Windows 10: MS Store app missing after scheduled Windows 10 update

Discus and support MS Store app missing after scheduled Windows 10 update in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Windows 10 did a scheduled update on my laptop recently. Following the update and restart most of the apps became inoperable. The primary issue seems... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JVPickering594, Feb 23, 2019.

1. MS Store app missing after scheduled Windows 10 update

Windows 10 did a scheduled update on my laptop recently. Following the update and restart most of the apps became inoperable. The primary issue seems to be a missing MS Store App. A constant error message appears that I need MS-Windows-Store when attempting to open or reload an app. The Store app appears to not be loaded. I have gone through multiple threads on the issue to resolve the problem and nothing I have seen posted has worked. The basic problem is Microsoft did a scheduled update to Windows 10 this month (February) and MS Store no longer functions. Please advise.

:)

JVPickering594, Feb 23, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Feb 23, 2019
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Feb 23, 2019
  4. PJLLB Win User

MS Store app missing after scheduled Windows 10 update

Windows Store Update App Number Incorrect

Good suggestions, but I already tried the Store troubleshooting process on the desktop and SP4. It is not available on mobile.
    I do not synch between devices.
    Even if there were an issue with a specific app (which I don't think is the case) it is the Store that reporting that one app has an update available but then does not show it the available download list.

PJLLB, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

MS Store app missing after scheduled Windows 10 update

1. MS Store app missing after scheduled Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Store app missing

2. MS Store App Updates

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store App Updates: Hi,We have a slight issue and i'm a bit stuck.We have a GPO that auto updates the MS Store apps.This is fine.However, if we have users that have previously logged onto a machine, it wont update the apps for those users seemingly.This means we have machines with out of date MS...
  3. MS Store App Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store App Updates: Hi,We have a slight issue and i'm a bit stuck.We have a GPO that auto updates the MS Store apps.This is fine.However, if we have users that have previously logged onto a machine, it wont update the apps for those users seemingly.This means we have machines with out of date MS...
  4. MS Store App Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store app missing after update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store app missing after update: Hello,Microsoft Store app is missing after latest update. I've followed all the recent repair suggestions, and none have worked. Is there a way to reinstall a fresh copy of windows?...
  6. Microsoft Store app missing after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store app missing after update: Hello,Microsoft Store app is missing after latest update. I've followed all the recent repair suggestions, and none have worked. Is there a way to reinstall a fresh copy of windows?...
  7. Microsoft Store app missing after update

8. ms store is missing from apps and feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms store is missing from apps and feature: what should i do to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-is-missing-from-apps-and-feature/332459a5-76a6-4510-951a-920a23a9865f
  9. ms store is missing from apps and feature

ms store is missing from apps and feature: what should i do to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-is-missing-from-apps-and-feature/332459a5-76a6-4510-951a-920a23a9865f
  10. MS store apps crash after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS store apps crash after latest Windows 10 update: I installed the latest update KB458912 afew days ago. Since then all of the MS Store apps crash when I attempt toopen them. I have tried many of the suggestions from previous discussionsof this issue and none have been successful. This issue also occurred ona previous...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store missing from windows 10