Windows 10: Movies & TV app adds Timeline & Movies Anywhere support in Windows 10

Discus and support Movies & TV app adds Timeline & Movies Anywhere support in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Movies & TV app is included with Windows 10, and let's you have all your movies and TV shows, all in one place, on all your devices. Movies & TV... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Movies & TV app adds Timeline & Movies Anywhere support in Windows 10

The Movies & TV app is included with Windows 10, and let's you have all your movies and TV shows, all in one place, on all your devices.

Movies & TV brings you the latest entertainment in one app on Windows. On your PC and Windows Mobile, the app lets you play and manage videos from your personal collection. On all your devices, you can use the app to browse and play movies and TV shows you’ve purchased from the Store.

Today, Microsoft is updating the Movies & TV app for Windows 10 devices with two new features:

Movies Anywhere: Add your purchase on your Movies Anywhere collection and watch on supported devices.

Timeline: Your Movies & TV viewing history is now available on your Windows Timeline.

Movies & TV app adds Timeline & Movies Anywhere support in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Movies & TV app adds Timeline & Movies Anywhere support in Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

Brink, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

The Movies & TV app is included with Windows 10, and let's you have all your movies and TV shows, all in one place, on all your devices.

Movies & TV brings you the latest entertainment in one app on Windows. On your PC and Windows Mobile, the app lets you play and manage videos from your personal collection. On all your devices, you can use the app to browse and play movies and TV shows you’ve purchased from the Store.

Brink, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Movies & TV app adds Timeline & Movies Anywhere support in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Movies app adds

2. DTS support in Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS support in Movies & TV app: Yes, it has been asked before. But there is a new version of Windows out.... So what's the current thinking about the Windows 11 Movies & TV app playing back a video clip with a DTS audio track? I'd be willing to pay for a license if needed, but don't know where to buy...
  3. DTS support in Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS support in Movies & TV app: Yes, it has been asked before. But there is a new version of Windows out.... So what's the current thinking about the Windows 11 Movies & TV app playing back a video clip with a DTS audio track? I'd be willing to pay for a license if needed, but don't know where to buy...
  4. Movies and TV apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Movies and TV apps: hello, recently i face something new problem in my pc. when i'm opening movies app for playing video, it's not working properly. i mean its not start properly just that its buffering. what's the solution of this app? if anyone knows, please let me know windows edition :...
  5. Support needed for Movies and TV app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Support needed for Movies and TV app: I have not been able to play purchased movies for a while. Happens on more than one device. I went through the help support option & it was no help at all. But advised to try the MS community for help. I did that & got a reply, that I needed 2nd level account support.....
  6. Movies & TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline and Movies Anywhere support

in Windows 10 News
    Movies & TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline and Movies Anywhere support: Microsoft is today updating Movies & TV app for Windows 10 devices with two new features – Timeline and Movies Anywhere. The same update was previously tested with the Windows Insiders and today you can download it on the non-Insider machine. We are getting the updated...
  7. Microsoft’s Movies and TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline support on Insider Rings

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Movies and TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline support on Insider Rings: Movies and TV (also known as Films and TV in some regions) is getting a new update with major improvements. The latest update for Movies and TV app advances it to version Movies and TV app for Windows 10 is picking up an update on Fast Ring with a couple of new features. To...
  8. Microsoft Movies & TV Now Supports Movies Anywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Movies & TV Now Supports Movies Anywhere: [img] Today we are excited to announce that the Microsoft Movies & TV app for Xbox and Windows 10 devices now supports Movies Anywhere, which brings your favorite film libraries together in one place. When you connect your Microsoft account with your Movies Anywhere...
  9. Microsoft Movies & TV joins Movies Anywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Movies & TV joins Movies Anywhere: It’s happening — Microsoft is finally part of Movies Anywhere. The company has been working to bring support for Movies Anywhere to Microsoft Movies & TV for months, and the wait is finally over. Movies Anywhere is a service where you can buy movies from iTunes, Prime Video,...
  10. Microsoft Movies & TV Now Supports Disney Movies Anywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Movies & TV Now Supports Disney Movies Anywhere: Today we are excited to share that Microsoft Movies & TV1 now supports Disney Movies Anywhere. When you connect your Microsoft Movies & TV account with Disney Movies Anywhere, all of your eligible Disney, Disney•Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars digital movies currently in your...