Windows 10: Ms edge home page.

Discus and support Ms edge home page. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I set google.com to open edge with, but when I click on home button default page comes up. How do I set home button to go to google.com? Henry 58969 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Hewjr100, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Hewjr100 Win User

Ms edge home page.

I set google.com to open edge with, but when I click on home button default page comes up. How do I set home button to go to google.com?

Henry

:)

Hewjr100, Aug 5, 2016

2. Edge start screen

I have set a start home page for MS Edge but when edge opens it still presents the edge home page as well as my selected choice. I don’t want to see the edge home. How do I start without it?

RobertJanke, Aug 5, 2016
  3. www.searching.com page has become the start page of Microsoft Edge and I can not amend it.

Friends, I am facing problem in using Microsoft Edge. Previously a bug or something captured my both browsers MS Internet Explorer and MS Edge. After several efforts and consulting internet, it disappeared from Internet Explorer but not quitting MS Edge.
    When I open Edge it opens with home page
    www.searching.com
    . I have tried different procedures to remove it like changing home page etc but no result. Please help me.

Muhammad AamirQureshi, Aug 5, 2016
  4. AndreTen Win User

Ms edge home page.

Click on settings (three dots up right) and then Advance settings. It is the first option there (in Edge of course).

AndreTen, Aug 5, 2016
  5. Hewjr100 Win User
    In windows 10 1607 the only option is "Open Microsoft edge with" Which I did set to goole.com. When I open edge google.com comes up, but when I click on the home button, top left it goes to edge default page.

Henry

Hewjr100, Aug 5, 2016
  6. AndreTen Win User
    Again..
    First click on three dots (up right), then Settings at the bottom and again in new list at the bottom Advance settings. At the top of this list you have switch for Home button and under it selection what it does. Here select "specific location" and set address.

AndreTen, Aug 5, 2016
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
  8. Hewjr100 Win User

Ms edge home page.

Andreten , that did the trick.

Henry

Hewjr100, Aug 5, 2016
  9. AndreTen Win User
    Great! It really isn't easy to find that setting...

You can mark this thread as solved now

AndreTen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Ms edge home page.

1. Ms edge home page. - Similar Threads - edge home page

2. Help with Bing Home Page in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Help with Bing Home Page in Edge: I've used Bing Home page in Edge for quite awhile. Today I noticed a scroll bar on the right side of picture. I scrolled down and all this garbage was displayed. I've high lighted the areas in question. Edge is up to date and don't think it's related to Fat Tuesdays' CU. Does...
  3. home page in edge windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    home page in edge windows 10: My home page has been the page that opens with edge, it has been that way for a long time, all of a sudden edge opens with the tab page, i have followed the videos on youtube and home page does not open with edge, i can click on home page and it goes there but it does not...
  4. pc startup and edge home page

in Windows 10 Customization
    pc startup and edge home page: i keep on getting this error message poping up on my computer when i start it up vm8SdnJJB and when i go on my microsoft edge home page it put my screen in a white blank.what is this and how do i get rid of it...
  5. "Information Cards" on Edge Home page

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Information Cards" on Edge Home page: The Home page of Edge shows 3 "information cards" on money, sports, and weather. I have to manually delete them every time I start Edge. They do not stay gone....
  6. Edge lost favorites and home page

in Browsers and Email
    Edge lost favorites and home page: Weird thing happened this morning. When I opened Edge, my home page had changed to the default, even though I deleted it in settings, to set the home page I prefer. And all my favorites were gone. The popup launched to ask me if I wanted to import favorites from IE. I did not...
  7. Edge Problems--Home Page and Search

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Problems--Home Page and Search: I continue to have two perplexing problems with Edge that started with 10158 and continue in 10159. 1. Starting with 10158, MS finally gave us an Edge Setting to allow use of a Search engine other than Bing as default. Unfortunately, I've been unable to make the setting...
  8. Ms edge new tab page.

in Browsers and Email
    Ms edge new tab page.: In windows 1607 ms edge does not have an option to make google.com the new tab page. Does anyone know how to do this. Henry Attachment 95508 59826
  9. The "About:*******" Pages in MS Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    The "About:*******" Pages in MS Edge.: Hi, Not sure if I describing what I am looking for correctly. I was told yesterday by a large financial institution, that I need to make changes to the settting listed on the "about:flags" page, accessed by opening a new tab, and typing in "about:flags". A series of...
  10. Change " edge" to different home page

in Browsers and Email
    Change " edge" to different home page: Hi guys looking for some help on setting my home page in the Edge (spartan) which ever they call it by ! Everything i try does not work, i have tried >>> Microsoft Edge Startup Page - Change in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums ................... and it goes back to this page...