Windows 10: MS KB4089848 installs and installs and installs and on and on

Discus and support MS KB4089848 installs and installs and installs and on and on in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. My Windows 10 installation keeps downloading and restarting (after allowed time) to install MS KB4089848 update. Any ideas on how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by theaudioanalyst, Apr 1, 2018.

1. MS KB4089848 installs and installs and installs and on and on

Hello.

My Windows 10 installation keeps downloading and restarting (after allowed time) to install MS KB4089848 update. Any ideas on how to fix this. I have watched it four times and NO ERROR MESSAGES. So any thought please.

Thanks in advance and Happy Easter.

:)

theaudioanalyst, Apr 1, 2018
  2. Ferdz Amp Win User

Downloads and Installs stuck on Pending status

Hi Aiden,

There could be a few possible reasons why you are experiencing this issue. We recommend that you perform the method provided below and see if the issue persists.

Method : Reset Windows Store Cache

• Press the Windows key+ R key to launch the Run dialog box.
    • Type in Wsreset.exe and then press Enter.
    • Try launching Store again and sign in.

Give us an update on the result and we will be glad to assist you further.

Ferdz Amp, Apr 1, 2018
  3. Downloads and Installs stuck on Pending status

I'm trying to download apps from the Windows store but it won't let me. There is no progress even for a long period of time. I have many apps that also needs to be updated. I'm sure that there is nothing wrong with my connection, I can download files pretty
    fast. Help

AidenP2900, Apr 1, 2018
  4. MS KB4089848 installs and installs and installs and on and on

Have you tried the Update Trouble Shooter

Start => Settings => Update and security => Troubleshoot => Windows Updates.

If that doesn't resolve I might try Windows update Reset.

Reset Windows Update in Windows 10

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 2, 2018
  5. PaulSoebekti, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

MS KB4089848 installs and installs and installs and on and on

1. MS KB4089848 installs and installs and installs and on and on - Similar Threads - KB4089848 installs installs

2. MS Store is not installed and is not able to be installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store is not installed and is not able to be installed: -MS Store is not installed on my computer-Unable to install any apps-Cannot find a way to get MS Store on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-is-not-installed-and-is-not-able-to-be/2972c96a-ccaf-4e86-a104-fc423455b4c4
  3. MS Store is not installed and is not able to be installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store is not installed and is not able to be installed: -MS Store is not installed on my computer-Unable to install any apps-Cannot find a way to get MS Store on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-is-not-installed-and-is-not-able-to-be/2972c96a-ccaf-4e86-a104-fc423455b4c4
  4. Installing apps in the MS Store that are already installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing apps in the MS Store that are already installed: Hi,So I have a ton of programs installed and as the MS store is becoming increasingly popular, and it's an easy way to keep programs updated I'd like to move as many of them to the store as possible.What I don't know is if I install them in the store and they are already...
  5. Installing apps in the MS Store that are already installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing apps in the MS Store that are already installed: Hi,So I have a ton of programs installed and as the MS store is becoming increasingly popular, and it's an easy way to keep programs updated I'd like to move as many of them to the store as possible.What I don't know is if I install them in the store and they are already...
  6. MS Office Pro install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office Pro install: I bought my 2016 MS Office Pro disc through my work. My desktop and laptops have all died that it was installed on. I have a new Desktop & Laptop now with Windows 11. I can put the disc into my desktop but my laptop has no disc tray. How do I install it on these new devices?...
  7. Ms office installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ms office installing: Hey there i have issues installing MS office. I just bought some samsung galaxy book s but whenever i try installing MS office does not allow me to do so. any suggestions? Thanks in advance....
  8. Installing MS Teams

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing MS Teams: I am trying to install Teams but am going round in circles. I get a message that my organisation has already installed it but I cannot access it. I don't know which email has been used or the password. I am also not part of an organisation, just an individual at home. Hope...
  9. MS FS installation issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS FS installation issues: I bought the Flight Simulator 2020, but Im not able to install it despite my computer configuration have all the requirements https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-fs-installation-issues/842f443c-c00e-401c-908b-9e534ee6d8a9
  10. Ms storevre install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ms storevre install: How to re install ms microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-storevre-install/0270fe88-6a9a-40d1-ba2d-479cbd0bd430"