Windows 10: MS Store app missing after scheduled Windows 10 update

Discus and support MS Store app missing after scheduled Windows 10 update in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Windows 10 did a scheduled update on my laptop recently. Following the update and restart most of the apps became inoperable. The primary issue seems... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JVPickering594, Feb 23, 2019.

1. MS Store app missing after scheduled Windows 10 update

Windows 10 did a scheduled update on my laptop recently. Following the update and restart most of the apps became inoperable. The primary issue seems to be a missing MS Store App. A constant error message appears that I need MS-Windows-Store when attempting to open or reload an app. The Store app appears to not be loaded. I have gone through multiple threads on the issue to resolve the problem and nothing I have seen posted has worked. The basic problem is Microsoft did a scheduled update to Windows 10 this month (February) and MS Store no longer functions. Please advise.

:)

JVPickering594, Feb 23, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Feb 23, 2019
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Feb 23, 2019
  4. PJLLB Win User

MS Store app missing after scheduled Windows 10 update

Windows Store Update App Number Incorrect

Good suggestions, but I already tried the Store troubleshooting process on the desktop and SP4. It is not available on mobile.
    I do not synch between devices.
    Even if there were an issue with a specific app (which I don't think is the case) it is the Store that reporting that one app has an update available but then does not show it the available download list.

PJLLB, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

MS Store app missing after scheduled Windows 10 update

1. MS Store app missing after scheduled Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Store app missing

2. windows store app missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows store app missing: Windows 10 home version 1809 took away my windows store app completely last October. The store app is completely gone but other apps still open because I pinned them before that version got installed. I have tried many different ways to re-install including running admin...
  3. MS store and apps disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS store and apps disappeared: Hello! I lost all my microsoft apps. I tried to reset my microsoft store and it just disappeared and all the other apps too. I did that, because it wasn't working correctly and neither was the apps. But now i don't have any of those and I'm trying to find out how to...
  4. 152 missing apps after MS Windows 10 update KB890830 KB2267602

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    152 missing apps after MS Windows 10 update KB890830 KB2267602: I am an A+ & Net+ PC repairman. My Friend "AJ" has a major issue. On 12/13/2048 these 2 updates ran on his PC. That very evening he sat at his PC and read an html doc titled "Apps removed while resetting your PC"; listing 152 apps that had been removed/uninstalled. Over...
  5. MS Apps - Windows store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Apps - Windows store: The default Windows 10 apps. (Eg Camera, Skype Calculator People, etc) that also found within the Windows Store are locked on my computer. I am unable to open or uninstall these apps. The mail and calendar app appear to be operating correctly. Ran troubleshooter whereas...
  6. Win update “Notify to schedule restart" missing after recent update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win update “Notify to schedule restart" missing after recent update?: Before the recent update, in windows update “Advanced Options” screen, I selected “Notify to schedule restart” so my PC will not restart by itself after an update, as mentioned in this article How to Schedule Restarts for Updates in Windows 10 Yesterday after windows...
  7. MS Store updated

MS Store updated: Looks like both sway and the store itself have updates for those of you who do manual app updates. Been away couple days but just seen them being offered. No problems as far as I can see 59966
  8. Apps Missing after W10 Update

Apps Missing after W10 Update: Okay so when i installed W10 to my Laptop it originally installed a bunch of Microsoft Apps. This i didn't mind. The problem I have now is after its first update I found a lot of these Apps are set to my default Apps, that they no longer work and they are now sitting in a...
  9. Missing Store Apps Icons

Missing Store Apps Icons: Hi, when I search for store apps like calculator, store, settings the icons don't show up. [img] [img] However when I have them pinned their icons show up. 96187
  10. Windows Store and Apps Broken/Missing

Windows Store and Apps Broken/Missing: So, a few weeks ago, I started playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on Steam and every time I would exit the game my volume icon and my start button became unclickable. I searched the web for a solution and found a PowerShell solution. It worked, but it only fixed the problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store missing from windows 10