Windows 10: Missing Tiles Option

Discus and support Missing Tiles Option in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a folder named My CD's, which has over 2600 sub folders. I want to set the View globally for all the subfolders to Tiles, but there is no option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by royw, Mar 28, 2018.

1. royw Win User

Missing Tiles Option

I have a folder named My CD's, which has over 2600 sub folders. I want to set the View globally for all the subfolders to Tiles, but there is no option to do so in the View tab. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this problem.

:)

2. Nokia Lumia 822 (Verizon) multiple e-mail accounts and Icon/Tile changes?

I must be missing something - my tiles are not 'labeled'. Where under Settings can I select this option?

Malamute67, Mar 28, 2018
  3. PEEK option after Amber update

Done Amber update from NOKIA store. Glance is there available as a part of Display+touch option but not separately as a tile. PEEK option is missing.

Anyone can advise.... Why?

AVIONICS---01, Mar 28, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

Missing Tiles Option

Your CD's folder is probably formatted as Music folder. Right click on it, select properties, then customize, select general and apply to subfolders.

There is tutorial for it here.

Missing Tiles Option [​IMG]

AndreTen, Mar 28, 2018
  5. royw Win User
    Andre Ten, thanks but I still have no option to view Tiles for the subfolders. Do you have any other ideas?

6. Edwin New Member
    Right clicking an empty spot in the parent folder should give you 'Tiles'...

Missing Tiles Option [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 29, 2018
  7. AndreTen Win User
    Once set for certain file types, you have to apply it for all folders…

See this post from Edwin :
    change-folder-view-layout-windows-10

AndreTen, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Missing Tiles Option

1. Missing Tiles Option - Similar Threads - Missing Tiles Option

2. All Tiles / Apps Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    All Tiles / Apps Missing: I have a cheap little RCA notebook and i accidentaly turned off the GUI. so i have no start tiles, no message board, no way to access BT or anything. i googled it but the method to turn it on doesn't work because not all options are present. Windows 10 update isnt even...
  3. pin tile option unavailable

pin tile option unavailable: pin tile option unavailable on Edge .... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-tile-option-unavailable/0ffb31ab-30ef-4538-89da-ddab8ebe3dd4
  4. MISSING TILE FROM BT

MISSING TILE FROM BT: The ISP Tile from BT is no longer on my Windows 10 screen on opening. It has also been removed from the Task bar when BT Yahoo was stopped. How can I replace it please?...
  5. weather tile missing

weather tile missing: my weather app works and is on start up menu on the left and in the system tray. I brushed my fingers across the tiles somehow the other day and it caused the weather tile to disappear. How did i get the TILE back in the tiles display? I'd rather not do much to fix this if...
  6. Live tile title missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live tile title missing?: I packaged my .NET 3.1 Core WPF application using the MSIX tool and published it to the Microsoft Store. All is as expected except that, upon manually pinning the application to the Start menu I noticed that the app tile has no title below the icon, but does show the app name...
  7. Tiles Names Missing

Tiles Names Missing: Some of the names on my start page tiles are missing. Can I correct this? Also, one tile seems to have a sub-tile. How to make sub-tile the primary tile?...
  8. Missing tiles in the start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing tiles in the start menu: I remember that after I had upgraded to Windows 10, my local account wasn't available and the system logged me in with a temporary profile. Then when I logged in with my account, some of the tiles from the start menu had disappeared. I've tried opening powershell and...
  9. Missing pictures in tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing pictures in tiles: How can I fix the missing tile for Google chrome. Using Win 10 home latest build [img] 99021
  10. Missing App Tile ICONs

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing App Tile ICONs: Greetings! I'm experiencing an odd issue with my Surface Book with Performance Base where occasionally some of the Start Menu Tiles are missing their ICONs after returning from sleep. The Tile itself is still there and when triggered will successfully launch the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. missing tiles Windows Phone

2. tile options missing