

Something I just noticed in power options*Eek

Anyone here see what's missing(and this goes for all power plans, ok)?*cry
    Also I couldn't find (what's missing's) registry entries in Code:
    Code:
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\PowerSettings\54533251-82be-4824-96c1-47b60b740d00
    Missing power plan in power options [​IMG]

If I'm the only one, could one of you please export and upload your power plans so I can import them to see if the missing options return.
    Other wise, if that doesn't work I'll need the registry keys.

Cliff S, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Missing power plan in power options

1. Missing power plan in power options - Similar Threads - Missing power plan

2. Missing power plans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing power plans: Hello, for some reason i am missing power plans, i tried to add them in manually by using some powercfg script but that didnt work and nothing changedheres the list of things ive tried:PowerCFG script thingyCMDRegeditAnd create a power planIs there any solution to this? I use...
  3. Missing power plans

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing power plans: Hello, for some reason i am missing power plans, i tried to add them in manually by using some powercfg script but that didnt work and nothing changedheres the list of things ive tried:PowerCFG script thingyCMDRegeditAnd create a power planIs there any solution to this? I use...
  4. Missing power plans

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Missing power plans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing power plans: Hey, I recently bought my first laptop for gaming, so I wanted to set it to high performances in the the control panel but every power plans are missing exept the normal plan I've tried some commands and it worked but when I change from power plans, they immediately...
  6. Missing power plans

Missing power plans: Hey, I recently bought my first laptop for gaming, so I wanted to set it to high performances in the the control panel but every power plans are missing exept the normal plan I've tried some commands and it worked but when I change from power plans, they immediately...
  7. power plan missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power plan missing: Why I have Balanced power plan only ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-plan-missing/4557134e-3aea-4068-9a1a-146e38eb4e8d
  8. power plan missing

power plan missing: Why I have Balanced power plan only ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-plan-missing/4557134e-3aea-4068-9a1a-146e38eb4e8d
  9. Missing options in power saving plans

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing options in power saving plans: Hey friends, I recently got a new Dell Inspiron 14 and I'm missing a lot of advanced options I was expecting when setting up a power saving plan. I can't set min or max CPU perfomance for either battery or powered states, can't set screen brightness either. I used to be able...
  10. Missing Power Plans & Options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Missing Power Plans & Options: I don't now what's going on, but lots of options are missing from default balance plan and the custom power plan I created. [img] [img] - - - Updated - - - I also ran this in cmd prompt: Code: powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61[/quote]...