Windows 10: Missing Store Apps Icons

Discus and support Missing Store Apps Icons in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, when I search for store apps like calculator, store, settings the icons don't show up. [img] [img] However when I have them pinned their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mr0P, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Mr0P Win User

Missing Store Apps Icons

Hi, when I search for store apps like calculator, store, settings the icons don't show up.

Missing Store Apps Icons [​IMG]

Missing Store Apps Icons [​IMG]

However when I have them pinned their icons show up.

:)

2. Windows 10 start menu missing icon

Most of the apps missing icons are windows store apps. Does anyone know where windows 10 stores the windows store apps? How do I restore the windows store app icons?

William Kochevar, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Windows 10 start menu missing icon

I noticed today that all my missing icons in the windows 10 start menu are all windows store apps. No Microsoft or 3rd party apps are missing their icons. I hope that triggers a solution from someone. Thanks.

William Kochevar, Oct 21, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Missing Store Apps Icons

The Tutorials have the info on how to reinstall the apps.

bro67, Oct 21, 2017
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
  6. Mr0P Win User
    Hey, Brink I tried to reinstall the apps using the link you gave me. The problem still persists.

7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Missing Store Apps Icons

1. Missing Store Apps Icons - Similar Threads - Missing Store Apps

2. Icons of Windows Store apps missing on the taskbar on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons of Windows Store apps missing on the taskbar on Windows 11: Hello,After upgrading to Windows 11 Pro 22H2, the icons of Windows Store apps for example: Terminal or Notepad are missing on the taskbar.I tried a lot of things but without any success :Restore the systemRepair Windows StoreReinstall Windows Store completelyRun DISM.exe...
  3. Icons of Windows Store apps missing on the taskbar on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons of Windows Store apps missing on the taskbar on Windows 11: Hello,After upgrading to Windows 11 Pro 22H2, the icons of Windows Store apps for example: Terminal or Notepad are missing on the taskbar.I tried a lot of things but without any success :Restore the systemRepair Windows StoreReinstall Windows Store completelyRun DISM.exe...
  4. Icons Missing from Windows store Apps in the Start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons Missing from Windows store Apps in the Start menu: Hello!For some time now Im missing many icons from the start menu. But this only happens when I use the search function. The small Icon in the list of programms are still there. And this only happens with apps I downloaded from the Microsoft App store. Can anyone help please?...
  5. Icons Missing from Windows store Apps in the Start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons Missing from Windows store Apps in the Start menu: Hello!For some time now Im missing many icons from the start menu. But this only happens when I use the search function. The small Icon in the list of programms are still there. And this only happens with apps I downloaded from the Microsoft App store. Can anyone help please?...
  6. Icons Missing from Windows store Apps in the Start menu

7. Icons from apps out of the Microsoft Store are missing inclusive the icon of the Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons from apps out of the Microsoft Store are missing inclusive the icon of the Microsoft...: So, basically every icon of a program I downloaded from the Microsoft Store is missing and it looks like this: [ATTACH] And when I search for it, it looks like this: [ATTACH] Does somebody know how to fix it?...
  8. MS Store apps icons are missing in search results

in Cortana
    MS Store apps icons are missing in search results: I get the same issue as described here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-icons-missing-in-start-menu-search-results/3a8ce022-1a91-4041-b953-becb0619932d To reproduce it I Open Start menu Type an app name (UWP app only) Look at the search results...
  9. Store icon missing

Store icon missing: My Microsoft Store icon disappeared after I updated to 1803. The only way I can get it to open is doing wsreset.exe but the icon still doesn't appear on taskbar. Can you help?...
  10. Help please. Windows Store App icons, all missing :/

Help please. Windows Store App icons, all missing :/: Hey guys, so I have a strange problem which has happened before after a Windows update. No more restore points so that's not an option. Basically all of the icons for Windows App store apps are missing, including Edge and the Store icons themselves. I have tried clearing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone all apps icons missing