Windows 10: msconfig changes

Discus and support msconfig changes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I took a picture of my msconfig and I noticed that in a day the numbers behind these 8 services changed they were DevicePicker_ DevicesFlow_... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Matthew Microsoft, Jul 10, 2018.

1. msconfig changes

I took a picture of my msconfig and I noticed that in a day the numbers behind these 8 services changed

they were

DevicePicker_

DevicesFlow_

MessaginService_

Sync Host_

Contact data_

PrintWorkflow_

User data storage_

user data access_

they all had the same number and letter combination and then when I checked this morning they all had the same number and letter combination but it was different from last night

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage

:)

Matthew Microsoft, Jul 10, 2018
  2. pepanee Win User

msconfig doesn't save changes

Dang. Well, if you haven't already done so, search on a search engine (such as Bing) for your issue for more suggestions that you can find. I searched for:

msconfig doesn't save changes

and gave you that link. Hopefully you can try other suggestions that were attempted by others. There's a bunch of results that you will find, so hopefully that variety of results will have something useful.

pepanee, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 10, 2018
  4. riqrat Win User

msconfig changes

Msconfig changed and no more login

It comes up that it isn't available. It isn't in safemode and there is no item in the bcdedit list with safemode.

However, I was able to solve this.

Although I cannot get into safemode with F8 or holding shift-restart, I was able by shutting down my system 3 times by holding power switch on computer. It came up with options and that allowed me access to safemode. From there I win-r for run box and started msconfig to restore.

Thank you for trying.

riqrat, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

msconfig changes

1. msconfig changes - Similar Threads - msconfig changes

2. I want to change my boot drive name on msconfig

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to change my boot drive name on msconfig: I am running dual boot and want to change the drive id on msconfig https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-my-boot-drive-name-on-msconfig/197bef36-ed36-4e8e-abd0-b483573ed92f
  3. I want to change my boot drive name on msconfig

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to change my boot drive name on msconfig: I am running dual boot and want to change the drive id on msconfig https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-my-boot-drive-name-on-msconfig/197bef36-ed36-4e8e-abd0-b483573ed92f
  4. I want to change my boot drive name on msconfig

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I changed my msconfig settings from selective start up to normal when i restartted it shows...

I changed my msconfig settings from selective start up to normal when i restartted it shows...: Help me to fix this i made repair boot in advanced options and done /fixmbr and /fixboot but there is nothings that happened so i think i may enter msconfig and change it to selective startup again it will work but how?...
  6. I changed my msconfig settings from selective start up to normal when i restartted it shows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed my msconfig settings from selective start up to normal when i restartted it shows...: Help me to fix this i made repair boot in advanced options and done /fixmbr and /fixboot but there is nothings that happened so i think i may enter msconfig and change it to selective startup again it will work but how?...
  7. I changed my msconfig settings from selective start up to normal when i restartted it shows...

8. I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.: I have tried a lot and im very confused, I also can not reset my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-the-msconfig-and-now-my-pc-wont-start/e8f87e74-8955-47ac-889d-992ff4f79213
  9. I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.

I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.: I have tried a lot and im very confused, I also can not reset my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-the-msconfig-and-now-my-pc-wont-start/e8f87e74-8955-47ac-889d-992ff4f79213
  10. I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.