Windows 10: Move item to taskbar.

Discus and support Move item to taskbar. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want Desktop icon "PBS Schedules" moved to task bar. Searched but cannot find. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HannahSenesh, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Move item to taskbar.

I want Desktop icon "PBS Schedules" moved to task bar. Searched but cannot find. Thank you.

:)

HannahSenesh, Mar 13, 2020

2. Is there a limit on pinned taskbar items?

You can only have up to 12 pinned items on any program.

What I suggest is making a folder with all the icons [RDP files] to the machines and pin it as a toolbar:

1. Create a folder named Remote Desktop (can be any name)
    2. Right click on empty space on taskbar
    3. Select Toolbars
    4. Click New Toolbar
    5. Locate to the folder and select it

(I suggest you keep them more organized, however.)

Move item to taskbar. ULDOs.jpg

My pinned folder is the programs folder.

RookieTEC9, Mar 13, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Recently Opened Items Bugs on Taskbar

Hi, you might find this helpful:
    Reset and Clear Recent Items and Frequent Places in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

or
    Turn On or Off Recent Items and Frequent Places in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials
    from the Tutorial section
    Windows 10 Tutorial Index | Windows 10 Tutorials

dalchina, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Move item to taskbar.

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Move item to taskbar.

1. Move item to taskbar. - Similar Threads - Move item taskbar

2. Ungroup Taskbar items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ungroup Taskbar items: Is the feature removed from win 11?Was it in the way of revolutionary ease of use efforts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ungroup-taskbar-items/35199b1c-24bf-4e3a-b673-0c092d2a8b86
  3. Ungrouping items on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ungrouping items on the Taskbar: Is it possible to ungroup items on the Taskbar WITHOUT playing around in the registry and WITHOUT any third party software?I've been using 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on my desktop PC. I need to find a way to do this on my laptop without it.Here is an example of ungrouping so there is...
  4. Ungrouping items on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ungrouping items on the Taskbar: Is it possible to ungroup items on the Taskbar WITHOUT playing around in the registry and WITHOUT any third party software?I've been using 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on my desktop PC. I need to find a way to do this on my laptop without it.Here is an example of ungrouping so there is...
  5. Ungrouping items on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Missing Taskbar Items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Taskbar Items: I am having this issue where my taskbar icons have disappeared completely along with some other icons in the taskbar such as the WiFi, Battery and Time options. However, as you can see, the drop-up button and the One Drive button are still there. Some other issues...
  7. Missing Taskbar Items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Taskbar Items: I am having this issue where my taskbar icons have disappeared completely along with some other icons in the taskbar such as the WiFi, Battery and Time options. However, as you can see, the drop-up button and the One Drive button are still there. Some other issues...
  8. Dragging items in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dragging items in taskbar: In windows 11, dragging pics , docs to browser or other window is disabled. Is there any particular reason for it. If its a problem from my side , how can i rectify it. Or when will it be back in upcoming software updates???...
  9. Taskbar pinned items

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar pinned items: I use a couple taskbar pinned websites. Namely Facebook and Amazon. These are pinned from IE11 since Edge doesn't support. Useful and if I right click all sorts of handy shortcut. However, initially the pinned icon (or favicon) was the nice 64x64 type but over time the icons...
  10. Taskbar Items Not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Items Not working: Start, Search items won't open from the taskbar. Clicking on Start or search results in the busy icon showing for less that a second and nothing else happens! Tried restarting explorer - no joy. 11982