Windows 10: mouse disappears on screen and appears in address bar and in settings

Discus and support mouse disappears on screen and appears in address bar and in settings in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello my mouse pad (asus) is working . However my curser is disappearing on screen and only working in setting or on bar. help tried almost everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VeronicaDeHoyos, Sep 20, 2019.

1. mouse disappears on screen and appears in address bar and in settings

hello my mouse pad (asus) is working . However my curser is disappearing on screen and only working in setting or on bar.

help tried almost everything

:)

VeronicaDeHoyos, Sep 20, 2019
  2. Bree Win User

Address bar (top screen) & task bar (bottom screen) keep disappearing

Most likely Tablet Mode, as dmholt57 suggests.

Turn On or Off Tablet Mode in Windows 10

Another posibility is accidentally pressing F11 which switches a browser to full screen mode.

3. Nosmas Win User

Quite suddenly the address and menu bars at top of screen, and entire task bar with program tabs at bottom of screen keep disappearing. The only way to see them is to hover the mouse over the extreme bottom or top edge of the screen but they only remain for a fraction of a second. The problem seems to be intermittent because sometimes (as at this moment) the bars are stable. I am running W10 with two browsers, Edge and IE 11, but the problem exists on both apps and this makes navigation very difficult.

Nosmas, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Try3 Win User

mouse disappears on screen and appears in address bar and in settings

The combination of both items** disappearing sounds like IE/Edge going into full screen mode by pressing the F11 key.

** I think you are referring to the browser's address bar.

Denis

Thema:

mouse disappears on screen and appears in address bar and in settings

1. mouse disappears on screen and appears in address bar and in settings - Similar Threads - mouse disappears screen

2. Black screen with flickering ENG and Connection bars, cursor appears then disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with flickering ENG and Connection bars, cursor appears then disappears: Hi and thank you,I recently playing a game medium-high CPU usage and getting quite hot on my ASUS R501v8 laptop running on Windows 8 when the game froze and I was forced to quit it.The next time I ran it the game was lagging more then it has ever done before.The next time I...
  3. Black screen with flickering ENG and Connection bars, cursor appears then disappears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with flickering ENG and Connection bars, cursor appears then disappears: Hi and thank you,I recently playing a game medium-high CPU usage and getting quite hot on my ASUS R501v8 laptop running on Windows 8 when the game froze and I was forced to quit it.The next time I ran it the game was lagging more then it has ever done before.The next time I...
  4. Black screen after loading, with mouse disappearing and appearing..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after loading, with mouse disappearing and appearing..: Hello, so I just updated my laptop to Windows 11 the other day. The yesterday, I was doing schoolworks and I had to eat and left my laptop with no charger. I came back to see my laptop turned off so I assumed it locked cause it's low battery which it did. Charged it, and...
  5. Black screen after loading, with mouse disappearing and appearing..

Black screen after loading, with mouse disappearing and appearing..: Hello, so I just updated my laptop to Windows 11 the other day. The yesterday, I was doing schoolworks and I had to eat and left my laptop with no charger. I came back to see my laptop turned off so I assumed it locked cause it's low battery which it did. Charged it, and...
  6. White bar Appearing in top right of home screen & all apps disappear

in Windows 10 Customization
    White bar Appearing in top right of home screen & all apps disappear: Sometimes when I boot my pc and I log in my home screen is blank except for a white bar in the top right of the screen it only goes away after I restart can anybody help?...
  7. Address Bar On Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Address Bar On Screen: Hey, so recently I spilled water on my keyboard, and it's fine now, but in the process of the keyboard spamming inputs, going crazy, this weird Address bar came up on my taskbar. Does anyone know how to remove it? Thanks. submitted by /u/pereiragAA [link] [comments]...
  8. Address bar (top screen) & task bar (bottom screen) keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Address bar (top screen) & task bar (bottom screen) keep disappearing: Quite suddenly the address and menu bars at top of screen, and entire task bar with program tabs at bottom of screen keep disappearing. The only way to see them is to hover the mouse over the extreme bottom or top edge of the screen but they only remain for a fraction of a...
  9. mouse appearance on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse appearance on screen: would like to change my mouse so that there is only one mouse not a dragging of several mice (mouses) when I am using it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/mouse-appearance-on-screen/bc6c433d-d8d5-4c19-b928-8eb5df9b8ce0
  10. photos appear on screen then disappear

photos appear on screen then disappear: open app for photo's. photos appear on screen then disappear after 5 to 10 seconds as if you have closed the app 29378