Windows 10: Multiple BSODS within 2 days need solution ASAP

Discus and support Multiple BSODS within 2 days need solution ASAP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, recently I've been having multiple BSODS of many types. From "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" To system service exception and even special pool... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NussOkeh, Dec 29, 2015.

1. NussOkeh Win User

Multiple BSODS within 2 days need solution ASAP

Hey guys, recently I've been having multiple BSODS of many types. From "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" To system service exception and even special pool memory corruption. I uninstalled my GPU driver using DDU and installed the driver needed but I still receive BSODS. It all started when I installed and started to play Xcom. I attached the log from DM log for more details.

Please help! As I have college coming up and need my computer in optimal performance!

:)

NussOkeh, Dec 29, 2015

2. Multiple BSODs a day, needs to stop.

You need to download a fresh copy of the driver>remove the current corrupt copy>install the fresh copy

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Dec 29, 2015
  3. Multiple BSODs a day, needs to stop.

Please remove SpeedZooka. Select the keyboard shortcut
    WIN+S to access Search and type in the box Programs and Features and click Programs and Features in the list below. Place the cursor on the programme name
    SpeedZooka, right click and select
    Uninstall from the drop down menu.

It is always sensible in this situation to run a check for malware

I recommend that you run Disk CleanUp or cCleaner to remove temporary files as this will reduce scanning times by security software. cCleaner comes with a Registry tool. Do not use this tool as like any registry cleaner it can lead to the creation
    of very difficult to resolve system errors

Please download and install Malwarebytes (freeware version for home users only -not the Trial version –watch the checked boxes whilst installing), update definitions and run in normal mode. Disable other security software whilst you are doing
    scans.

Free Anti-Malware & Malware Removal

Please make certain you uncheck the box before
    Enable free trial of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium.

Please upload a copy of the report on what it found as a shared file to your OneDrive and a post a link here.

Please download and run ADWCleaner and upload a copy of the report produced to your OneDrive. Remove all that it finds.

Before running ADW Cleaner close all open programmes. When ADW Cleaner is run four options are offered. Click
    Scan. You can review the results by clicking
    Log File or each or any of the Results tabs. To remove all items, click
    Clean and reboot the computer. On restarting an ADW Cleaner window opens. Select Log File, and click File, Save As to create a report of what has been removed.

AdwCleaner

ADW Cleaner documentation:

ToolsLib

Please restart your computer and allow 20 minutes for the system to run before uploading information required to help me investigate your problem. When examining Event Viewer log files many, not all, problems show in the period immediately after
    the computer has been booted.

Please upload to your OneDrive and share with everyone a copy of your
    System log file from your Event Viewer and post a link here. Please remove any earlier copies of the logs from your OneDrive.

To access the System log select the keyboard shortcut Win+R, type
    eventvwr.msc and press the ENTER key. From the list in the left side of the window select Windows Logs and System. Place the cursor on System, select Action from the Menu and
    Save All Events as (the default evtx file type) and give the file a name. Do
    not provide filtered files. Do not place the cursor in the list of reports before selecting Action from the menu. Do
    not clear logs whilst you have a continuing problem.

Gerry C J Cornell, Dec 29, 2015
  4. NussOkeh Win User

EDIT: I got another BSOD. I only have 2 photos of them here. Attachment 56010Attachment 56011

NussOkeh, Dec 29, 2015
  5. axe0 New Member
    Hi NussOkeh,

Please run the dm log collector again and upload a new zip, the current attached zip is empty.

6. NussOkeh Win User
    Sorry about that, here's the most current log. I ended updating my BIOS and the problems seem to happen less. I still get a BSOD once a day at least.

NussOkeh, Jan 1, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    For pre-caution
    If you are using a program like Ccleaner please stop using it while troubleshooting.
    This because programs like Ccleaner remove dump files that are needed to troubleshoot.
    Or configure Ccleaner to not remove dump files:

Multiple BSODS within 2 days need solution ASAP [​IMG]

Please make sure your pc is configured for small dump files How to configure minidump | Windows 10 tutorial
    If driver verifier is still enabled, what are the settings of driver verifier?

axe0, Jan 1, 2016
  8. NussOkeh Win User

I'm not sure how to check if Driver Verifies is enabled and what the settings are.

NussOkeh, Jan 2, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    Open driver verifier, click 'Display existing settings' and click 'next'.
    If driver verifier is enabled, something must say 'Yes' under the header 'Enabled?'
    Let me know what it says *Smile

axe0, Jan 2, 2016
  10. NussOkeh Win User
    Here they are. I had another BSOD of with the same error as the second picture referenced above while I was playing some GTA 5 Also got this https://i.imgur.com/5uiMmlI.jpg

NussOkeh, Jan 3, 2016
  11. axe0 New Member
    From where are those settings?

Please read following careful

Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

12. NussOkeh Win User
    Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash. Sorry for the wait! I ran driver verifier and this came up as a possible issue

Sorry for the wait! I think I found a possible issue as seen in the photo here. What can I do?

NussOkeh, Jan 7, 2016
  13. axe0 New Member

Reload the dump, you have symbol problems.
    Symbol problems are usually gone after a few times dump reloading.
    Symbol problems may cause the dump to show different things then actually present in the dump.

Symbol problem:
    Attachment 57609

When the symbol errors are gone and you still see atikmdag.sys as probable cause, follow instructions below
    Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to ONLY install the display drivers using custom/advanced options.
    Attachment 57610

14. NussOkeh Win User
    I've reopened the dump and still get the Symbol error. Am I not understanding something?

NussOkeh, Jan 8, 2016
  15. axe0 New Member
    It sometimes takes quite some open, close and reopen attempts to get it removed.
    I assume you have setup the symbol path and workspace properly?

Thema:

1. Multiple BSODS within 2 days need solution ASAP - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODS within

2. Multiple BSODs a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs a day: Ive done everything most websites to do SFC /*insert commands*, update drivers, change ram sticks tho i havent put in the old one but i doubt having 32gbs of ram is gonna change the issue very much and i dont know what else to do other than maybe update my bios or just start...
  3. Multiple BSODs a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs a day: Ive done everything most websites to do SFC /*insert commands*, update drivers, change ram sticks tho i havent put in the old one but i doubt having 32gbs of ram is gonna change the issue very much and i dont know what else to do other than maybe update my bios or just start...
  4. Solution please ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Solution please ASAP: [ATTACH] Having this problem with my windows borders. This happens for most of the programs. Any fixes? https://preview.redd.it/yg8rq7d36nja1.png?width=1123&format=png&auto=webp&s=c1ca0e1508d561a5ae5456bb885aaece69b6ac56 submitted by /u/Appropriate_Limit936 [link]...
  5. BSOD repeatedly within a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD repeatedly within a day: It seems like a DirectX & Nvidia GPU driver error based on Bluescreenview, so I have updated my Nvidia drivers to the latest version but the crash still reoccurs. Any guidance will be appreciated. Thanks! DESKTOP-R9KUIPU-(2021-06-06_22-23-07).zip 180619
  6. 2 BSODs within a week!

2 BSODs within a week!: Pretty much what the title says. My specs are as follows: IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz 16.0 GB GTX 1060 6GB Its an asus laptop model GL553VMZ Windows Specifications: Edition Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 20H2 Installed on...
  7. Multiple BSOD a day

Multiple BSOD a day: I was having trouble with one BSOD and so I replaced the motherboard, gpu, cpu, and ram 6 days ago. I also did a clean install of windows 10 and everything was working normally until I got another BSOD with the code apc index mismatch, then I got system service exception, and...
  8. Bluetooth Removed. Need A solution ASAP.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Removed. Need A solution ASAP.: Hello ,I am Asad My Laptop's Model is 'DELL INSPIRON 3593' Recently i was solving an issue for Bluetooth connectivity and i accidently removed all the drives of Bluetooth from my Laptop. Now it didn't show any Bluetooth Drivers in my list. But i can see them in...
  9. Multiple BSOD a day

Multiple BSOD a day: Hello, I have built my first pc and I have had some problems but mostly have solved them, but throughout this entirety I have been plagued by BSOD. This honestly has been a real reason on why I don't really use my new desktop. Most of the time the codes read...
  10. Multiple BSOD Errors - Brand New Computer (2 Days)

Multiple BSOD Errors - Brand New Computer (2 Days): I recently just purchased a brand-new gaming computer. I received the computer December 15, 2017 and since then (2 days) I've been plagued with multiple BSOD error codes. The 2 most frequent error codes that I get are "BAD_POOL_HEADER" and "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT". I don’t have...