Windows 10: MSCONFIG

Discus and support MSCONFIG in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can someone explain what I would achieve if I ticked the box to hide MS services in "MSCONFIG" (tab services) ? Also in START UP I have only got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Nov 16, 2019.

1. MSCONFIG

Can someone explain what I would achieve if I ticked the box to hide MS services in "MSCONFIG" (tab services) ? Also in START UP I have only got Windows Defender nothing else.

Brian

:)

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Nov 16, 2019

2. Blank Screen after Latest Windows 10 Update-- Cannot Switch Between users.

As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R and type "msconfig".
    • Select Selective startup and Load system services.
    • Unselect Load system startup items.

Let us know if the steps provided resolved the issue.

Dennis Mop, Nov 16, 2019
  3. D007 Win User
  4. riqrat Win User

MSCONFIG

Msconfig changed and no more login

It comes up that it isn't available. It isn't in safemode and there is no item in the bcdedit list with safemode.

However, I was able to solve this.

Although I cannot get into safemode with F8 or holding shift-restart, I was able by shutting down my system 3 times by holding power switch on computer. It came up with options and that allowed me access to safemode. From there I win-r for run box and started msconfig to restore.

Thank you for trying.

riqrat, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

MSCONFIG

1. MSCONFIG - Similar Threads - MSCONFIG

2. msconfig issue fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msconfig issue fix: Yesterday, I went into msconfig on my laptop and selected selective startup by mistake, and restarted my laptop, it has been stuck there ever since. I have tried all options but they are not working. I also cloned my OS from a HDD to a SSD before, can that be the reason for...
  3. msconfig issue fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msconfig issue fix: Yesterday, I went into msconfig on my laptop and selected selective startup by mistake, and restarted my laptop, it has been stuck there ever since. I have tried all options but they are not working. I also cloned my OS from a HDD to a SSD before, can that be the reason for...
  4. msconfig issue fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with...: booted into safe mode via msconfig to uninstall graphics driver with DDU uninstaller go to restart, keyboard and mouse isnt working.can enter biostried different USB slots, no help. tried reverting to a old restore point , no help. never had an issue before.nothing in bios...
  6. Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with...

Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with...: booted into safe mode via msconfig to uninstall graphics driver with DDU uninstaller go to restart, keyboard and mouse isnt working.can enter biostried different USB slots, no help. tried reverting to a old restore point , no help. never had an issue before.nothing in bios...
  7. Msconfig Set to Zero, now boot isn't loading windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Msconfig Set to Zero, now boot isn't loading windows 10: While I was tryna fix some lag in my laptop HP Probook 4540s windows 10, ive changed and applied value of memory to 0 and now my laptop is not loading the OS, but i can use a usb with win10 to go to CMD, now im there and got imto the CMD, as you know it launches with...
  8. Msconfig Set to Zero, now boot isn't loading windows 10

Msconfig Set to Zero, now boot isn't loading windows 10: While I was tryna fix some lag in my laptop HP Probook 4540s windows 10, ive changed and applied value of memory to 0 and now my laptop is not loading the OS, but i can use a usb with win10 to go to CMD, now im there and got imto the CMD, as you know it launches with...
  9. Msconfig Set to Zero, now boot isn't loading windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How to Enable all Cores without using msconfig?

How to Enable all Cores without using msconfig?: Good Day Community!!I checked my cores in Task manager and it only showed 2 logical cores so when I check in the msconfig I saw it have only 2 cores.So I checked in my ASUS BIOS and my processor cores is 4 so how can I activate those cores without using the msconfig?...