Windows 10: Moving emails

Discus and support Moving emails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have some emails to save in the drafts folder in Outlook,I right click on the email,choose Move ,select folder but nothing happens.It was working... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Terrysutt, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Terrysutt Win User

Moving emails

I have some emails to save in the drafts folder in Outlook,I right click on the email,choose Move ,select folder
    but nothing happens.It was working perfectly ok,any idea what might have happened?

:)

Terrysutt, Dec 24, 2017

2. Automatically moving emails

Below is an article with instructions on how to organize email by using rules in your mailbox. - Use inbox rules in Outlook.com
    Please let me know if this helps.

digitaltorres, Dec 24, 2017
  3. Ron n MGY Win User
    Automatically moving emails

I need this info for HOTMAIL not Outlook.

Ron n MGY, Dec 24, 2017
  4. davidhk Win User

Moving emails

davidhk, Dec 24, 2017
Thema:

Moving emails

1. Moving emails - Similar Threads - Moving emails

2. account info was moved to a different email by scammer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account info was moved to a different email by scammer: i recently made the mistake of not reading or thinking while "verifying" for something minecraft related. which led me to giving someone my email and a verfication code. my account recovery forum got auto declined because i have no idea what fake birthdate/name i chose back...
  3. account info was moved to a different email by scammer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    account info was moved to a different email by scammer: i recently made the mistake of not reading or thinking while "verifying" for something minecraft related. which led me to giving someone my email and a verfication code. my account recovery forum got auto declined because i have no idea what fake birthdate/name i chose back...
  4. move email messages from windows 7 computer to new windows 11 computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    move email messages from windows 7 computer to new windows 11 computer.: I have an old computer running windows 7. I was using windows mail on the computer. The hardware died, but the drive is ok.purchased a new dell running windows 11. Setup windows mail on the new computer. Since I only have the hard drive from the old computer, how do I get the...
  5. move email messages from windows 7 computer to new windows 11 computer.

move email messages from windows 7 computer to new windows 11 computer.: I have an old computer running windows 7. I was using windows mail on the computer. The hardware died, but the drive is ok.purchased a new dell running windows 11. Setup windows mail on the new computer. Since I only have the hard drive from the old computer, how do I get the...
  6. In MS Mail, Windows 11, I mark emails as Junk, it looks like the email is moved and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In MS Mail, Windows 11, I mark emails as Junk, it looks like the email is moved and the...: In Microsoft Mail, Version 16005.14326.21490.0, Windows 11, in my Focused Folder I mark certain emails as Junk, the program gives me a fleeting message saying it has moved the email and blocked the sender, but then I receive new emails from the same sender in my Focused...
  7. In MS Mail, Windows 11, I mark emails as Junk, it looks like the email is moved and the...

In MS Mail, Windows 11, I mark emails as Junk, it looks like the email is moved and the...: In Microsoft Mail, Version 16005.14326.21490.0, Windows 11, in my Focused Folder I mark certain emails as Junk, the program gives me a fleeting message saying it has moved the email and blocked the sender, but then I receive new emails from the same sender in my Focused...
  8. MS Mail App - Emails gone missing after attempt to move to customer folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Mail App - Emails gone missing after attempt to move to customer folder: Have been using Mail app for a few weeks. Today, I had a bunch of related emails that I wanted to move to a separate folder for easier access. I created a new folder. then I selected all of the emails and told Mail app to move to the new folder. All the emails disappeared...
  9. MS Mail App - Emails gone missing after attempt to move to customer folder

MS Mail App - Emails gone missing after attempt to move to customer folder: Have been using Mail app for a few weeks. Today, I had a bunch of related emails that I wanted to move to a separate folder for easier access. I created a new folder. then I selected all of the emails and told Mail app to move to the new folder. All the emails disappeared...
  10. Changing emails/moving files from one account to another

Changing emails/moving files from one account to another: Hello. I am currently having an issue with my computer/account. The email attached to my main microsoft account is with yahoo.com, however, that email was compromised and I had to delete it. I am trying to change it to an outlook email instead for that to be my main email,...